Sage - Willborn

What are you noticing from Victory’s Call and ROI?

Screenshot_20220826-064640

3 Likes

T-II and RBB, 3 minutes.

Saturday and Sunday are my rest days. Monday, I’m going to rotate my stack to Sagittarium II and RBB, unless a better insight comes through.

Meant to respond to this earlier. I’ll come back to this.

Screenshot_20220826-102523

I keep finding recently that things that I knew I wanted I’m now ambivalent towards. Things I considered immaterial to what I want are making things I wanted before seem immaterial.

I keep coming to the realization that every conclusion I’ve come to was not ‘it’.

It’s becoming more and more apparent to me that that which I’ve considered ‘true’ for many is not the truth for the few. The many are fewer than I’ve feared.

As soon as I get over the consuming fear of accepting that I don’t know shit about this or that, it becomes far easier to learn. I become a much better platform for new insight.

As soon as I’ve been willing to accept that I don’t need this or that person, this or that idea, this or that habit, new branches suddenly appear as if by fate, by destiny.

The ability to listen to the inner going ons without being moved this way or that is the perfect space for self transcendence.

Screenshot_20220826-103331

I’m grateful this came through.

In the past three days, I’ve been over and over feeling inside, underneath or in-between confusion with people, the insight come through in various ways that…

“Wait. I have nothing to prove here.”

“I’ve got nothing to prove to these people.”

“Wait wait wait. Okay. He’s accepted as the authority around here. That’s fine. I don’t need to ‘rebel’ in any way to show him he’s not my authority, do I? No. I don’t. But neither do I want to kiss anyone’s ass. Okay. Be me, then.”

“These people are watching me go by on my bike. Eh, no need to speed up. I don’t have to pop a wheelie. They see it, it’s smooth. Back to enjoying myself.”

Or, when I receive the multitude of compliments of how I work and how easy I make it look, normally I’ll just respond with whatever flippant remark comes to mind, usually self-deprecating in a light manner as I don’t actually like flattery. Somebody usually wants a favor or me to get to like them, and my job is best done not doing any favors and does not require anyone to like me.

So when I see people watching me admiringly when I’m in a flow, if I feel the sneaky ego-pride rearing its head, I repeat over and over in my head, “What one can do, all can do.”

One of my favorite, favorite mantras of all time, by the way. It goes hand in hand with where there is a will, there is a way.

One of the greatest to ever do it did say, “Greater works than these.”

As Sadhguru might say… Isn’t it?

What One Can Do…

Anger, jealousy, bitterness, victim and bully mentality, poverty and wealth consciousness and so much more…

What do they all have in common?

They all start with us.

Where do they start?

In how we perceive something. Sometimes it is more mental, sometimes it is quite emotional. It’s all in our personal psychology.

How did it start?

At some point in this life (or another, if you’re oh so savvy), we accept that we can do some things and we ‘accept’ that we can’t do others. We internalize this and it becomes our truth. A truth built on a foundation of sand.

Musing time, nothing final here…

Anger is the acceptance that someone or something has the ability and right to cause you to feel like you have so few options, it’s time to fix the issue by breaking it.

Jealousy is the acceptance that someone or something has an ability or right that you don’t possess, to be or do something you want to do.

“I hate that fool. He gets all the girls and look at me. When will it be my turn? What’s he got that I don’t?”

The only way to get out of anger, of bitter jealousy is to acknowledge first that the problem is not him, her, them or anyone. It’s what you accept to be true and have yet to question.

Inner ‘truth’ into inner ‘opinion’ into ‘inner…’?

Dissolve the lies that give a sense of separation between you and the ‘you’ that is desired, and that ‘you’ is born.

The distance between the observer and the object desired and how to best dissolve that would be what I would call the Void of Creation.

I haven’t checked any journals to see how anyone is doing with that module but @Invictus seems to be doing well with it.

A big part of my transformation in the last year but particularly in the last 6 months or so has been in the realization that what I want, what I feel is best for me is ACTUALLY valid.

By itself, that’s no real insight is it?

But what does that mean? It means that if I feel like I want to take a trip to Hawaii, but I’ve got to go ask my neighbor what he thinks about Hawaii this time of year, or call up my parents to ask them if they think I should take a trip to Hawaii or do something else, I’m sort of telling my self, “Yeah that seems cool but lemme make sure everyone else is widdit before I consider it.”

