RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

I don’t think there will be a clash. But like @SaintSovereign mentioned, it might be redundant.

I don’t know. I ran Alchemist and QL and I still needed ME for my visualization.

1 Like

Gotcha, hm. Now I think about it I think wont need ME. Because well, I can use QL to teach it to myself and whatever is needed I can do for sure, I think emperor would give me more value.

I realize what you say tho about the redundancy…

man, I hope it won’t be ! Looking forward to hearing from the inventors on this one…

I know there’s some overlap but really emperor feels so different from both khan and stark (esp stark). ESp with the raw masculinity the dominance discipline energy all these aspects… hm, idk. just hope they can reply and help me figure this out!

What do you think, is it ayyt? Or should I put something else in there instead :X

Thanks so much for your help man.

1 Like

I don’t know what else to add.

Alright,

I’m listening to Emperor justnow

already feeling some… massive changes, again

instantly a better idea of how to have the posture I want, for example, and better able to deal with things

I think it’s not redundant, there’s overlap but since it’s cores, I’m hoping it’s ayyt. I’ll wait for an answer from Saint/Fire, hopefully they can help guide this in the right direction.

Thanks for your help Mr. RVC <3

PS double thanks for all you’re doing, I see how much you comment on the threads and try to help everyone. Thanks buddy!

1 Like

@SaintSovereign and @Fire

I’m starting to wonder if RICH can substitute for The Executive. Would you please confirm or deny?

Is there any reason to use The Executive over RICH?

1 Like

Hey @RVconsultant

how’s the sound phenomena in your head? Did the 12+ day washout help?

Also I believe it was you who sent this link to the Dragonfly 75 magnetic field generator- have you use this to good effect? I don’t quite understand what it used for or how it is used.

1 Like

Yes. Thank you for asking.

Yes.

Yes.

I usually use it for when I feel my lymph nodes swollen. In a sense, I zap them.

The idea is that the rapid magnetic pulse creates a current in the micro-ampere range, which should disrupt a microbe’s capacity to reproduce.

It’s based on the work of Bob Beck. This video may be worth your while if you are open to such ideas:

This is just one talk. It’s been years since I’ve watched it.

1 Like

For sure, can you say any more, ? How’s running things again if you are?

Definitely open and I’ll watch that video and may get myself that things.

I seem to need more rest days. When I take them, the resonance dissipates eventually. However if I listen every day, within about 3 days, the resonance starts again.

1 Like

@Azriel and @GoldenTiger

I’m tagging you two because you seem to be having great results with women.

I’m having some odd results. It seems I go through stages where I become invisible. And explaining it in pheromone terms of me “ghosting” is unacceptable. I’m also running into a number of women who after about 5 minutes of conversation I want to get away from because they have so many red flags waving it looks like a parade for highway construction workers.

I’m trying to analyze the situation and I’ve got to a dead end right now.

Have either of you noticed this invisibility factor and if so, what did you do?

As you have been running subliminals, have you ever noticed an increase in women who are likely to have difficulties forming connections or emotional closeness?

What are you currently running ?
That will support in answering in a way that could potentially make the difference

But generally
On a subtle level, In my experience being ‘invisible’

usually is the result of a combination of or one of the follow things: lack of presence, physical presence in your body, along with expanded awareness of the space you are and being able to comfortable hold both with whatever tension is there, diminished sexual energy/ or not owning one’s desire, looking for or needing something from woman to feel ok with oneself.

As for this it may be challenges if your running anything Alpha based or something like PCC. What are the red flags?

No, I had a smidgeon of it on my latest test run of new custom yesterday, but too early to say. Normally
attention is something I quite easily get since running SC clubs, however before that it was something I always wanted and on and off struggled with.

I believe there is a worth and comfort in being seen factor that I have healed.

Now that might explain something. I’ve been tired a lot lately.

Like they’re just going through the motions of emotions rather than actually feeling anything. TBH a number of them have appeared to be intoxicated, as in their minds and emotions are so far away from their physical location.

I’m guessing the healed part is what needs to happen. I don’t know what, but I’m guessing DR can take care of it.

Here is my list…

Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
Chosen of Venus
Earthshaker – Sexuality
Focused Arousal
Godlike Masculinity
Gorgeous Manifestor
Instant Seducing Tactician
Instant Spark
Lion IV
Long-Range Seduction
Panther
Primal Seduction Q Core
Seducer’s Gaze
Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver
Sex Mastery XQ Core
Sexiness Unbound
Sexual Manifestation
Temptation
Total Nonchalance
Transcendental Connection

Any further comments would be appreciated.

I believe your going through a healing from Primal component of PS
and your sense of discernment around who is capable of real love from Chosen of Venus. Also general recon from modules that would draw sexual attention. And maybe even total nonchalance since it sounds like your experience that from others, so you may have some unconscious guilt or concern about ignoring people and are learning to take it and not be bother by it in order to act it out, owning the shadow of it so to speak. That plus the tiredness.

Do you just use YouTube ones or others that you can recommend?

That is fucking profound dude! I knew I should have tagged you because you are Azriel man!

Would you please elaborate on this more?

1 Like

Okay TBH I’ve used 2 companies: Holosync and iAwake Technologies

I like both. With Holosync, the issue is time and $$$ because they try to sell you on taking your time and it taking 2 years or more to get through their program.

iAwake the founder did all of Holosync and decided on another approach. I personally use iAwake more. They have a program called PMP that will keep you busy for years to come. Gamma, Hyper-gamma, Delta, etc.

Now I would recommend using PMP for a few months before getting Infinity. Infinity kicked my ass so hard it was like I ended up in next week. I love Infinity but really there should be warnings on it.

4 Likes

Copy that! I’ll check out iAwake right now!

TBH I think iAwake is a good deal for the money, and effective.

PMP is the one I would recommend. Then Infinity. But please prepare yourself if you use Infinity. After I did 2 loops of it, I went on a walk and then KA POW… it was like everything I assumed about reality got stripped away. It was a weird feeling, and I felt really warm for about 2 or 3 days. No fever but was I warm and dizzy!

1 Like

Sounds dangerous, unnerving, scary…

And to certain spiritual aspirants, deliciously tempting! Lol but not I, thank you for the heads up. I just read the PMP 3.0 page imma read around their site for awhile just to inform myself a bit more :smiley:

Thanks again.

I keep thinking about this…

I really think you nailed something important!

1 Like