Sage - Where There Is A Will

I should work to maintain equanimity in all things, more.

So, the ‘best friend’ (his term, not mine) that i mentioned in reference to my birthday is the same guy that I shared with the screenshot of him state he was wanting to start a business with me when we’re out of trade school. Simply to provide reference for…

I haven’t spoken to him or seen him in person since my birthday. We usually send memes to one another throughout the day. I haven’t sent him anything and until today, I didn’t respond in any way, not even a double tap to let him know I’d seen it. Well, besides to ask if he was in the Zoom Orientation Conference I attended. Then I left it at that.

Well, I decided there’s no harm in enjoying maymays so I visited our DM’s in order to view them. There were unequivocally hilarious and I saw no other recourse but to cheerfully assault my phone screen with stiffened thumb.

Of course, I had the sense he was waiting for such a thing and I was not disappointed. Two minutes later, this conversation happened:

As I was typing out my long response, I was feeling feelings basically begging me not to, that there would be some catastrophe, I’m not in the right, I’m just tripping, etc etc.

I like to think I’m a patient person with people in my life. And my birthday was simply the latest link into an unfortunate chain of events (‘series’ is spoken for and this post isn’t sponsored).

I also have been a bit too forgiving in my life with, for lack of better word, dead weight. So, when i saw he had texted me, my mind started rubbernecking betwixt the following options, very quickly.

Forgive and let him back in? Or, forgive and tell him how you feel?

The second one is more challenging, obviously. I had to prove to myself that I was up for the manifestation, and for him, to an extent, that I won’t tolerate inauthenticity. Regardless of excuses that can be made about humans of our emotions and how they run away from us in times of pressure, I don’t make excuses for my behavior and no one around me will be doing so, or else they simply will feel the unique signature of the absence of my presence.

To add more context to the botched threesome: the girl is my lady’s best friend and he and her had a thing, did the do a couple times before he moved on to novel pleasure (he ended up getting back with his ex a couple days later. He and the girl hooked up a couple days after they broke up. Fun stuff).

This hurt the girl cuz she genuinely liked/likes the guy and he as certain type of men do (or don’t) simply wasn’t honest with her up front. This in turn hurt my girl. This, through the butterfly effect, hurt my relationship with all three for a time, as I have genuine love for the chick, in a amorously above platonic manner.

So. Hopefully that gives context for his cock blocking.

Before I submitted the final message, I hesitated, wondering how he might receive it, if I would incur karma (thank God I didn’t pay attention to that part) and other silly (to me now) excuses. I finally had the thought that well, we shall see. And sent it while still in a storm of fear based emotion.

After I reread the message to make sure I would receive it well if sent to me, I turned my eye inside to observe my inner. The turbulence was temporary, but it did last for a bit.

As it stands now, I’m clear about it and have no regrets.

2 Likes

I love this image, the text is just icing. Definitely going to be my phone wallpaper.

I want to figure out why images like this give me nostalgia.

3 Likes

I found these ZP emotions y’all are harping on about :sob: welp. Didn’t think you’d ever get me, Miley but ya did.

I’m not even gonna listen to The Climb :pleading_face:

2 Likes

It’s a lovely image and caption. Always loved samurai movies and anime. There are things about their life that are worth emulating. Like discipline, strength, courage, loyalty and perseverance. And that katanas are so badass.

2 Likes

12/06/21

So, this week, I plan to set some time aside in order to compare each of my respective titles compared to my customs.

Chosen to The Son of Lightning

Wanted to Inanna’s Gift

I doubt I’ll be able to contrast Sage Immortal ZP vs Qv2.

I certainly can attribute certain things that have occurred last week as a direct boosting of each of these titles in conjunction with the new scripting in ZP. It’ll be beneficial for me I think.

I find it interesting to notice, reading through different threads, how it seems others are experiencing the desire to experiment with loops at a similar time. ZP is a fun thing to observe.

Today, I start at my trade institute. I’ll be staying with my current job for the moment, but if I’m able to get a different one making similar money but more convenient for my schedule, I’ll take it.

I haven’t spoken about my lead in awhile. Whether it was on the journal or the previous one, I don’t recall, but I have mentioned how when him and I first were put together, I was intimidated by him in a sense.

That began to change subtly a bit ago, especially with the advent of Sol II into my playlist. It’s funny to me how just about every day we work together, he asks me, “Hey, so when did YOU become the asshole?!”

I’m not an asshole, I’m just direct and unapologetic :man_shrugging:t4:

He used to call me tortuga, some may recall. Around the time I started using Limit Destroyer, that slowly disappeared and I can’t recall the last time he said it. Or complained that I was moving too slow.

He’s still chasing some clock in his head, though.

Since I’ve been using Chosen, my vibe towards him and everyone I encounter is changed. My aura of bright optimism that I naturally exhibit is markedly higher and being utilized in ways that if I were just slightly more aurically sensitive, I’d be able to actually ‘see’, but as I am now I simply feel my aura reaching towards others.

Today (to the sense I feel now, will confirm later for intuitional discernment for myself) feels like it will be a marvelous day.

