Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

I still don’t understand the whole “bloom” thing

Results after a sub isn’t being run anymore.

2 Likes

I think blooms are more about just more results happening after a washout or after listening for awhile if results are somewhat slow eventually you will bloom once you reach a certain point are things will start manifesting more consecutively and then slow down a bit again… i think it really depends on the person

I don’t think you nee4d to stop listening to a sub or custom to see bloom effects for said custom/sub but it is more likely to happen after a wash out or certain period time of moving through obstacles

But that’s just my personal opinion

2 Likes

Hey Saint I hope you are feeling better after being sick. I’m very curious about Revelation of Spirit. I feel like it would work well with me. Could you give more specific details about its targets are? I’m asking for more consciousness in my life. I’m willing to do what ever it takes to be more conscious in this life. I’m willing to ask more deliberate questions. I’m willing to have more choices and possibilities. How can I be more of a contribution to this forum? How can I use my unique skills to help you and what you created here?

I’m glad you are better now. Are you willing to share about said incident and how it encouraged you to do an extensive washout?

1 Like

I see people go in blooms mooooonths after discontinuing the programs, any elevated state psychologically may arouse the scripts to manifest powerfully.

With Zero Point the programs became part of my multifaceted personality and I do not need them anymore (and I’m still reconciling a lot of it).

Reconciliation is not what people think it is either.

I think this is a sad dissapointment of people using something which is so obscure to them that it becomes hard to navigate and may cause more harm than good in such case.

This field is not well-explored (the mind, and its fragmentation) by humanity because but it is what will eventually lead us out of the rut of mental ignorance and darkness.

5 Likes

I think it was an emotional turmoil

What do you mean by this?

1 Like

Yeah forgot this was Saints journal

1 Like

@SaintSovereign

Do you have any opinion or experience with subliminals and say shroom microdosing over a short term(1 to 2 cycles)? Not getting high, but specifically amounts below threshold. Would you advise against it? Would it matter not at all? Would it help processing or reduce reconciliation?

Thanks

1 Like

Continued powerful healing and strengthening for @SaintSovereign!

12 Likes

Is that last image about the five elements? Just got that vibe.

3 Likes

It does have that feel to it, you’re right.

I guess it can evoke many associations.

I love that artist’s work.

2 Likes

I asked him about the Koran and how it works for him. He bought me the book out of respect for my question. I have the Koran on my self for about 4 weeks now, not once has he asked if I read it and what my thoughts are.

Don’t assume brother, ask first. I agree that RoM makes me want to expand on relgion, that’s for sure. But he has never tried to convert me to his relgion.

6 Likes

I watched very closely. You quote something that i shared before about my friend giving me the Koran and you reply with “I hated this on RoM”. Don’t quote me if it has nothing to do with my post. Then you start going into a long-ass post about how I judge people and draw flash conclusions. To be fair if I look at your post, you draw like 5-6 conclusions without knowing what you are talking about. You make a big problem from nothing, it’s not necessary my friend.

Look, you know I like you and I understand you are on a spiritual journey that most of us don’t understand, but you misquoted. I don’t make flash accusations, I just reply to the things that you quote. Spirituality is great but it comes with being grounded as well. We can’t always understand you’re thought process. Don’t take it so personally.

That’s all I have to say about it and I think it would be good to leave it there. Especially because this is Saint his Journal.

Officially back to action, but it’s going to take a bit for me to answer any PMs. Let’s hit it. We have a lot to do and release. :wink:

27 Likes

Stop trying to blame this on Zero Point. This is just the nature of MEMORY. Any movie, song, novel, etc. that you strongly aligned with will cause the same effect. Your mind simply works like this – it keeps what it likes, it rejects what it doesn’t, hence why “mind control” isn’t possible with subliminal audio. If you don’t like the script, you simply ignore it and toss it aside.

Reconciliation on a basic level is exactly what we describe – there’s parts of the script that you subconsciously like, but it brings up negative emotional blocks to prevent the execution of the script. The end result is anger, frustration or sadness. Let’s not make this more complicated than it needs to be. Is there “more to it?” Possibly (what isn’t more complicated in an infinite universe) but the very basis is the fact that an individual must choose whether to execute a script or not, you can’t be “tricked” into it.

16 Likes

While you are here, I would like to ask you a question: what title, do you think, does more fit product managers, in terms of creativity and innovations - Renaissance Man or Ultimate Artist?

2 Likes

When’s the first new release :eyes::eyes:?

1 Like

The term that was getting popular before I left the corporate world was “Product Owner,” because they made many of the creative and innovative decisions on the product. It’s not a sexy title by any means, but it’s now a popular concept in mid to large companies. We even do it here. I “own” the products I create, @Fire “owns” the ones he does.

lol, I just saw you edited the question to clarify. It depends on the title. Renaissance Man is based on the idea of polymaths, I believe – people who master or become knowledge in multiple disciplines to create a new product. UA is more “stereotypical artist.”

9 Likes