Sage - Willborn

I’m actually strangely grateful that I’ve accepted the realizations that led to me accepting this new mentality of: yeah, I’m not one for monogamy. But. I love monogamy.

I don’t want a monogamous relationship with a woman based off of my current view of monogamy. I don’t want to be with just any woman.

Part of the reason I got caught up in feelings for the one girl from Utah is because of the depth of what I felt between us. Not having that showed me how important that was to me.

So, I recognize that I desire that ‘Soul Connection’.

Likewise, I fluctuate between wanting this woman, that woman, their best friend and everything in between and not wanting a single solitary thing to do with those same women. Neither of these extremes are reliable and I will no longer live my life or plan my life around this. I’m more than both of these mentalities.

Women are more than their body. So am I. It’s time to accept that consciously as much as I feel it in my interactions with people.

2 Likes

Running Lineage. Probably 3 or 5 minutes.

Edit: 3:06

My kid’s mom will be induced tonight at 10 pm. My kid (his name will be Kairo, I don’t mind sharing that) will be in the greater world soon.

2 Likes

Whatever tomorrow brings, I’ll be t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ - here, creating tomorrow.

Congratulations, Dad!

:muscle:t5::muscle:t5::muscle:t5:

Wishing you joy beyond joy.

2 Likes

Thanks, brother man!

Baby boy was born. He’s in the NICU. They had to take mom for an emergency C-section, which was done in like 2 minutes.

Be back in a few tears.

2 Likes

Congratulations, Bro!

congratulations firework

giphy

2 Likes

Oh.

09/16 - Friday

I played Lustrocity II and HS Major, I think it was 7 minutes each.

@Sage_Ninjistic why do you like this Lustrocity II Custom so much?

As per your own words –

Have you ever thought of doing Heartsong and Wanted in a Custom?

Good question.

I like the interaction between the hybridization of Wanted and True Sell as cores, together.

This custom, while originally having built to be mostly for seduction based purposes, quickly revealed itself to me to be - for lack of a better word - perfect, for me.

Whether it is in my work environment, starting a conversation with a stranger (male or female), or starting a long-term seduction effort with a specific woman and more, this custom has seamlessly uplifted, refined and repurposed quite a bit of the natural momentum of who I am.

Work: I’m what could be called an introverted-extrovert. I love people… Up until I don’t. I can pierce most social circles with little effort and the sweet, other edge of the sword is that I can extricate myself from the same circle with grace, and seeming ease. There’s three different what you might call characteristics that I, thinking of it now, utilize just about every single day.

1. Juoyancy (Joy and Buoyancy together, just came up with that)

This draws people to me, especially if I’ve ‘locked in’ on them. It also, once that juoyant aura touches them and they look and see me as the source, relaxes people and allows me to approach them without fear of reproach. Almost welcomed. I feel it so it’s hard to put it into words

1. Hard-edge

This is more of a result from my Emperor/Primal custom containing edge of danger that bled nicely into this custom (which is coming up on time for a revamp). In this ‘mode’ which is a conscious state, I feel I shift into the ‘stoic’ man. My eye contact becomes piercing and undeniable. My body language becomes both austere and commanding, and uncompromising. My words become completely direct, versus in the first example, where my eloquency, vibrancy, and cheer radiate the person, conversation, those nearby and the room. If I feel so inclined.

Number 2. is exactly how I begin to feel myself shift if I see/feel toxicity enter the conversation and someone is attempting to undermine my frame. Granted, it isn’t immediate; I’m a master at deflection.

Example:

If toxic intent was a sword, and I am the target, energetically, nonverbally and verbally, I can sense it coming and I redirect that ill fated attack ‘into the ground’, so to speak.

This is a natural talent of mine and True Sell took this and has helped me to redefine it to work in the most ‘sage-like’ way.

If I sense too much of this going on (either due to seeing someone’s woman showing too much interest and their man noticing, or people becoming threatened by the magnitude of my presence if I’m truly allowing it to ‘shine’, or other common reasons), my ability to pull out of that situation before it reaches anything critical is marvelous. I use it all of the time.

