Sage's New Page

Just got to the bus terminal for my ride back to California.

I wanted to get here early so I could do at least one invocation, but when I got here, I saw a woman struggling with baggage and hopped over to help her.

Another woman saw us walking and stopped to help and we brought all of her stuff over to the main building.

After we ensured that the woman was settled, I told her to take care of herself and as me and the other lady were walking away, she started getting teary.

She said, “I just wanna give you something for what you did. I’m a teacher, and it’s so much for me to see a young person helping out someone else, the way you did.”

I was running through my head what she might be talking about giving me and glanced at her hand and saw a very crisp bill that looked suspiciously like a Benjamin Franklin.

I looked at her with some shock and was like, “Are you sure?”

She said yeah, she won big last night, she wanted to reward me for taking care of the elderly.

Old me would have insisted nah it’s okay. Current me needs money at the moment and took it as a blessing.

$100 for 2-3 minutes of kindness.

Love Bomb, methinks.

Edit: As I was leaving to go to my bus just now, I said goodbye to the woman I was helping and made eye contact with a woman that had on a Benjamin Franklin shirt that said “Money Talks”

Levels.

13 Likes

Gainz

3 Likes

What was interesting to me about it too was that it just felt natural to me to do, whereas other people were looking at me strangely helping her, and the fact that the woman thought it was so amazing.

I often forget how callous people generally are.

5 Likes

-profit

2 Likes

Oh look, a love bomb. It looked better 5 seconds before this picture.

Ahh, impermanence…

3 Likes

I’ve decided that since I have a few hours on this bus trip, I’m going to take a look through old journals.

I think this was one of the first times Saint responded to my post and I remember thinking it was dope that the people who create the subliminals actually interact with the people who buy them.

I’m posting it here because what he said about reconciliation holds true to this day, and it was helpful to see.

4 Likes

If not my first custom, one of my first customs that I created, back in Qv2 days.

Memories.

It has been 27 days since I started KB ST4 and this cycle, so time for a break.

Edit: I automatically added 5 days from today in my head, but I haven’t used my titles in like 3 days I just realized.

3 Likes

Old Town Girl came on the radio here at my dad’s eye doctor appointment and it kinda threw me back into my childhood, where I remember that myself and my adopted siblings used to make fun of our adopted dad’s music, calling it ‘olden day’ music.

It’s funny to me because I like a lot of that olden day music nowadays :joy:

2 Likes

Mandy Moore’s ‘Only Hope’ song reminds me of Saint’s Heartsong song.

So many songs.

1 Like

“There is within each one of us a potential for goodness beyond our imagining; for giving which seeks no reward; for listening without judgment; for loving unconditionally. There are no mistakes, no coincidences. All events are blessings given to us to learn from.”

-Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

1 Like

Started the new cycle out with a 7 minute loop of Khan Black ST4.

1 Like

Yesterday and today respectively, I’ve given an invocation designed to clear the etheric body and facilliate reunification of the lower will with the higher will of the higher self.

1 Like

I’ve decided to focus a bit more on accepting impermanence and the nature of the impermanence of everything that is.

One day, I’m going to die. Well, my physical body will cease to facillitate my current state of existence, as I see it. There’s a part of me that protests me accepting that.

I’m single now. When I choose to be in a relationship with a woman, I’m not going to be single anymore. When one of us dies or if one of us breaks the union, that relationship is over. There’s a part of me that doesn’t like that.

There is nothing at any level that is truly still, that is not moving in some way. I could like at the micro level and see how at the cellular level, everything is constantly moving, shifting, transitioning, but that isn’t useful for my exercise here.

Thoughts. Emotions. Our feelings about this, or our feelings about that. Our focus. Our sense of self.

The wind is there. And even as I’m registering that wind, that air in motion as being ‘there’, there is now there. The sun radiates light constantly, and at times it can come down in a column as light that I see as heavenly (likely due to growing up and seeing stained glasses windows in churches often, visual association). That light can seem solid. But it’s constantly a new light.

My bank account isn’t as well endowed as I would like right now. My bank account has had a comma in it before, with varying digits and amount of digits preceding and following the comma. There’s a part of me that is bothered by the one and desires the other.

I’ve been happy. I’ve been sad. I’ve been angry. I’ve been peaceful. I’ve been in bliss and I’ve been tossed about in various manifestations of storms, inner and outer.

I’ve been deeply in love with things and people I’ve known. I’ve hated things . I’ve fought others, I’ve found resolutions with others. I’ve been attracted to women, I’ve been disgusted by women. I’ve had close friends that have turned into personal enemies. I have felt weak and powerless and I’ve felt irrevocably titanic.

I’ve admired people one day and been disillusioned by the same person on another.

I’ve believed in one thing, and later found that I believe in another that did away with the former belief.

The only thing that I can see as potentially being permanent is ‘being’; but, just not the state of being that we experience at any given moment.

Certain teachings or lines of thought talk about ‘states’ of being. A state that to me can be defined as a marker, a definition, of how we define our being, in that moment.

But we are not static beings. We go through various states, so in a sense, I could say we’re ‘state-ic’ beings, but that’s my way of looking at words.

