RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

Am putting this in a khan base sub to bring out the badass just hope it does get remove by the time all the modules pack come out this year lol

1 Like

Does Chosen of Venus work from the core ? I know this might sound cliched :slight_smile: but does it help to learn to love yourself ?

Would you please elaborate on what you mean by work from the core?

I don’t know. Personally I didn’t feel much of any thing when listening to it on a custom subliminal.

If you are wanting to learn to love yourself, I’d actually encourage you to consider Inner Voice, Pride Unbroken, Gratitude Embodiment, or Dragon Reborn.

I know you are on a productivity streak and I understand your concern about a program like DR interfering with your productivity. I think that is an insightful and rational concern.

@Leandros

I had a question that I would like your insights on.

I’ve noticed my dreams on DR were really weird. Now they are becoming much less weird. Almost mundane.

Have you noticed any changes in your dreams?

@Fire and @SaintSovereign

I noticed on the Dragon Reborn description page there is this about DR Ultima:

“You will also notice an Ultima version of Dragon Reborn. This is ST4 of Dragon Reborn in Ultima”

Now let’s suppose I wanted to build a DR Ultima in the Q shop.

If I put in DR st4 into a custom Ultima at the Q shop, is it the same, or was there some other modification you did for the DR Ultima in the main shop?

I keep thinking about the warnings of putting main program cores into Ultima format, that they may not work. Yet I think you also posted you may have figured out how to put main cores into Ultima so they work.

Would you please elaborate and advise?

Hmm,from what i understand.dru got rewritten so its not quite the same as dr4 in ultima

Thanks for finding this @Meng123!

@RVconsultant

Mundane is good
Better than weird
Means a lot has been healed and the dreams will change into fantastic.

I for example start fucking 2, 20 years old girls in my dreams. A couple of times.

The longer I play DR the better it gets.
But
ST2 is no joke in a custom, I go trough shits and pain like it’s butter (now) the last 3 weeks I had immense paine, and now it’s getting better, almost gone.

Sometimes I go see friends and 10 seconds before I enter theyr house unbelievable unhealthy stuff sneaks up and I deal the half evening whit the shit. But on the other side I see the shitty cowardly state other people are in and the I go like : another loop is just fine, maybe 2😁

That’s what I was thinking too.

As I walk around and go shopping, it’s now easy to see how stressed and nervous people are. And I think, I used to be that tense. Now I’m not.

1 Like

Happy for you Bro😁

I start to build an entire new foundation of my life, that’s work :star_struck:

Thanks man!

New foundations are good man!

I look forward to mine when I complete this big healing.

I’m happy for you that it’s getting easier!

Rock n Roll Bro👍

@Azriel

Would you please comment more on this?

@Rusty1
@ALMIGHTY
@Ichiban
@Brandon

I’m tagging you because I saw what you posted earlier. You did right by tagging us and offering your words of kindness, support, compassion, and wisdom. Thank you!

3 Likes

Thanks bro

Thank you for your kindness and tagging, brought a smile to my face - it’s a pleasure to be able to offer a hand to the best of our abilities - I wish them all the best

and hope you have increasing happiness and success daily and weekly :pray:

Thanks mate!

1 Like

@BLACKICE

I wanted to thank you because some times I read your posts and they help me summarize my thoughts better than I could on my own. I don’t know how else to say that or say it better. Thanks man!

PS Keep posting, I’m a fan!

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve actually felt I’ve been quite scattered lately, I duck into the forum (or is it onto?) when I get a chance throughout the day, but I haven’t taken the time to do a proper journal entry in a LOOOOOONG time now. Always nice to hear what I do say is enjoyed and/or helpful. :slight_smile:

I was using Iawake before sub club then got rid of it because in the directions it said other products like what Iawake does will negate effects. Am I good to use Iawake? Infinity is a beast. Which program is PMP in iawake?

Using this might interfere with state shifting from the subliminals. I use PMP from time to time.

1 Like