RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

Thanks bro

Thank you for your kindness and tagging, brought a smile to my face - it’s a pleasure to be able to offer a hand to the best of our abilities - I wish them all the best

and hope you have increasing happiness and success daily and weekly :pray:

Thanks mate!

1 Like

@BLACKICE

I wanted to thank you because some times I read your posts and they help me summarize my thoughts better than I could on my own. I don’t know how else to say that or say it better. Thanks man!

PS Keep posting, I’m a fan!

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve actually felt I’ve been quite scattered lately, I duck into the forum (or is it onto?) when I get a chance throughout the day, but I haven’t taken the time to do a proper journal entry in a LOOOOOONG time now. Always nice to hear what I do say is enjoyed and/or helpful. :slight_smile:

I was using Iawake before sub club then got rid of it because in the directions it said other products like what Iawake does will negate effects. Am I good to use Iawake? Infinity is a beast. Which program is PMP in iawake?

Using this might interfere with state shifting from the subliminals. I use PMP from time to time.

1 Like

What do you mean it will interfere? Can you elaborate?

There is state shifting in some of the subliminals or Ultimas.

Brain wave entrainment can also shift one’s mental state.

It’s possible that the brain wave entrainment might alter the state the sublminal or Ultima is intended to put you in.

1 Like

Okay I think I understand. Thank you.

Can you share your sched using PMP?

Also have some iAwake. I’m just using it for my 20mins meditation session. Still trying to make it 2 times a day though.

I use it about 40 minutes in the morning.

1 Like

@RVconsultant hey man, I’ve got a couple questions I’d like to ask you please

1- do you think if I add RM to my current stack and give it a try could work? I am running it rn and wow it’s so awesome, wonder if it’s ayyt - cuz I know official guidelines are against it (but those may be for the average person starting out of course) and also saint said originally not to, but man it’s really my cup of tea
I must add , RM really matches my goals, all the titles do and I can see how it would (and already is) helping every one of my goals pretty much; as I take massive action (when I’m not overthinking my stack :|)

2- customs, do you think my customs so far are fine? or is there some need to make them focus on one single goal? the way I like to do it is to imagine a vision, and also sometimes across multiple titles, not necessarily 1 focused title but a title covering a bunch of areas and aspects, and at times with consideration that I can mix and match things across few custom titles - is this fine you think or do they have to be very focused (for future ones I make)

I have some (a good deal of) experience but the problem is you dont know what you missing sometimes, and also I’m going through a period of reconsidering a lot of stuff (probably due to DR as well)
what do you think?

would appreciate your response to these 2 - do you think I’m on the right track running Rm now with my stack and later adding it to the rest of customs when Q+ comes out (keeping the current titles/modules +RM with the way I described not necessarily a focus on a single goal but a vision)

Thank you !

I thought you bought it and were considering getting a refund.

I see your questions and understand them. I have some things you could think about. But it’s going to require turning inward. Insight. Introspection. Looking inside instead of outside. It’s probably not the answer you want. Maybe not even something you think will be helpful.

I think you have already asked other people variations of those questions above. They have answered you. The result is continued indecision for you.

How would you know which option would be better for you to the point that you actually hold to that option for 2 months with complete confidence and faith in your ability to make beneficial decisions for you, and that that specific decision was a good idea?

What would you need to make a decision one way or the other, and then stay with that decision confidently for 2 months?

When @SaintSovereign gave you his recommendations, you still have indecision.

Others have given you reassurance, you still have indecision.

Have you ever been indecisive about your indecision?

I don’t think the answer is in what others say to you. It’s what happens in your head when you get those answers. You’ve managed to doubt using RM. You managed to doubt staying with your original stack. What is happening in your thought processes to keep you indecisive and in a state of doubt?

You have been decisive about the decision to run subliminals. How did you become decisive about running subliminals?

I think for now whatever decision you make about which subliminals to run you’re going to find ways to raise doubts about it. Now if you can figure out how to make a decision about your stack in which you have confidence, and that confidence in that decision lasts more than 2 months, that would be a huge milestone for you right now.

1 Like

it wasnt possible; but it’s fine, after running it again I notice the sub matches my goals too well to give up

I’m gonna reflect on it, thanks for your response. good stuff. I’m wondering more from technical perspectives, cuz I thought maybe you know more, and sometimes getting a different perspective helps either way
I’m also asking saint if it’s fine, cuz since I am keeping it anyway might as well use it I thought and wow, now that I’m using it I see it really matches my goals

saint did give his recommendation - but man, I wanted to give it a shot - also in the past I’ve ran much crazier stacks and gotten pretty dope results in a way - so maybe actually I should have more certainty and set the trend instead of asking these questions, BUT I have blocks, nobody is perfect,t everyone has some issues, (love bomb moment) if this is the biggest problem with me I’m pretty dope, but yea it is really hard for me (idk how much for others, I imagine not much compared to how much I suffer from the indecision tbh) - I just think maybe you can e.g. offer some insight I dont have, and your confirmation can give me certainty and trust and faith

I was never indecisive about my indeiciosn, nice one there,
maybe I should be

I became decisive about running subs by running them to see how it goes out of curiosity and then seeing some beautiful and awesome results

maybe I should just add it and keep it like I used to do things I never followed guidelines and had great results, although sometimes it was a bumpy bumpy ride, sometimes it was really damn hard
maybe I can use these 2 points to find a balance
if I notice I’m falling into that area where it was really stressful (altho I got used to it), I can take a step back and remove something

I recall fire saying it’s not a thing that is set in stone, ppl have different limits and those limits can also change over time as to how many you can listen to

maybe it’s better I stick with this decision and see how it goes - unless saint/fire really heavily say it’s a dumb idea

it was also OCD but I’ve been going through that (furthermore, you know how DR is - I’m running it + bunch of other shit on terminus strength - I’m gonna say this has a big relevance to the situation)

So I guess I’ll wait for saint’s reply to it/maybe fire’s too
cuz I’m also wondering about this for the future when I make Q+ customs, (question 2 that I asked above) whether this way is technically fine to run things
I like experimenting but I’m finding a balance between that and doing things right
it’s a process

those are my thoughts for now
I guess you dont have a clear response for me
but thank you cuz the questions were great and helped me

and about the 2nd question in general?

do you think the customs do they have to be for 1 goal

or if they address a few things at once and you have a clear vision of what you want exactly for it to do it’s okay to put modules that cover multiple things ? I mean you have given me and many others great advice on this and I think fo rme you didn’t say it was a problem I had many diff type of modules in there

so I guess it’s okay? what are your thoughts on that?

thank you!

@ALMIGHTY

I want to give this some thought.

I’m telling you, some of your thinking sounds very similar to mine when I was in college. At times word for word.

1 Like

You can re-download the files from your sub club account :wink:

I understand your concern.

Please see what @pakr93

And thank you @pakr93 for stepping in and stepping up!

1 Like

@RVconsultant I know, in my country i’m using free intenret and download speed is 10-20 kb/s it’s gonna take me like hours to do, just thought this would be easier, thanks anyways.

haha alright alright :smiley: thank you man!
I enjoyed reading your comment - very interesting

if you have any tips that might help me please let me know

PS I think this might lead to some interesting situations for you too
idk for me when I see parts of myself in someone else esp my old self it leads to very interesting feelings and emotions coming up

DR is such a chill program to be running also with all these stuff I am experiencing and also you are going through this journey which is quite cool stuff

thanks again for the nice questions for me to consider