Saint Deadpool 👑

deadpool

After around 6 months of listening to mostly only 3 minutes, I am starting a new chapter with 15 or maybe less minutes. I will see how I can handle that.
The main reason why I went lower was mainly my disrupted sleep and energy level. Right now I am in a better situation due to my some adjustments.

My current stack is Phoenix, KB st1, and a custom.
Originally my first spot was QL, but I decided that Phoenix could make better other subliminals work (clearing limits, traumas, etc) and therefore there is a bigger ROI in that. But I am not putting QL aside. My plan is to run Phoenix for 3 cycles and then go back to QL stage 1.

For Khan Black I was actually in a plan to start stage 3 but since I was doing only 3 minutes before I decided to run it from a start again at full speed.

And regards my custom, that should arrive this Wednesday it is
WB + New Emperor + Chosen of Venus + other modules.

My biggest part of all of that is going to the gym.
The pic is a base reference.

I am doing Nucleus overload, which means I am training many parts day after day.
My schedule rn is four days in a row and then one rest day, repeat.
Every day whole body. Each session between 1:30 - 2 hours.
Why the whole body and every day? I do not like to neglect any part and if you look at prisoners how swollen they are. So there is one example of how it works.

Today I started with the first one.
Khan black stage 1 and Phoenix, both 15 minutes.
Tomorrow rest day
Day after tomorrow Custom 15 minutes and maybe Ascension Chamber 7 minutes.

I will do every title only once a week. My inspiration for this was started by NinjaGazin which was inspired by Sayian4Blue’s cousin’s great results with this system running Khan only once a week full 15 minutes.

Depending on my sleep and energy levels I will adjust things along the way. I am just a flexible guy.

24 Likes

I used to do this for years, had phenomenal results. Functional strength skyrocketed. Just be sure to stretch and recover. I’m still dealing with tightness issues from not taking care of my body during that period.

14 Likes

I didn’t know that’s a genre and had to laugh out loud when I read your post. Thanks

3 Likes

God damn man! You trying to start a Christmas tree farm on your back?

1 Like

This is just from cooking. You know stirring meat is sometimes very hard and you need to push harder with your back :slight_smile:

And as it is saying, every day is a back day :slight_smile:

1 Like

So my sleep after 30 minutes, two subliminal altogether yesterday, was quite normal. However, I woke up at 3 AM just to go to the toilet but was able to go to bed and get normal sleep which is not usual. Nowadays I sleep like 6 hours only. Today especially it was 5:56. But other than that other statistics seem to be ok.

Also no turmoil in my head nor any weird dreams. I was expecting something from 15 min of Phoenix but maybe it just will come later. Got my new custom in the email which is sooner than I expected but I have time till tomorrow.

Another surprising thing occurred on my weight scale. Past few weeks I was moving around 70kg, most of the time slightly below but this morning I had 71.3kg. Quite surprising.

Last night I had a little hard time falling asleep, feeling somehow restless which I sometimes had before, and just never knew what was the culprit but I assume this time Khan Black was already doing something with my energy.

Just drink my Hyperionherbs Nettle root, Black Polyrachis Ant, and new Mucuna powders with my Yerba mate. Also will put some Copulins under my nose for an increase of testosterone.

What is better than having the scent of women when they are at the peak of ovulation under your nose :slight_smile: . This is for workout purposes.

This time I somehow miss motivation, hope will have it after tomorrow’s listening of my custom WB + New Emperor.

2 Likes

I had the same challenge. For months I woke up 4am and needed to pee. After so.e time on Emperor I decided to tell my subconscious to cut this shit, I wanna sleep at least till 7. And the next day I slept till 7. Now it’s mostly gone and happens perhaps once a fortnight when I drank too much before going to bed.

3 Likes

My situation a Little bit different. This a rare situation that I need to pee in the middle of the night. It is more from subs that I suddenly wake up. It happened before without even need to go to pee.

Hope you will get better with peeing.
You may try a look on some prostate help supplements like nettle root or sweedish pollen.
And of course do not drink two hours before bed time.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip, but as I said, it’s a thing of the past now. Only when I drink to much before going to bed.

1 Like

Looks like I have to give up my WB + Emperor custom because of WB and because I am having a headache even though I took a pill on it and it did not help. Just for reference, I listened to my custom this morning full 15 minutes. So it is recon.

The same thing happened before with WB, I thought that within a custom it would be better but it is not.
I don’t like to do it but custom for like 3 minutes versus 15 minutes of Emperor I think the winner is obvious.

So instead of my custom, I will go further only with the New Emperor.

1 Like

EAT FRUIT it’s the greatest hack of all time. Fresh tasty healthy fruit kills my recon in minutes it’s actually crazy

1 Like

I eat fruit every day. Today I had a banana and going to take a tangerine.
But this does not help, unfortunately :frowning:

Also headachees usally come from to little salt. Saw a video which explained headaches I see if I can find it

1 Like

I would love to choose Khan instead of Emperor but NSE is just NSE.

1 Like

What do you do now for working out? Why did you(if you) change from nucleus overload?

I’m thinking about switching WB for OG Wanted in my custom. By this, I can still have physical shifting and other things.

1 Like

I decided to switch KB for Primal because the social field was and still is quite a weak side of mine and I wanted to master it a long time ago. And because I could not run social titles like Stark, True Social, Daredevil, and HOM because they somehow screwed my stuttering I always had it like I will be running Khan in the future to tackle this area.
I ran Primal in the past, but it was for a short time and it was not bad, I liked that but there were other priorities to running something more needed.

After reading a very appealing description of Primal I think it is a good idea to do it. KB I would like to run it and I probably will in the future but I need to have some good foundation and KB seems to be like a title to run when I have things figured out and not before.

Also, there is another thing.
My stack is currently Phoenix, Primal, Emperor + Wanted

So I am thinking that Emperor in this stack would be too much and whether it is a better idea to make rather custom G: Mogul with Wanted.
I also wanna have a little bit of focus on wealth and I fear that the combination of Emperor, Wanted, and Primal could be too much going in all directions.

2 Likes

I am sick.
I am sick of injustice in this world.
And also I have a cold. So I am literally sick.
Oura ring does not lie.
I just made myself a linden tea.

And also my stack has changed quite dramatically. I switch KB for Primal. I could not help myself.
My neanderthal within me just gave me an ultimatum that I could not refuse.

“Either Primal or from now on you would not be able to look at any beautiful woman and I mean any above the 5 out of 10. So only 5 and less.”
I had no choice, I had to submit.

Then I was left with the stack of Phoenix, Wanted + Emperor, and Primal.
I was pondering what I usually do except the time when I sleep and Emperor in my custom looked like too much to handle like that show (too hot to handle). Yeah, I do not envy workers in steel factories.
So Primal will handle alpha status, women, and social things, and with Emperor, it would be in my opinion just too much, too dense, big bite to swallow.
I feel for you girls because now I know how you must be feeling sometimes.

So I went straight for the money. Wanted + G:Mogul but had a hard time choosing only 18 modules.
Then my brain decided to make Primal custom but only with this core and in summary with 10 modules only. Is not it genius? I think it is.

In the meantime, while those customs will be made sometime next week I will do Primal with Wanted and Phoenix on a different day.

4 Likes

Why not Primal + Mogul + Phoenix and fuck Wanted?

Primal looks like enough for seduction, do you really need to make a custom with Wanted?

2 Likes

I want physical shifting, I want I want I want.

3 Likes