RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

Sorry mate! Oh geez man! I wonder how many other people are going to remind me that my memory isn’t perfect. :grin:

RM has made me think it would be great if we had a sub which would be about mastering our inner states; emotions, thoughts, moods, self-talk etc. I know DR contains those components but it’s not its maid focus.

1 Like

@Sub.Zero

Would you please post this idea in the

PS I forgot to say that I like this idea.

Sure thing. Thanks! :slight_smile:

@Sub.Zero

DR worked well for you. It also has done wonders for me. The good news with DR is that hanging in there has paid off. I truly hope that with the Qv2 and Q+ people can experience the rewards and benefits without the severe discomfort I had on DR.

There were days where I metaphorically felt like a :dragon: had kicked me in the :crystal_ball::crystal_ball:

Again I want to thank @Leandros for his inspiration and ideas that got me started on a dedicated quest for a big healing. Also I think @James mentioned running Elixir with DR, so thank you man for that idea because it worked.

And of course thank you for @Fire for making it and for @SaintSovereign making sure it’s getting produced and upgraded. And for both of them working as a team so it benefits us all.

5 Likes

I’m on day 1 of my fast.

Question:

@DarkPhilosopher and @SubliminalUser

What are your thoughts on taking supplements versus not taking supplements on a fast?

Hmm,if your not doing it for religious reasons that require only water.a juice fast or taking liquid supplements like greens powders during a fast can help with the detoxing and keep you healthy.wouldnt recommend pill supplements though cause they have alot of fillers.would add more for the body to detox

1 Like

All the best Bro

Good points! Thanks!

Thank you!

I’d recommend against supplements for any fast of 4 weeks or less. And past that point only take vitamin supplements and only in liquid form. And maybe a glass of water with a pinch of pink salt. The only exception could be if you’re going out every day into an inhospitable climate. And by that I mean if you live near Santa’s Workshop.

I once went for 4 months on a single daily glass of vitamin-rich fruit juices and a glass of whey while continuing to do light exercise. I noticed the body does get confused a little bit. You really don’t want it to get confused. The easiest fasts with least amount of muscle loss are ones where you completely cut out nutrition, including supplements. And mineral water, healthy though it may seem. Preferably, stick to bland filtered water.

Good luck!

3 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher It has risen

Are you talking about your manhood? Kind of an odd place to do so, isn’t it? :wink:

@RVconsultant
How is your fast going?

Best of luck with the fast @RVconsultant stay strong bro!

So far so good. Only one hunger sensation. A few thoughts about food. Other than that, fairly uneventful.

Thanks man!

Very cool.
Its my 5th day of 16/8 fasting and it was never so easy.

Best of power to you

I have done 16/8 before and 18/6. Once I did it a week or so, it got easier.

I was listening to a longevity researcher and he said it wasn’t necessarily WHAT we eat but more WHEN we eat. Then he talked about a 16/8 schedule I think.

I think when I eat is important, but I’ve noticed what I eat is also important. When I was doing 16/8 I was more lax about eating. Any bad eating habits caused fewer problems but I still had problems. So now I’m going back to 16/8 and more caution about what I eat after my fasting.

1 Like

Interesting

I prepare to go 16/8 with raw foods in 7 days

Good strength for your fast

1 Like