Sage - Where There Is A Will

I am decided. The custom draft I built with RM will be the second or third in my Sage series.

I am determined to wait out The Way of Nature.

1 Like

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTdtQeJgW/

@Malkuth how I’m smoovin’ away from that which ain’t it :rofl:

1 Like

That part of the song was cracking me up.

1 Like

How is it that I am created in His image, and yet see so many imperfections in my own?

1 Like

I would love to manifest his range of vocal acuity.

1 Like

If I can uplift but one man, one woman today, I will have served exponentially.

4 Likes

I will not rest until the day comes that I see God in you, even as you are

2 Likes

05/22/22

I’m thinking that I’m going to take this in a different direction.

So, the big reason I started Quantum Limitless was for going to trade school. I am grateful that I did, as I found one of my favorite subliminals through it.

That being said, I don’t have a need for long-term cognitive improvement right now; so, Quantum Limitless will be placed to the side for now.

I’ve been considering different angles for using Sage Immortal and I’ve got a lot of exciting ideas. But I keep coming to the realization that I’m looking for a place to start with it. The Sage customs I’ve got planned with different cores like QL ST4, RM, AscCh, etc. They all require a better foundation for me.

So, since I’ve built a pretty sweet Emperor custom that I anticipate running for the meantime, I think it’s time that I change to a new multi-stage:

The Alchemist.

Emperor x Primal custom and The Alchemist. That leaves my third slot open for something. I feel right about this mix.

I haven’t decided yet, and I’ve yet to check out the sales page on The Alchemist but The Alchemist covers in 4 stages exactly what I’m most needing right now in this leg of my ‘spiritual’ journey. Running the Alchemist also matches up with my offline roadmap, interestingly.

I don’t mind putting off Sage Immortal for a season; I’ve been waiting this long to get it back in my stack and this way will provide an even better foundation for the Sage series to come.

2 Likes

You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.

-Unknown

2 Likes

I ran The Alchemist ST1 last night, 3:33 for shiggles.

… I’m not gonna be able to provide a first impression 'cuz this thang smoove, but I do detect a… Smoothening? Streamlining? Idk, but my decrees and calls I made today have a more pure effect on me. I’ve carried the results of this morning’s spiritual activities even now.

I’ll be creating an Alchemist journal on the Black Forum but I will likely still continue my daily habits regarding personal insights here.

2 Likes

We cannot enter the Kingdom unless we become as children…

The Kingdom of Heaven is within…

He did not come to bring peace, but a sword… Yet, he is the Prince of Peace.

Render onto Caesar that which is Caesar’s and unto God that which is God’s…

Where is the dividing line?

1 Like

Milk for babes, meat for men…

If my path is progressive, when do I know I am a man?

1 Like

5/25/22

My Emperor custom was completed yesterday. I ran it for 7 minutes, ultrasonic. I purchased Inner Circle as well, currently running that for the full time and then I am running Ascension Chamber, full time.

Edit: I stopped IC at 10 minutes, running Ascension Chamber.

1 Like

I have been looking for perfection in a world of imperfections.

1 Like

My Father in Heaven provides the light; I provide vessel from which it springs into Life.

My Father in Heaven gave me life; I am the witness.

It is my Father in Heaven’s good pleasure to give me the Kingdom; as soon as I choose to see all that I am, I am that which is to be given

2 Likes

I am undivided, I am indivisible

1 Like

He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword

Based on my current understanding, this is telling me and all of us that we live or die based on the fruits of our chosen labor. If we cannot reject the ways of the world that go against the first commandment, thou shalt not kill, then we shall ‘live’ a ‘life’ based on the identity that that carnal, primal impulse provides and ‘die’ in the sins caused from the form of identity, and the effect turns into a new cause of death.

2 Likes

With God all things are possible

Without Him was not made anything that was made

I am. And therefore, I have been made. And therefore, I am never without Him. However. I still fail. I still falter and stumble. Therefore, I say that In, Within God all things are possible.

We live in a world filled with the deception of separation and we all live in the effect of this. And yet, behind and within it all is the reality of the Creator and His Son, our Redeemer.

I shall send you a Comforter…

The Son knows the Father, and knows us. We can know the Father through the Son within us all, as each enlightened being before us has demonstrated. The Son is the only begotten of the Father and the Son knows the Father. The Father knows each of us intimately.

Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered…

The only one that has forgotten all that We All already know is the one typing this and reading this.

3 Likes

Come as you are; I suggest you do so correctly.

2 Likes

Because you have allowed yourself to be distracted from the eternal reality of that which created you by the blaring, discordant lies of the forces that roam this world, seeking whom they may devour.

1 Like