Main Discussion Thread - Q

Dang right. If you could come up with something I could listen to for five minutes a day and go about my life but still get the results, I’d be ecstatic.

7 Likes

A sub-spresso

:coffee::dizzy:

(and, yes, I am a dad, so I have a legitimate excuse.)

3 Likes

I’m grateful. Especially the fact that I can’t listen at night anymore. Extended loops never fit into my life all that well and it felt like I was always worrying about getting enough exposure.

Having said that. Would this have applied to non-q subs as well? Or was there just not enough info in those so the mind wasn’t stuck in the processing stage? I think back to my time on those and feel kind of dumb for not leaving a gap for action. Seemed like whenever I got stuck the answer was always more loops vs scaling back.

4 Likes

Yes and no – I noticed quite some time ago that skipping a day or two after running subs for a week would result in a limited amplified effect where I’d suddenly get a surge of results. However, I was getting good results while running the sub too, so I opted for the “brute force my mind” method. With Q, however, it seems that running the title too much is resulting in people either stonewalling (where they get no results, good or negative) or they’ll get “negative results,” where things will happen beneath their normal baseline. Both situations indicates that giving the subconscious time to process is a good thing.

4 Likes

Same problem. Alternate your stack across different days. For example, if you have a three title stack, run two loops of two titles each day, then swap them out the following day to include the one you haven’t run yet. Do that for 5-6 days, then take 1-2 days off for rest.

5 Likes

Just a reminder:

The instructions for Q isn’t “just run 1 loop,” and it isn’t “just run 8 loops.” It’s START with one loop, then add more as you see fit. If one loop isn’t giving you the desired loops, add 2 more. Once you start getting results – like increased motivation or determination on a sub like Emperor – you know you’re around your sweet spot.

If you start getting reconciliation, try to wait it out and see if it’s just the natural processing cycle. If you’re getting “negative results,” where you’re going beneath your normal baseline, cut back by one loop OR make sure you’re taking rest days. Speaking of which, try 5 days on and two days off. Or, a rest day every 3 days.

Understand that the point is NOT to prevent “overload.” These subliminals are dumping a TON of information at one time. You have to allow the subconscious time to process and act on it. Otherwise, you’re just constantly dumping more and more information that will eventually get processed, but at a much slower rate.

Imagine going to a complicated workshop on a rough topic – something like Quantum Physics. Quantum Physics From A-Z, so to speak. And this workshop promises that by the time you finish it, you’ll know everything you need to know to understand quantum physics.

Which version would work better – the workshop split over 10 days, with a time for rest and independent study every few days, or the workshop that crams the entire curriculum in one day? If you have no prior experience with quantum physics, the latter version would just overwhelm you. Sure, you’ll pick up some concepts, but you won’t get a deep, rich understanding of the topic. So, stop trying to brute force it. Give your mind time to breathe.

14 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Question about Alchemist stage 1, Do any other subs remove negative spiritual energy and surround you with energy that will help you attract positives in all areas of your life?

Will there be any modules for this that we could combine with something like Quantum limitless stage 1 that clears limiting beliefs and emotional trauma, remove and release any creative blocks?

And if there is, would 1 loop a week be good for maintenance?

1 Like

No, Alchemyst is the only sub that directly deals with spirituality. Any sub with healing, as a side effect of just having those traumas cleared, will remove negative energy.

Yes.

Probably need a bit more. 3-4 loops.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign Say I run RegenerationQ and want to amp up the healing and run KhanQ Stage 1. Should I run those say RegenerationQ one day the KhanQ Stage 1 the next

2 Likes

We’ve finished loading all the modules into the Q store. Next up, we have to handle the business backend stuff, like setting up our payment gateways and the such and roll through some logistical stuff. After that, we’ll most likely have a soft launch, allowing a limited number of people to create their custom sub. When everything goes well, we’ll go for a wide launch.

19 Likes

Depends on the loops. Try 2 loops of RegenerationQ and 2 loops of KhanQ back to back, given that you have experience running subs.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Ohhh yeah! What a new! Will the name embedded option will be available :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have to put my name in the drawing for the soft launch :smile:

1 Like

So a few more weeks before it fully launches?

1 Like

blackadder to ask if he can be part of it in 3…2…1…

7 Likes

Probably a few days, unless something goes wrong in the soft launch.

1 Like

Great update hope i can one of the few to be part of the launch :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I hope i can be a part of launch too lol.

I wonder how many modules they ended up making. I wonder if fire made more then they previously said were gonna be there at start.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign - I would love to volunteer for the soft launch of the Q Store if there is space. I wouldn’t mind waiting for the official launch though, incase the soft launch seats are filled up. Either way, was planning to purchase some Q modules.

2 Likes