RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

Mhmm. Indeed it is.

1 Like

don’t think the product is free I think he means two loops of the 3 minute sample
@Sage_Ninjistic is that accurate?

1 Like

ok thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its 10 minutes on the iAwake app free programs. Digital Euphoria is giving me great results. I wonder if SubClub would collaborate or maybe revolutionize the superchargers some day

1 Like

What @Phoermes said :slight_smile:

So I gather you’ve paid for some iAwake products @Azriel?

You are very wise and insightful! Thank you for such a thorough answer!

1 Like

I thought I would make an announcement.

I wanted to thank some of you for taking care of this forum:

off the top of my head

@Palpatine @Azriel @Malkuth @Hoppa

Thank you for stepping up and stepping in when there was a need to restore peace.

If there are others who have been doing so, thank you too. And please bring it to my attention too.

I don’t see everything that happens here, or I don’t see it in a timely fashion. So thank you!

If anyone sees anything that needs a moderator, please flag or tag.

5 Likes

I have there healingpower one, I don’t remember if it was free or I paid for it.
I intend to get Strong Medicine and/or VisionQuest soon.

1 Like

Thank you to @Fire and @SaintSovereign for once again providing new modules that are under the category of “I so wanted that but didn’t know I did until it was presented to me as an option”.

@James How is @subliminalguy

He’s ok. Dealing with personal things.

What are you thinking your Khan custom will look like @RVconsultant? I’m interested.

1 Like

I understand your curiosity, but I’m reluctant to reveal too much because often I think that just because I do something doesn’t mean others should, and I know how others might be influenced by what I do, and I’m NOT convinced what I’m doing is always sounds… or as you might say in the UK “spot on”…

I’m considering Khan st1 and Khan st4 with Machine:Rest and Machine:Action. However I think I’ll not say anything more at this point. I’m feeling a bit humbled by my custom sub with DR st4 with many other healing subs, and I’m relieved I didn’t post about this because if other people did what I did, they might not be feeling so good right now.

2 Likes

@RVconsultant having tried both Stage 1 and 4, I’d stay far away from combining them into one Custom.

Consider I Am, instead.

Alchemist on the move:

Taken 2 days ago. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Would you be willing to present more of what happened?

This is a good point.

Sure @RVconsultant, on Total Breakdown you’re constantly questioning your beliefs, you also kind of repel everything which is non-beneficial to your healing process from your life – it’s interesting actually on Total Breakdown not a friend, nor a family member would text, call or visit you – at least those who have a negative influence on your life.

Among other effects, such a constant questioning and you’ll also feel emptied out like your whole character and personality has been eradicated.

Combining this with Total Reprogramming would cause some major issues, let alone Total Action.

Does that make sense?

2 Likes

Makes sense. Thank you for your thorough explanation!

Since on DR, I think I have some sense of this…:grin:

Mhm, no experience with Dragon Reborn but from what I’ve sensed through reading the journals of Dragon Reborn uses it is not quite the same effect.

When I tell you Total Breakdown removes everything, it removes everything.

Have you tried it?

Yes, when it first came out. Stages 1 through 4. That was pre-Q. The emptying out effect I would guess is more profound now. I really don’t remember much from it except it seemed easier than the description page made it out to be. Now that it’s Q… I think it would be more difficult.