1 Like

I have also seen the hate that comes with a rapid rise in personal status. I see it, I feel it and I know where it comes from, why it comes up and how to maneuver around, over and through it, at any given moment.

Anyone that pays attention to my journals has probably figured out that I moved a certain way through life.

A…Ninjistic way. I see what is coming, see what is more likely to come than another potentiality, and shift in preparation. Chosen and Sage are more than likely each assisting me with doing this and it’s quite fluid.

Ninjistic is to Sage as I am to females. They go together.

It’s likely obvious to others that those running ZP have generally experienced increases in confidence throughout all titles. I find this an interesting development. I daresay that if I searched up GMX ZP’s results, confidence would be an underlying finding there too.

Wanted ZP/Inanna’s Gift:

Yes, this is, well was unusual.

1 Like

The other day, before I joined the ZP Preview, my girlfriend and I were talking about something random and the topic changed to me having a second girlfriend. She definitely brought it up, not me.

She asked me if I wanted a second girlfriend and I answered with almost complete honesty that no, I don’t. She was somewhat surprised and I said,

“No. I don’t want another commitment. I don’t need another woman to claim and I don’t need another you. You’re sufficient as I am now, and if that changes, you’ll be the secon- i mean, first to know.”

Widda wink too cuz I’m not suicidal.

She sat back and looked off thoughtfully for a moment before looking back at me and smiling, saying, “Well, I’m too insecure right now but when I get over it you can have one if you want.”

I nodded sagely, walked into the bathroom, slowly shut the door and jumped in front of the mirror to see if I caught a vision of a new man.

Alas, for it was only me.

Alexander’s Play x Soul Connection

Chosen: (paste this to the Disc Thread later for your update intentions, Sage)

People are going out of their way to talk to me. I expected this as even though I prefer solitude generally, I also have an approachable air about me naturally.

One guy at work that started around the same time as I did, I noticed a couple of months ago stopped talking to me, acknowledging me in the morning, even looking at me, offered me water when I was waiting on my ride Saturday. His cousin two minutes before that had walked up to me to ask how I’m doing and to offer his coil to hit.

I did not pass up such a generous offer and verily, I toked. (Not this part though :sweat_smile:)

I really have no desire to speak on women too much, but for my own benefit, I’ll have to journal my encounters as they come having added Wanted back into my life.

Females either show zero interest and I feel it emanating from them, or they look at me with adoring eyes.

If i had to come up with a ratio on the spot…

:thinking:

Women in the ratio of about 2/5 that I encounter, I sense that i could have sex with if I allowed it.

3/5 I could cause to fall in love with me with little effort.

4/5 I could have become whatever I wish.

The other one, not sure yet. I don’t really pay attention too much even for temporary validation to women anymore so… Not sure.

When I joined this forum as ‘Ninjistic’ over a year ago, I would have skipped, skipped, skipped to my Lou over this finding.

As I am now though, I’m feeling like a scientist observing the results of an experiment :man_shrugging:t4:

In other words, I don’t give a fuck.

1 Like

Chosen/Wanted/Sage have me singing in front of others, even strangers, without a qualm.

2 Likes

When reading my results, keep in mind that these results come from not only ZP, but the foundation of both a consistent single loop of Qv2 customs and titles and, currently, a single loop of ZP. Plus, I do inner work of differing levels. Your results will not be the exact same.

I personally found no need to increase loops on Qv2 until recently. I have little desire to increase at this point with such a short time in ZP.

The only title I would x2 would be Chosen as of now.

1 Like

I think that the reason that I’m finding less interest in the pursuit of women is that I reason with myself even in the moment of attraction.

"So, something is beckoning to me to her. To what end?

“That’s a nice butt. But how does that increase her value?”

"Interesting, that looks like fuck me eyes.

1 Like

Chosen, to me, fits within what I see of my divine plan.

Okay so of all things I’ve been posting recently, this one makes me the most uncomfortable to share though I’ll do it anyway.

Before the ZP Preview, with my stack I began to notice and realize that I was getting impressions from women in my head. I ignored it initially thinking they were stray thoughts but began to notice that when I paid attention to them, they were actually accurate compared to the outer.

The impression is, “He’s sexy.”

I get it with certain customers in their homes, out in public, when my girl invites over a certain female friend, and on and on. When I finally gave in and paid attention to the thought and followed it to what felt like the source, my own experiences with women confirmed what I was feeling/hearing.

Again, this was before the opening of the preview. Let’s not get too excited lol.

I actually think it may be one of my servitors that I trained in this regard and left alone for awhile, tbh. It’s rather annoying after a little bit lol but i like it.

2 Likes

Every day I’ve woken up with Chosen, I’ve felt an eager desire to be of service to someone else with no requirement of a return service, and i think that’s amazing. It honestly makes me emotional so, ya mi voy :sparkles::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh. I think at the end of the 21 days, I’ll purchase Renaissance Man to run the ZP in place of Wanted :slight_smile:

It will either be that, or I’ll use Limitless since I’m going to a trade school to be an electrician and the extent of my knowledge is electricity shocks ya :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: