Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Beautiful!! Excited for so many in progress!

Content creator, gamer, programmer. That’s me! But I only do one thing professionally, the rest are hobbies I wish to take into fulltime and next level. :heart:

4 Likes

Which one?

6 Likes

Ah

Turn into a pawn ZP

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign I remember way back you used to release a music track for Beyond Limitless called Beyond All Limits. Do you have any plans on using your music creation skills in any future projects here, like in the upcoming Supercharger line-up?

2 Likes

Possibly. Time is a valuable, but scarce resource for me right now. As much as I’d like to do “all the things,” sometimes allowing other creatives to help is the better choice.

12 Likes

It would IMO make sense to close a couple “Under Consideration”s as several suggestions found their way already into programs and modules, namely: True Sell ZP, Sleep Mastery X (in Paragon Sleep), Family : strong and unified, Unified (in Lineage: Mandate Eternal), The Monk (in Monk Mode), Dance Master(y), Photogen/Telegen (in Moment Immortalized).

Maybe a couple of suggestions could be merged? (e. g. Paragon Sleep Chamber & Good Night Kiss LC; Meditation Mastery & Into Deepest Waters & Deep Relaxation)

I love your approach to dialog with the community!

7 Likes

Do you think

Chosen zp + GLM zp= Stoic Zp ?

3 Likes

Yeah, we’re going to clean up that section once we convene later this week to decide on which ideas we’re going to proceed with. We had to clear up the idea backlog first, which was PACKED.

Appreciate everyone here submitting ideas. The goal is to start reviewing this weekly. We’re getting a bit more structured at the company, allowing us to operate on a more predictable cadence. Good things are coming. :wink:

16 Likes

Lovely stack. But I would run CFW for an extended period first. Always solve the inner issues first!

7 Likes

I love it how Saint releases or updates something then disappears for a month

I’ve literally been on all week. Everyone relax and chill out. Remember that we have lives too.

16 Likes

I know. I was giving you shit

I would prefer if you didn’t. There’s a lot of that going on and we’re very busy trying to get everything right for you all.

11 Likes

OK I understand and I apologize

2 Likes

Since RoS was said to be at end of this month is it still around this timetable or few weeks into February? Any current ETA just to plan out my schedule in advance

That’s going to be an interesting schedule.

2 pm to 3 pm: mow the lawn

3 pm to 3:15 pm: transcend time itself

∞ to Δ: eeeeeeeaaaassakuyhgft…1110011111010…….ooooooommmmmmmm

7 Likes

As Buddha said before enlightenment mow the lawn after enlightenment mow the lawn

4 Likes

:pray:t6:

(and after the lawn, mow the enlightenment)

2 Likes

or when mowing enlighten the lawn? :rofl:

3 Likes