RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

Ticket #11467 - I recieved the wrong custom
@RVconsultant thanks for your help

@RVconsultant it has been 3 days and i have seen no communication from you. Why? It is frustrating

I dont know if you forwarded my request or not. I waited 5 days for my order and now 3 days on top of that have passed and no response from you or customer service

Because I’m human, and I made a mistake by not telling you that I did notify staff. And I just notified them again.

1 Like

I am glad your showing some real emotion, normally it is soo robotic or cold. Didnt mean to iritate its just this whole situation is so frustrating, having no response from both sides !! Thanks for your help :v:

3 Likes

hahaha yes. somewhere deep in my soul he looks like a robot to me. but he is the only “robot” I respect.

3 Likes

You didn’t irritate. You were assertive by asking a question. (PS You are welcome.)

3 Likes

Scanning input.

Processing.

Apply personalized gratitude subroutine.

Thank you @SaintSpring .

8 Likes

Hi @RVconsultant , hope you are doing good .

Can you please notify staff about my ticket #11412? It’s sent 5 days back .

Thanks

Has this been resolved?

Yes thankyou

1 Like

@Palpatine

In the past 30 days, did you post an image or comment about an unusual discount you got at the SC store?

2 Likes

No. Not me.

1 Like

@RVconsultant Some time ago you started a thread, listing things to consider when building a Q-Custom title, and now I can’t seem to find it despite my searches…

May I ask… would you mind helping me find it again? :hearts: :pray:

This one? Another guide on Making a Custom

3 Likes

Yes @Palpatine, that’s the one.

Much obliged! :blush::hearts:

1 Like

Hi RVConsultant can you please confirm modules can be compiled into the builds without cores. I heard rumours but i need confirmation from above from someone like you.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

I can confirm this, bro. Saint has told me that you can do so.

2 Likes

Thanks Lion

1 Like

Then, can you have cores without modules?

If the minimum titles in a custom is 10, is it possible to enter the same core 10 times or if using 2 cores, enter the first one 5 times and the second one 5 times?

This is still not over the recommended 2 cores in a custom.

My idea is to just focus on the pure aims of one or 2 cores (being identical to the main titles)

Name embedding in major store titles is not an available feature, but is soon to be released?

no. each core or module gets used once. If you select the same core or module more than once, it’ll go into “holding” status until you correct it.

3 Likes