Whether it’s immediately repairing/reworking the energetic vibe of the man in this example by paying more attention to him and ‘showing’ I have little interest in what is his, or temporarily welcoming the nay sayers into ‘the fold’ and then abandoning the circle, and other methodologies that come to me in the moment, Lustrocity II now that I think of it reminds me of the biblical stories I read as a child; where the apostles were in dire situations and somehow manage to ‘slip away’ without anyone noticing.

:rofl:

There’s a lot of reasons why I simply adore this custom.

I’ll tag you in the other reasons I don’t consciously recall right now as I feel that I’ll have plenty more come into my remembrance, soon enough.

I’m going to find a better word. My intentions of quickies and one night stands faded a few weeks ago.

1 Like

Sounds familiar, I’m an ambivert too.

This is from True Sell you believe?

1 Like

This sounds very enticing and compelling and it resonates with me a lot.

While the stoic man did not resonate with me, I like to become a social mastermind, and learn the art of seduction, persuasion, and sales because it fits naturally who I am. I’m an expert at communication because of my energies I just need to finetune it.

I think True Sell would be great for me. But I’m also loving Wanted, Stark and Chosen. And on top of that I’m interested in the Love Cores and Paragon Sleep.

So not sure how I’ll fit all of that together haha!

True Sell sounds like something that would cause me only benefits and no reconciliation because I love to sell my ideas, my visions, and just love that compelling speech!

1 Like

With Primal Seduction it is all about the escalation to sex.

Wanted is more about the adventure, journey, dream of romance and attraction.

1 Like

I haven’t caught up on journals recently, but my sense says that you sticking to the stack of Wanted, Stark and Chosen suits you for the moment. True Sell would do really well for you, given the little I know of you :slight_smile:

And, Stark and Chosen are two top contenders for me in building another True Sell type of custom. Have you considered that option?

Exactly! Wanted resonates with me more, though I thoroughly enjoyed my Primal Seduction/Heartsong custom :slight_smile:

Yes.

I don’t have one in ZP, but I’ll remind you that I have a Qv2 Wanted/HS/Dia custom. :slight_smile:

I’m glad you mentioned it though because, it’s between a HS/TSe custom, or HS/Wanted.

I’m running a Stark and Chosen custom now which seems to be what suits me the most, alongside Paragon Sleep.

Might update that Custom in the future with True Sell… think it would be amazing.

Primal Seduction gave me horrible reconciliation unless I was constantly focused on partying, dating and escalating. Wanted’s objectives are more transforming in my opinion, it invites way more romance and enjoyment of seduction, with class and “hard to get” instead of a fuck boy who would fuck just anyone if he was horny.

I feel this would be great for you.

While adding True Sell to Stark and or Chosen!

We’ll see what I end up going with :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love it if you could share more about True Sell, I feel deeply draw to this program just feel it is not yet time for me to run it.

I would also use in sales and really refine my sales skills.

I was always called a “salesman”, lol!

Good at selling things and communicating with people.

Beyond that I have a passion for psychology and anything dealing with the mind in general.

I will do what I can to allow True Sell experiences to flow back into my mind. Honestly, I’ve gotten to the point that I see a result, acknowledge it, and let it go :man_shrugging:t4:

But for your and my sake (in journaling), I’ll ponder this throughout today.

I’ve been wanting to get back into sales as that’s one of my favorite industries I’ve ever worked in.

Before I discovered Subclub, I had a job for a few months selling the Kirby vacuums - door to door, cold call, in the sweltering heat of Las Vegas’s summer and dealing with people that didn’t really care to be bothered.

At first.

But once I got into the swing of things, I found a really comfortable momentum.

I believe I sold like 14 or 15 of them within my first 3 months.

I only left that job because of the shady nature of the business dealings of a dealer that I won’t mention by name here, and I got screwed out of money.

To give reference…

I believe we were selling them at $3,999 each unit. I once took a trip with those people to Cali and I out sold every other person in the van, besides the lead. Who had been doing it for like… Ten years. I tied at 4 sales in a 3 day weekend. I was the least experienced in the group by far.

So, when they tried to explain to me why my check was something like $180… Well, I left before my more… Primal inclinations made my protest a long term issue 🥲

2 Likes

Oh. I haven’t mentioned here, but I’m considering a Heartsong/Lineage custom.

That’s another custom I may do @Houdini