RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

:muscle:

:dragon_face: on!

I feel like bragging about how many loops I was listening to at one point. However, I’ve now had to go back to fewer. I’m still seeing results! It’s so weird in a good way!

Come on, I want to know how many now aha.
I’m only playing more loops to see my sweet spot, not because I want to just play higher loops for the fun of it tho.

I get that.

My new thought I tell myself about subliminals is:

Of course but Saint was doing 6 loops to find his sweet spot for the current program he’s running:

And also he said:

Whilst I noticed a chillness on one loop, I’m getting better results on higher loops. When I add things to my stack I need to start them out on 1-2 loops and then increase gradually.

I don’t have any recon at the moment from what I feel. I do feel different though, I can’t explain how. I feel like Dragon Reborn has the Pragya module in it to make things more accurate and access the subliminal faster.

This is quite possible.

I spoke to @Brandon about that misconception. Less is more is not about the number of loops but about the density of your stack. Even in the quote you posted there’s a hint about that:

3 Likes

This makes sense, and it’s a shame for me since it means having to drop stuff for density but it’s just the way it works out.

I answered that concern in your thread:

1 Like

@Mentalchemist

@Brandon

It’s possible I took the quote out of context, or interpreted it in such a way that leans to what I am already doing.

1 Like

No worries, you’re experimenting and it’s great you share it with us. Where could we learn more about your experimentation?

Think its still hard to base what to pick based on density although its a good guideline to start with cause different programs are dense to different people.like i have trouble running ascended mogul cause massive reconcilation for me and it doesnt gel with me very well although its a small script but spartan works great but my friend finds it the opposite.am is really easy and works great for him but spartan is dense/gives him opposite effects even at 1 loop.saints experience with blue skies was a good example

2 Likes

It’s a very good point, I forgot about that post. @Brandon, we have a new old hint on the density in here.

Although in my discussion with Brandon we were more focused on stacking high-density programs. But again, like the post says, it’s more about your goals and issues you want to resolve.

2 Likes

Yeah I read, he posted it in my journal. It gave me something new to think about, but also he posted about StarkU having the full script too which was confirmed by Saint.

1 Like

Hmm,think that post more goes into density of processing vs speed of results.if the program is aligned well with you,it wont feel that heavy and reconcilation will be less.
On the other hand,running a dense stack with multiple dense programs with multiple objectives will slow down how fast the programs manifest into your reality even without noticable reconcilation based on this part of the post

A very dense stack will take longer to manifest due to the sheer amount of manifestation required.

2 Likes

I’ve sometimes wondered if density is also relative to what’s in the person’s subconscious. If the script is aligned with one’s belief system, perhaps it will be experienced as less dense.

1 Like

Yep,thats pretty much what i think too.however also think that a person can only manifest so much at one time so the more you run the slower they will manifest

Right now, the summary is that T^2 worked great for 2 to 4 months. Now I’m listening to 1 loop of Q formats. Beyond that, DR is working out well and exceeding my expectations.

That’s the very reason I suggested @Brandon to build an Ultima custom instead of a Q one. By density I meant the number of objectives and modules.

1 Like

Ah,understand now. we were thinking of different versions of density.i was thinking in processing/reconcilation density, you were thinking of objectives/speed of manifestation density

1 Like

It is a Communication and Learning process.

So the density is that of Information. In other words, Concepts, Ideas, Instructions.

It will definitely be influenced by the current state of your mind; and what you’ve already learned or mastered. This is true of all learning.

(Learning = integration and expression of Concepts and Groups of Concepts (aka Ideas)

Concepts are not just of the stereotypical Verbal-Abstract variety. They are any information that can be represented mentally. The taste of ice cream is a concept. A basketball lay-up is a concept. Not just the imagining of it. The execution of it. Imagining it involves some concepts. DOING it involves additional concepts.

Probably due to developments in Virtual Reality technology, the late 90s saw a series of popular movies that represented these principles very well. Think Neo in the Matrix saying ‘I know kungfu’.)

An article on Theoretical Principles of Calculus might take me a week to read and understand. The same article might take a Math professor 10 minutes to read and understand. And her 10 minutes would be superior to my 1 week, due to her training and expertise.

For her, it’s light reading. For me, it’s dense reading.

Manifestation is the mind Taking Action based on that which has been learned. It is Learning-based Expression. But basically the same deal:

1. Concept
  2. Concept is Communicated to System
  3. System Integrates and Expresses Concept

That’s what we’re dealing with. Learning.

2 Likes