Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Thanks!! I was about to ask for Elixir v2… I have a discopathy and today I started Paragon v2 and Im stacking with Elixir.

Cant wait to try it.

7 Likes

Where is the The SC Subliminal Masterclass on the priority list? I am wondering when it will be out

2 Likes

or even a module that would bring me to 2000 ELO.

I remember the main store having a 700 $ Poker custom but I never read about their results.

Can we have one title specific for Chess? It has been wished for a long time.

2 Likes

How about a sub that heals eye problems? Myopia, Hypermetropia and such.

3 Likes

We’ll discuss it - until then, here’s a trick:

All the A/SPS and APS modules are designed in a similar manner to Paragon, which marries two concepts - the focus of specifying an area which brings great power to the scripting with the holistic approach to healing an issue which not only targets the root of the cause (rather than just the symptom) but also increases the module’s wideness in that it becomes able to work on multiple issues.

For example, we often get requests for myopia, hypermetropia, astigmatism, glaucoma, even something simpler such as eye circles - all of this and similar can potentially be affected by A/SPS Eyesight.

This applies to other A/SPS and APS modules.

As always, disclaimer - as these are physical shifting oriented modules, it depends on your situation as well as a vast multitude of factors, hence the results vary and can take days, weeks, months, years. Finally, we always recommend to consult a medical professional.

21 Likes

@Fire Which one would you recomend for a discopathy… sps nervous system or skeletal system. Im planning a Paragon custom.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, on top of strategy video games do you play strategic board games? If so, have you noticed any titles that give you a bit of an edge?

1 Like

I would also be interested repair eyesight.My condition is amblyopia on one eye.I had laser surgery but the vision is still blurry.What custom modules can be used for healing eyesight apart A/SPA eyesight?

1 Like

Have built one for my eyesight and a few other things. So will put down a custom that is solely for the eyes. Must remember that results will vary for different folks and physical shifting is a bit more complicated than change in mindset. With that being said:

1. Paragon Complete Core
  2. A/SPS: Eyesight
  3. APS: Head
  4. SPS: Nervous System
  5. SPS: Cardiovascular System
  6. Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
  7. Pragya
  8. Fusion Optimized
  9. Harmonic Singularity
  10. Stress Displacement
  11. The Architect
  12. Yggdrasil
  13. Gratitude Embodiment
  14. Mosaic

Nervous system and Cardiovascular system for optimal nerve and blood function in the eyes.

3 Likes

Thanks mate i will consider this custom.Did you have good results with this custom?

1 Like

Yes I did get some results especially in finding some intermediate medical solutions for my eyes. But my eye issue is different and would rather not share the problem. And am planning to run this custom for a long time and upgrade it as long as I need to do so.

Just know that we have to stay consistent in listening to the subliminals and taking action as much as possible like eye exercises and any treatments that can be done. That way the subliminals will accelerate the results.

4 Likes

The roadmap has been updated! We’ve went through everyone’s ideas and assigned a category to them. You should’ve received an email about the status of your idea. Please do not be dismayed if you see us set a status of “Not Now,” it doesn’t mean your idea was bad, we simply feel we can’t execute right now.

We encourage you to visit the “Under Consideration” section of the roadmap and vote on the ideas you like, since we’ll be convening soon to decide which ideas are going into implementation in Q1/Q2 2023. You can view those ideas here: Product and Module Requests | Subliminal Club

There are some amazing ideas out there, and you all are very talented at coming up with them. I really enjoyed reading them. Please continue to submit your thoughts (even if it takes us awhile to respond, since we DO always look) and thanks again!

22 Likes

🫢 my suggestion is in progress

8 Likes

Beautiful!! Excited for so many in progress!

Content creator, gamer, programmer. That’s me! But I only do one thing professionally, the rest are hobbies I wish to take into fulltime and next level. :heart:

4 Likes

Which one?

6 Likes

Ah

Turn into a pawn ZP

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign I remember way back you used to release a music track for Beyond Limitless called Beyond All Limits. Do you have any plans on using your music creation skills in any future projects here, like in the upcoming Supercharger line-up?

2 Likes

Possibly. Time is a valuable, but scarce resource for me right now. As much as I’d like to do “all the things,” sometimes allowing other creatives to help is the better choice.

12 Likes