Looking at myself, I see the inability for or the resistance to accepting impermanence as the fear of accepting change. This, in and of itself, is not necessarily revolutionary thought.

But what brings about the fear? What is the fear? Accepting that things won’t always be the way they are? Or, accepting that things won’t always be the way we see them? Perhaps not being willing to see that we won’t always see things the way that we see them?

I’m the top dog in my job today. Tomorrow, someone comes and does whatever, and I’m no longer the top dog.

I’m the leader in my industry today. Tomorrow, some innovative innovator that innovates knocks me off of my pedestal.

I’m gorgeous right now. Something happens that results in the disfigurement of my face and body. Or, someone comes up to me with the right things to say that, at that particular moment, shatter my own appreciation for my own beauty.

What is it?

Ego is what comes to mind, but what is the damned ego in the first place?

What is it about us that refuses to accept what, when we take a step back for a moment and pause, is reflected all around us? I have an answer but I guarantee that I don’t have the answer.

And so, I go on.

1 Like

So, my stack.

I’ve just come off of washout. I’m also coming out of being sick, mostly some trachea itching and mucus.

I’m not necessarily relating this to my stack, more for my own notes. Again, as I said several posts ago, I take note of certain things to trigger my memory later.

Though, come to think of it now, I think it was a clearing of sorts.

I went through it emotionally, then physically so it makes sense in a way. Perhaps a way of finishing up the healing process of that sadness I was going through and what not, idk.

But since that episode of recon, as I’ve said multiple times, I’ve continued to feel better and better emotionally. Over the past couple of days, my ability to enjoy music has indeed begun to return.

The difference between ‘I like this song’ and ‘Damn, this and that and this part of this song are incredible, I never noticed this here before and this evokes a different feeling and appreciation for…’ kinda enjoyment.

I’m seeing increased interest in certain things I do as well as lack of interest in other things. Standard results for me.

Emotional resilience as well as intelligence are also seeing stat boosts.

It’s interesting because usually I can tell ‘intuitively’ where a stack is going, but I feel as if there’s an unveiling happening inside of me that I don’t have an experiential precedent for.

giphy (5)

Nothing so dire, of course. That was the first thing that came to mind as I was pondering how to explain what I mean.

Kinda something similar to this module description for Mystery, on the Q-Store.

It’s like…

Crap had been revealed and removed that I’ve dealt with and now, there’s room for expansion and/or renovation of the temple of my body, to put it one way.

Initially, the inspection of the temple revealed a great account (first zults). So, work started. Things were going well.

Then, certain things were discovered that needed to be changed or done away with (sadness and other recon upheaval such as painful relationship associations). The temple project seemed to be greatly hindered in the moment, but that was simply of a phase of the project.

That was completed, and looking back, the process went very well with minimal issues, so other work can be resumed and begun.

I may have to edit that later, it’s early morning and I’m feeling the need to sleep but, that’s a workable expressing, I think.

2 Likes

As in “Felt cute. Might delete later”? :joy:

2 Likes

More as in drunk texting an ex because it felt like a good idea, that is until you wake up in the morning and realize in a state of cringe dat u dun goofed

1 Like

If I want to change something about myself, I first have to accept that thing.

To say it in another way, in order to change something about myself, I cannot deny that that thing is. Or, I can’t deny that I am that way.

A lazy man cannot become a productive man by denying that he is lazy.

A man full of hate cannot expect or be expected to become a tender, vulnerable, empathetic man simply by denying his hatred.

If we are energetic beings living in an energetic universe, and if that universe is governed by certain laws, or I might say guidelines…

And if energy cannot be created or destroyed, only changed from one form to another (Einstein), and an object - which, can only be energy in some form - will remain at rest until acted upon by some ‘outside’ force…

Then that man that has hate can never expect to feel otherwise, unless he does something about it. He cannot do something about it without acknowledging it. He cannot acknowledge it without being willing to look at it.

True, Newton’s Laws are based off of observations of the physical universe. But, as they say:

As Above, So Below. As Within, So Without.

2 Likes

I drank a Corona Extra and played basketball today. I had a lot of fun doing that.

Gave my etheric body invocation again as well, glad I chose to do so instead of regretting not.

1 Like

Slept on the idea I had forming yesterday to make sure I felt good/right about it in the morning.

The idea being of changing out ST4 of Khan Black for the New Quantum Limitless.

I had expressed to @Palpatine the Palpy a couple of weeks ago that I wanted to run QL once it was updated. He informed me that it actually had already been updated. I didn’t think so, but came across the Disc Thread by chance scrolling the forum the other day and realized I was 200+ posts into viewing it.

A strange case of misplaced memories.

I decided I really need to run QL :joy:

So there’s that aspect of my decision.

But, the other side is that I have felt it was time to rotate aspects of my stack. Namely, Heartsong.

I was debating between WB and PS and last night I went to bed thinking that WB would be my choice. I asked for HS for some guidance, and quickly lost interest in WB proper as well as my WB/Nectar custom.

I’ll be returning to my PS custom.

Player ONE - Savant II

Primal Seduction Core
New Romance Core

Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver

Power Talk

Instant Spark

King’s Radiance

Edge of Falling

Focused Arousal

Seducer’s Gaze

Panther