RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

Now alright!

@pacman
@Hermit
@Yazooneh

I want to thank you because after reading your posts, I’ve decided to go back on to Khan st4 some time in the next 30 days.

@Azriel it’s partly because of you too because the idea that someone is listening to 10 cores and getting results makes me feel more confident in doing so.

3 Likes

I have had my share of recon however this is was in addressing if what @King was experiencing recon or not.

lol ! I’m glad :slight_smile: Will you be running Khan Stage 4 with anything ?

That’s an interesting thought, I can’t imagine stacking Quantum Limitless would make an initial run of anything easier due to recon from both subs, but the increase brain function/capacity might help.
I might experiment with this a bit.

1 Like

Yes but I tend to be a bit secretive about what I do because some times the results result in a lot of reconciliation.

1 Like

@RVconsultant a question

does this seem fine to you for a daily listen - as you know, I’ve built up with the terminus ones started with 1 then both then 3?05%402x

I think this would give me a big headache at this point.

If it works for you, that’s great.

I’d encourage you to try it and notice what happens. I hope it works out well for you. If not, you can reduce a loop or program, or take more rest days.

1 Like

Thank you =)!

I had 3-4 more ultimas in ther ebefore

was doing ‘okay’ but when I took a rest and also after asking saint it’s like, I suddenly realized it had been too much

I hope it works. still also waiting for response from them, but what you say gives me some confidence that it may be the right stack - nothing too crazy :smiley: (as opposed to before)

Thank you very much!

@RVconsultant can you please list me the Ultima approved listening devices that you know of please?
I only see the sennheiser hd 280 pro and audio-technica ath-mx20 being recommended here but i cannot get them since they’re not available in my country…

1 Like

I don’t know if there is an approved list. The idea is to find flat response headphones.

Excuse me @Palpatine you seem much more technical than I am. Could you provide some guidelines? Maybe a link to a post you already did such as this?

What was crazy?

@pacman
@Yazooneh

I wanted to ask you two because you both seem to be having a lot of success with women on Khan.

How would you describe the women you are sexually involved with? More specifically their personalities.

1 Like

I’ve not got any specific posts. I use Beats Flex from Apple. Seems to work well. Before that it was some over-the-ear headphones I got from Goodwill lol

Every women I encountered on Khan was my style in every way. Loving caring…no ulterior motives. They feel like life partners.

3 Likes

I used to chase anything with a pussy

On khan the women I’m sexually involved with are my type in every way and are usually into the things I’m into

Pussy doesn’t matter anymore I now scope the best matches that will make me feel good about myself and masculine and I make them feel submissive and girly and loved bla bla, I have higher standards and there has to be a strong connection and she has to look good enough for me physically

The sex happens naturally and inevitably

3 Likes

hm? I was listening to what I showed you + 3-4 other ultimas

Must say I had a lot of success too, and I found the exact type of girl I wanted and chose to settle down with her (it is a very special thing.).

women kept on showing me interest; and when I listened to too many loops of my khan terminus khustom actually it become a problem as I was turning them down and they seemed to be very spurned hahahah

so, you’ll attract the kind of girl you desire, I think.

1 Like

Thanks man!

@pacman
@Yazooneh
@ALMIGHTY

I think I’m noticing a pattern here.

Okay, this is exactly the information I wanted and you all answered this. VERY helpful! Thank you!

5 Likes

@pacman
@Yazooneh
@ALMIGHTY

I want to add that these honest answers are very reassuring! Thank you again so much!

3 Likes