RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

I wish there was too. My thought is that if the file names got changed, what other parts of the file might have been corrupted.

You’ll know why I tagged you.

Today I was thinking about something I felt sad about. Then I had some thoughts. They were my thoughts, but they didn’t sounds like my thoughts. Different words and metaphors. I don’t want to say what it was about or what the quotes were. But…

They sound like things

@Leandros
@Sub.Zero
@Hermit
and
@Malkuth

would say in their posts.

Could it have been from the script of the DR? Highly unlikely because it was very specific to a situation.

So thank you 4 because you have influenced my thinking in a helpful way.

1 Like

I have learnt a lot on here myself. I’m glad somebody could benefit at least a bit from what I shared. :slightly_smiling_face:

Just keep going, the Dragon will lead you there.

1 Like

Are you too special to share a little dirt here?

You left the interesting part out

But remember : shit is there to leave and clean houses are fantastic :joy:

Why should we be interested in someone’s “dirt”, especially, if they aren’t even willing to share it with us? Besides, after hearing it maybe we would wish we had never heard it. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

@RVconsultant do you know if the Solace version of Executive has new tech in it? or it just has the new mask?

@JayFlex @Pyro

Specific ones:

Sennheiser HD 280 Pro
Audio-Technica M20X

Does this answer your inquiry?

@RVconsultant Not really, I currently used wired earbuds and not the oversized headphones that go on top of your head. Are there any recommendations for those who want to use a smaller wired earbud?

I think the general idea that @SaintSovereign is presenting is to buy higher end earbuds. If I was going to buy earbuds, I would expect myself to get wired ones that were $45 to $85. I would not get anything that was “enhanced” or “bass boosted”.

I do understand the appeal of earbuds. Personally I go with the flat response headphones.

1 Like

@RVconsultant is the extended base okay? Would Shure SE215 Wired Sound Isolating Earbuds work?
It seems all of the ear buds have claimed they have some sort of base feature, like a deep base. Sorry for all the questions but I want to get the proper investment.

I don’t know. I think Ultima was designed to work with flat response.

I don’t know. It has enhanced bass. I would not get them.

I understand.

If I was going to get earbuds, this is what I’d get

I’ve had Aiwa products before and been happy with them.

Please keep in mind, I’m not an audio expert. But these seem to be a higher quality, and there is nothing I could find about “boosting bass”. It actually states “balanced frequency response”.

3 Likes

@RVconsultant just making sure you saw my question.

Thank you for re-tagging me.

I don’t know what new tech Executive might have in it.

If it has the new mask, you’ll know it. It sounds very different from the trickling stream that was in the masked version available February 2021 and earlier.

It got rebuilt in the B core for the solace rebuild

1 Like

I’m almost hesitant to try this new version. After the first run of Ultimas was released, I tried them, didn’t get much reaction, and then deprioritized them. I understood that the muted response might have been related to my being over-saturated with a heavy stack; but I also wondered if they ‘might not work for me’.

But then RICH Ultima B was released, and I got unarguably clear and strong manifestations with it.

If the same kind of highly noticeable response happens for me with Executive, that will support the existence of a pattern here.

(Still, I have to acknowledge that, when Ultimas were first introduced, I was really lacking bandwidth for processing any additional input. In contrast, by the time RICH (Ultima B) was released, I had already noticed that I was adapting more to my stack and was in a somewhat better place bandwidth-wise. So it could be that even the original Ultimas would work better at this point. Either way, my case illustrates one of the perils of running a heavy stack: it can really cause you to second-guess your presence or lack of results.)

I am having trouble navigating. Where is the beginners sticky to applying subliminals?

1 Like

Thank you @StateOfBeing for helping out and posting the link!

@RVconsultant Hi, I know we can play other stuff with masked subs, but can we play other videos and stuff with ultimas running?
Also, would you say mp3 player quality matters? i’m using vlc for the pc, would you say that there is a better alternative?