Sage - Willborn

I decided to change my stack to:

New Flame (HS/ME)

Rebirth Major and Spartan Major.

I ran NF and Rebirth that day.

Today and now, I am running Spartan and Ascension Chamber. Again, I’m playing the loop ‘by ear’ and I’m going to switch to Ascension Chamber as soon as I feel the tell tale sign of slight intake overload. I am currently 8 minutes in to the Spartan loop.

I have decided to start marking on my phone’s calendar the day that I am allowing myself to switch stacks. So, in this case, I’m going to start out with a simple month.

November 19th, ten days before my birthday.

On that day, I’ll begin allowing myself to consider other stack options.

I once told a former user on here that the combo that they were looking for was consistency and discipline. It’s time that I follow my own advice!

Why the calendar thing?

Having been a part of the NoFap community years and years ago near the beginning of its growth into mainstream popularity, I found a few ‘tricks’ to greatly increase so called ‘streaks’ from PMO.

1. Don’t PMO :sweat_smile:

2. DON’T watch the clock.

Any athlete or student or person in the workplace can say; it’s not always the initial journey that gets rough and challenging. It’s nearing the end of the journey that one begins to psychologically lose momentum.

The last few pushups are almost always the hardest. Whether it’s twenty or one hundred, it’s generally the last few that make the body say, “Yeeeeeah this sucks, I did good enough with this right? Break time? Yeah?”

"I’ve worked 10 hours perfectly fine but now that I see the clock saying I’ve got an hour left? A mini bout of depression seems appropriate here!

People tend to relax in their final year, in the final months of class.

So. Out of sight, out of mind.

Plus, time tends to go quicker when you’re not watching it and trying to keep track of it I find.

Likewise, I’m going to have to discipline myself a bit further in a way that I’m likely to find annoying at first; not checking Disc threads. Especially surrounding new titles. That one should be obvious.

10/24

Lmao.

I ran Spartan today and, thinking I had queued Ascension Chamber next, I clicked forward to play the ‘next track’…

Only after I felt my head beginning to feel familiar pressure that I haven’t felt in a few moons did I think to check and saw that Spartan was going through another loop :hot_face:

Now, a couple of hours later, I’m definitely feeling my cognitive processes are slightly subdued and more in the background. My mood is subdued as well, just a bit.

I still ran Ascension Chamber, though.

🥷🏽

Spartan x2

Ascension Chamber.

My recon feels like I went overnight studying, with no sleep lmao. I feel it will pass in a couple hours thankfully (and hopefully).

Damn I’m good.

It started fading reminiscent of a sudden cool breeze across a parched, barren landscape just now lmao. Right on schedule!

10/31

I used Spartan on Saturday. I forgot my normal rule honestly and only thought of it after. No matter.

Today: New Flame x Ascension Chamber x Rebirth, in that order. I’m considering increasing New Flame to x2 per listen on non-AC days.

Recon - Just freeformin’*

How can I reconcile who I used to be with who I am now, so that who I will be can be now?

How can I accept where I have been and where I will be, in the contrast, in the gradience… And still be perfectly fine with here, and now?

How can I ever make sense of the fact that everything I need, I have now, if I think I need something else too?

How can life ever show me the way, if I’m bound to and blinded my imagery of Past, and chained to my (un)truth of what the future must be?

If a man wants to step into a maze, he does. Once inside, however, the return to the exit will always be a bit more tricky.

A man stuck in the same maze probably isn’t the best person to seek advice from if there’s another option available.

If the truth will set you free, then truth is the cord that, in your panicked wandering, you forgot you had tethered to where you came from and it all began, and it’s been in your hand the whole time.

Don’t let others tell you that your string can’t be right, because that direction didn’t work for them.

People come into my life and choose to stay.

People come into my life and choose to leave.

The only constant is my life.

~Confucius

It doesn’t take a condition to be fulfilled to love something, someone, our self.

It takes conditions for love to not be there in the first place.

Beauty truly is only within the eye of the beholder. How can it be otherwise?

'I like the way that looks, but not that.

She’s fine, and he’s not. He’s hot and she’s not

But to someone else, the same isn’t true.

Neither is right or wrong

If I had been born under slightly different circumstances and grew up differently and made different choices, would I still have the same standards of beauty?

Who am I to say that someone else’s idea of what is beautiful is weird, strange, stupid or otherwise?

Why allow anyone to tell me anything about what I think is beautiful? It’s just a thought.

Why let the vehicle (body) determine the identity and choices of the driver (consciousness)?

If we decide to hit the road (birth into life) in a brand new, gorgeous vehicle (body), outfitted with everything we need (senses), we appreciate that vehicle. We can even feel like we love it. But most of us don’t identify with being a car.

We got into the vehicle. We didn’t become the vehicle.

A lot of us have gotten stuck in identification with the vehicle, instead of remembering that we are the driver and more than the vehicle. We use the vehicle to operate on the road. We don’t need the vehicle to have life, only experience it in a certain way for a certain time.

Point A to Point B.

We were before Point A and will be after Point B. Don’t get lost in transit.

1 Like

Just because I can, doesn’t imply that I should. Temptation implies that I should.

“What if” has led to men to their destiny and their disaster. “What is” has led man to peace and into agony. “What was” never has to be again. “What will be” is for anyone to guess, but the wise refrain.

Everyone sees Heaven in their own way. Is anyone right? Is anyone wrong?

We would rather go to heaven than hell, generally. How do we know where it is that we want to go, if we’ve never been?

1 Like

I’ve not read much of his material :thinking: that seems like a gross oversight.

Today is Spartan’s play date. I’ll probably play it later tonight.

Matched with a girl yesterday on tinder after asking my higher self to give me somebody that wants to fuck me as much as I want sex right now.

Saw a tinder like like within 30 minutes, matched with her in two swipes and she messaged me quickly telling me in her initial message blah blah blah and that’s she ‘dtft (down to fuck tonight)’

So I got laid.

1 Like

Sadhguru :joy:

Yesterday, I used Spartan. I didn’t feel inclined to use it in the normal every other day pattern so I got an extra rest day.

lol… I never though about asking my higher self for that back in the dating days. Nice one!

2 Likes