An obscene example but my point is that, I’ve ignored soooo many things I’ve wanted to do because of what others told me years ago and that I’ve forgotten, but stuck with me. I’ve been unlearning quite a few of these things. Some are understandable, such as beliefs stemming from family, church and state. Others are far more cringy, such as some of the ‘pilled’ knowledge I’ve absorbed, whether red or blue. They’re both flip sides of the same fake coin, my boy.

No, as I said in the post above, more and more so called truths are looking pretty suspect in my personal mental line up.

“Which one is our guy?”

:grimacing:

“Take all of em to the slammer!”

I was a kid that took learning from everything and everyone pretty seriously. About a month ago, I read something that said there’s a such thing as being TOO open minded and I felt that :joy:

That’s part of the reason ‘discernment’ has become a word that pops up more often in my journals.

I’ve got a pretty sharp outer mind. But it’s not the outer mind that can separate truth from deception. It’s the outer mind that allows this.

It’s been a tricky month.

Interesting that is exactly how I described it and I have not even used the module.

Wait so you have used it, or that’s what you feel like the module is about?

It’s giving me strong Stranger Things vibes.

Your theory is definitely sound; whether or not VoC covers that, I can’t say yet. I’m saving it for a proper Sage Immortal custom.

Void of Creation feels more like the metaphysical counterpart to Epigenetics & DNA Modulator.

It comes from the understanding that we are Creators, and our magic comes from the Soul that we are, this Soul being part of God who is the architect and constructor of all that we know.

Now, the Mind is meditator and director between this limitless force (Soul).

It is we, who limit our own Creations.

We can not make use of, nor benefit from that which we disbelieve in because it closes down, or collapses the wavelength of that reality (scientifically speaking).

Void of Creation gives you the key :key:

DNA Modulator is the key that gives us access to our endless template and blueprint of possibilities within the DNA.

Void of Creation does so from a metaphysical standpoint opening the Cosmic doors of universal probabilities and possibilities.

Disclaimer: this is not official source just personal speculation.

Screenshot_20220826-171726

2 Likes

8/29/22

So, with my current two title stack of L-II and RBB (Wanted/True Sell, Ascension), I’m processing the script well.

My basis for this is the minimal amount of recon that I can recall thus far as well as seeing a respectable amount of my objectives with these having begun to settle in to my experience.

I received and started Roots Before Branches 11 days ago. I ran the first loop of Lustrocity II on the 9th, so about 20 days ago. I did do a bit of a washout while waiting for the custom, but I’m going to let L-II have a break for bloom.

So, RBB and what?

I could return to Lustrocity, containing Primal Seduction and Heartsong.

I could resume either of my Sagittarium titles, Emperor and S&S or Primal (I think), or Stark and PCC. The latter would flow into what Lustrocity II has been showing me.

I’ll be going with Lustrocity

Primal Seduction Core
Heartsong Core

1.Voice Master

1. Song of Joy

2. Focused Arousal

3. Furious Ascent

4. Long range Seduction

5. Panther

6. The Way of ROI

7. Entranced

8. Alexander’s Play

9. Starfilled Night

10. Sexual Manifestation

11. Potentiator

12. Rogue

13. Dragon’s Tongue

14. Divine Self-Image

15. Love Without Attachment

16. Gratitude Embodiment

17. Yggdrasil

Lustrocity x ROOTS BEFORE BRANCHES.

For my third, Inner Circle, Love Bomb for Humanity or Chosen: The Way of Nature are the considerations.

I have plans for CWON that coincide with Sage Immortal (which I haven’t considered for present stacks as it takes up most of my processing focus, I’ve noticed. It went well with Heartsong before).

I love what I noticed from LBfH. I don’t necessarily need to focus on people manifestation right now. Roots Before Branches is there for a reason.

So!

Lustrocity x RBB x LBfH will be what I’m rotating into.

LBfH - 3 minutes then Lustrocity the same.

Ascension Chamber - full run

I’m going to play my todays stack again Wednesday, skipping RBB.

I’m going to skip Thursday - Sunday and resume again on Monday.

Eh. I did 3:47.