RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

Yes, when it first came out. Stages 1 through 4. That was pre-Q. The emptying out effect I would guess is more profound now. I really don’t remember much from it except it seemed easier than the description page made it out to be. Now that it’s Q… I think it would be more difficult.

I am most likely going to try out StarkQ and QL StlT1 in a custom in order to heal my brains. Perhaps Mercy Protocol and Iron Frame could help me too.

1 Like

There is also Asclepius, Health Codex, Paragon Complete, and IQ & Cognitive Booster that might help.

Can this fit into a Q-Custom?

This is a @SaintSovereign or @Fire question.

It could work but isnt designed for long term like r.i.c.h

I’m curious from when/if you do DR stage 1

Technically total breakdown breaks down what is standing in the way of the overall execution of Khan, comprehensive in scope for sure, but DR stage 1 is actually breaking down everything, or certainly wider in scope and more comprehensive.

From Dragon Reborn sales copy

"Crushing all your deepest fears, emotions, traumas, beliefs and energies is the prerogative of ST1: Dragon Fire. Similar in function to Khan’s ST1, Dragon Fire doesn’t have the limit of removing only that which is standing in overall execution of Khan. No, Dragon Fire will breakdown every single part of your being, from the physical all the way to the deepest levels of your spiritual being.

Every single part of your being will be cleansed by the flames of the dragon. This includes energetic blocks, negative emotions that you are holding on to, tensions in your body, conditioning, traumas, as well as any harmful subliminal influences you might have picked up on during your subliminal journey.

This is a profoundly wide effect. You will experience changes throughout your whole being, and you need to be prepared to go through the challenges that this entails. It is not an easy path – be ready"

how many brains do you have!? Maybe one can run Stark and the other QL-to balance all 4 hemispheres :slight_smile:

Maybe. My fear is that my brain is not receiving 100% of the subliminal audio input due to the faulty wiring.

I recommend Praagya in whatever custom you do.
It doubles my input, in terms of the loops I can do before recon.

what has you think that? Do you experience recon?

1 Like

If having panic attacks as well as feelings of desperation and hopelessness are signs of reconciliation, then yes.

I don’t know if they are, from some of what you’ve shared, it sounds like your in very challenging circumstances and were already dealing with challenging feelings about those circumstances.

If the subs seem to be making that worse then that is recon, otherwise it might just be a valid response to what your experiencing and how it occurs for you.

I did quite some time on Quantum Limitless 1 & 2 and since then processing, execution has been even more profound.

Yes, but Total Breakdown just removes your character, and it gets replaced in Stage 2 with something greater. Dragon Reborn, while having a wider scope of effects, it does not remove your character, it seems to transmute it.

@King, how many loops are you doing and of which programs? If you’re having such a tremendous reconciliation you’ll likely need healing to remove some blockages, or you want to lower your loops – the amount of loops a person can handle is highly individualized, it depends on each person’s capacity to cope with change.

If this is the case, then you need to go slower and take baby-steps to build momentum, you will have tremendous reconciliation with Emperor for example if all you’re seeing (externally) is night and day from what’s being told to your subconscious (internally) by listening to the scripts. That’s basically what reconciliation is a discrepancy between the external and internal reality that causes panic attacks (imposter syndrome).

I had this for several hours when I jumped straight into Khan Stage 4 without doing Total Breakdown, lol.

1 Like

@friday I noted that Friday had QL ST1 and QL ST2 in TeslaQ.

Just one loop of DRST2 and I loop of R.I.C.H for 5 days. I don’t know how much I can cut.

Previously I ran DRST1 and Mogul for 30-40 days.

Perhaps I should go and run DRST1 on one loop a day.

Thanks for this post man! Very thought provoking!

@RVconsultant
Just a thought…
New members should run some cognitive sub along with the sub of their choice. These subs require a lot of mental energy…thus my thinking of including a cognitive sub…like limitless or QL etc.
From my observation when I run an alpha title I feel head pressure with slight headache but after one loop of limitless it disappears.
What are your thoughts?

My idea to help people getting real life changing results (maybe use LIFE to control this, if it’s possible):

You have to make all purchases through an app. It tracks how you listen, for how long time. Also warns you if you change your stack too often.

At some point it will tell you that now you are ready for DR. And it “forces” you to run it.

Clean all the shit away, all the subs will be much more powerful afterwards.

Edit: Add in some habit tracking, goal tracking and what else. Make it into a LIFE changing powerhouse.

2 Likes

Quantum Limitless Stage One would be really great for that, it’s amazing at restoring brain functioning.

3 Likes

@pacman @Hoppa

I think these are good ideas!

@pacman I have wondered if it would be best for people to start with QL as their first subliminal, especially students.

@SaintSovereign
@Fire
Please see @Hoppa’s post above here.

1 Like