1 Like

Xzibit: “What’s the difference between me and you??”

Me: “It’s a matter of degree. See, how it works is…”

Here’s a rundown of my smooth the other day:

Me: Hey little lady, how’s it going?

Her: Little lady… What the fuck, my ex used to call me that… :thinking:

Me: :thinking:

One heartbeat later.

Me: "Well, if he’s an “ex” and I’m an ‘x’, let’s put this equation together and see how this factors into our relationship.

Her “…”

Me: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Her “… That was a smooth pickup line.”

Me “Have a nice day”.

🚶🏽‍♂️

2 Likes

Increased awareness of when I am thinking ‘of’ versus being of

Noticing more loving thoughts coming with more ease when it comes to my son. I’ve been kinder and more patient with my lady.

1 Like

Thinking about what I would do is a waste of effort without kinetic movement in that direction

Mental masturbation. Hm

Dynasty for the win

1 Like

I was working yesterday in a cool state of flow, handling business. I remember I was walking up to my truck when I felt giddy, so my first thought was to sing the Pokémon theme song, but changing the context to myself, within myself, changing it from the idea being he wants to be the very best trainer, to I want to be the very best helper/Tech.

It’s something I used to do often as a personal Manifestation exercise.

Tell me why, I get three lines in and my heart is seized with emotion and I have the strong urge to weep.

I’m so glad no one was around cuz I’m sitting here in the back of the truck, moving things around, croaking in a choked up, strained voice, “To catch them is my real test, but balling is my cause,” with leaky eyes :rofl:

I gave it a rest while I collected myself, took five seconds to breath, paused…

And tried again. Immediate emotion lmao.

It’s probably Emotions Unfettered and Blue skies

1 Like

My perception of reconciliation has shifted, now that I think of it. I don’t see it as something to avoid so much as something to appreciate and respect.

Appreciate, because it is a sign of change. Negativity towards recon is a choice, not obligatory.

Respect, because though I soar high, past experience has taught me to remember my landing gear before I take off.

2 Likes

Sage’s inner mentor (SIM) seems to be very active in my experience. I feel I’m going to be talking about it a lot.

On another note, I’m sensin’ a shift into familiar, uncomfortable territory. I’m starting to pick up on people’s thoughts and emotions and also beginning to sense ‘ahead’ of now of how events will unfold.

It’s uncomfortable because I’ve lost quite a few people over the years when I begin to reach this state. Family and friends have all but forced me to check myself in.

What occurred to me this morning that I will do differently is simply not talk about it. It seems simple to some reading this I’m sure, but, I develop an urge within to share my experience with others to help in their own paradigm. The intention is seemingly benevolent, but I’ve come to the conclusion that I used to have a Savior’s Complex.

I was one of those half wise you see mentioned in the Kyballion. Thankfully… Hindsight is 20/20.

More later.

Perhaps there is a, is the word ‘converse’? Perhaps there’s a relationship between results and desire to talk/journal.

Women have been acting in a way towards me that six months ago would have been exciting af. Nowadays… It’s run of the mill. I hardly care to journal it cuz it seems insignificant.

@RVconsultant is this your experience as well?

For anyone reading this, when I have a random post italicized, it’s simply me writing down thoughts that occur to me that feel like I should note them.

Yep. It becomes so normal and expected that I’m not excited about it, and I think it’s weird when it doesn’t happen.

1 Like

Interestingly enough, I hadn’t noticed noticed the changes in my girlfriend recently but she’s recently been graduating into something different lol.

Something I like.

We only find ourselves lacking in comparison to Other

I find this to be a very useful moment by moment awareness ruler to measure thoughts against.

Is this impression because I feel unpresentable, or I’m comparing myself to the guys around me?

Do I feel broke, or am I ashamed that people I know will think I’m struggling? That they can buy things seemingly at will and I have to think about it first?

And so on.

I catch myself disregarding ideas to pursue as if I have to be running a title in my stack that works for me towards that, forgetting that before subs, I was able to do things in my own way perfectly fine.

Perhaps this is a form of recon.

Yesterday’s tips total was $20, today I have $10 so far

Okay, the work day ended with the same amount of tips. I’m noticing that I have a desire to work out, steadily increasing day by day.

I suspect it’s a combination of LDU and Inner Gasoline

The desire to look at any sort of erotica, even Insta/Tik Tok girls, is minimal to non-existent. I considered going on Tik Tok to pass the time a moment ago and the idea of seeing random hot girls doing random, hot shit is…

Pretty much dead lol. I could be going through what they call in NoFap communities the flatline but I’ve never experienced it before myself. My interest in real women has somewhat been tempered as well, but not to the same extent.

1 Like