RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

It is in the plans but how soon we will get it, we don’t know.

2 Likes

So, is there an option to get name embedding in a core without other modules in a custom?

If cores are identical to main store titles, and you just want the benefit of personal name added.

Or will I just have to wait until major titles name embedding feature becomes available?

No. 10 minimum for cores+modules.

2 Likes

Thanks, Lion & Palpatine

Looks like I’ll just have to wait.

3 Likes

@Floridianninja I’m trying to remember something, am I correct in remembering that you’ve never studied pickup?

1 Like

I have never really studied pick up or read anything on it … honestly it always came natural or atleast it used to .
But the last year I haven’t really went out purposely and met any women or went on dating sites

Actually I have books on alpha male habits and stuff like that but once I get to parts about dating or how to pick up women I skip it lol.

I am not sure why honestly lol.

But I think I could use some now since I haven’t actually really tried dating in what I feel like a long time lol.

Meeting people in general is something that always was just natural to me so when it came to women it was no effort… now the hard part I always had was after I closed by I was “nice guy” who often texted or talked or was too eager to chat too soon or too much lol. But that wasn’t always the case some women actually liked that I took an actual interest in them and the conversation.

1 Like

Cool!

I find that if I am a hermit, getting out and talking to people can be a bit awkward at first. After a few conversations though, it gets better.

Thanks for the thoughtful answer, man!

When I was dating like a maniac, I just thought of each date as “practice”, and I felt relatively unattached to what happened, detached from outcome, all zen like. Before I knew it, I had more women wanting to be with me than I knew what to do. I actually got exhausted and started canceling dates. This really pissed them off. :grin:

8 Likes

Hello there RV,

I want to ask a question to you as a forum moderator. I intend to use morphic fields from a certain company. I would like to report on my experience in using them alongside the subliminals. My question is

1. Am I allowed to mention that I’m using morphic fields at all? If so,
  2. Am I allowed to mention what kind and what purpose it’s for? (Wealth, Intelligence, etc)
    If so,
  3. Am I allowed to mention the specific name? If so,
  4. And am I allowed to mention where it came from?

At the moment I’m aware that it’s strongly recommended against and that I’m not allowed to mention the name of competitors and those who use similar modalities. So I intend to make sure what the line is before I start doing so in my journal. I believe I will be an interesting test subject that utilizes both technologies and I intend to take full responsibility for anything that happens to me - no blaming the subliminals for lacking of results after I start. My intuition tells me they have complementary/synergistic qualities and my curiosity is nagging at me.

I did read your post. I would discourage you from using morphic fields, and would you please enter these questions into a support ticket.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Hello! Over here!

Support recommended I ask something on the forum:

1a) In what ways might Arcane Mastery help with me with remote viewing?

1b) To what extent might Arcane Mastery help with me with remote viewing?

2a) In what ways might Awakened Perception help with me with remote viewing?

2b) To what extent might Awakened Perception help with me with remote viewing?

6 Likes

Hi everyone!

Y’all want results. I just had a humdinger.

@Fire @SaintSovereign

A cashier at a place I frequent has a history of hating me. Today he was actually nice, civil, and polite. He smiled at me. This was pleasantly confusing.

I have been running KB st1 and Genesis.

Was it the Genesis aura of love?

Did KB st1 make me more likable?

Did the freed up energy from KB st1 make the Genesis aura stronger?

:thinking:

9 Likes

@RVconsultant , a question regarding…pheromones. What would you recommend from pheromoneXS for attracting/being intimate with 40+ yr old women? I recall in another old thread you had advice for someone but that the age range matters. Also, would you be open to a private conversation about remote viewing?

Thank you in advance for your time!

For women over 40, I’d go with something that is more -enone based and probably alpha-ish: xs187, xs179, Evolve, xs146.

If you’re wanting her as a romantic partner, XiSt and xs193 might be options.

You can ask me whatever you want right here.

2 Likes

Thank you!

And fair. Upon reflection, I suppose I felt odd discussing RV “in the open” but upon thinking of where I was posting…

Alright. My interest was piqued when SaintSovereign mentioned your capability with RV in the BDLM discussion thread.

I suppose I wanted to ask if you found the remote viewing information from the Gateway Experience helpful or instructive at all, and if you would recommend it in tandem with RVX. I have experience with the Gateway program, but not so much that portion.

Maybe ask about a cool viewing or something you nailed precisely.

But with some more thought, my answers likely already await in the search bar!

1 Like

@RVconsultant Is there a good RV training program you can recommend?

1 Like

@PizzaShaman and @Fusion

Ed Dames had a Learn RV DVD course. It was a 4 disc set. It was taught like an in person seminar he does.

I would recommend finding this DVD course. (I think he recently restructured his site, so you may have to look on places like ebay or amazon for used programs.) Or take one of his beginner’s in person seminars. He usually gives them in Reno or Las Vegas.

5 Likes

@RVconsultant can you check with the staff for my custom #2025685 June 20

@SaintSovereign

Thanks !

I notified staff.

1 Like

I would hear that guy on Coast to Coast AM when I worked overnights. Hilarious

2 Likes

Man. Coast to Coast was great when it was Art.

3 Likes