Running subs while sleeping

Hi, I am interested in running subliminals while I sleep but am curious to know who tried this already with the new tech?

How many times do you run a sub when sleeping?

@Lion I thought I read your did this, but Iam not sure. Can you please share of you do?

2 Likes

Following.

I’ve been running subs during sleep since I started and got results but I want to see what other people say. I just started listening to subs during the day time to see if there’s any change.

4 Likes

I had trouble sleeping yesterday, but that is probably because I over did, where I listened in the waking hours plus at night. Complete different programs.

But over the past weeks, No adverse effects. Smooth as seal’s bumbum.

1 Like

I run them when awake because running them during sleep gives me poor quality sleep.

1 Like

Haha,same.thats why i like qv2.was up to 6 loops a day on q.couldnt manage it all while awake so had to put it in my sleep.my sleep became crap though :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve found that, during sleep, it’s good to give your mind around one hour for processing when you’re done with your listening. Yes, around one hour before waking up. I wake up more refreshed and I feel my stack affecting me stronger. I also interlace every track with a 15 minutes long silence track that seems to work good too.

3 Likes

I run the majority of my stack while sleeping, getting good results with AM Qv2 and DR st4 Qv2. I also alternate between masked and ultrasonic every week

1 Like

@aaa - yes. I mainly run my stack during sleep. Thanks to upgrades in the tech (Q and Qv2), i only require 2 loops of each title (or custom) for it to be effective. So if I have 3 items in my playlist, it runs for a maximum of 6 hours while I sleep

Sometimes, in addition to playing it at night, I play either the same stack or an optional title during the day (for example I will run Libertine in the morning/afternoon if a woman catches my fancy lol)

4 Likes

I used to sleep with the subs running masked, over by the speakers. Had good results in general. However, I do have noticed in my case better to use it more during the day, instead at night.
Will try to sleep with the subs at Qv2 tonight, for testing.

For the record, I made the terrible mistake of running Executive v2 at 6pm a week ago.
The script kicked in at 12 AM. Never again.

4 Likes

Thanks Raphael, I am pllanning to start with HoM, EOG and R.I.C.H tonight.

Thanks everyone for all the tips

1 Like

Curious to know what differences you have noticed?

They definitely kick in better if I use them during the day. If I used them when I was sleeping I was never really sure of how many loops to use or whatever and would unintentionally stonewall myself because I wasn’t ‘feeling’ anything. I felt it when I was awake this week, especially DRQv2.

How do I feel it? I get so freaking tired I need a nap and it comes out of no-where pretty much close to when I finish the sub. I only need 2 loops of my custom so far and 1 loop of a Qv2 sub (probably depends on which sub) for this to happen.

I’ve had a non-stop headache all week this week which I believe is the sub processing and I haven’t been able to sleep properly. I’m getting sleep, and great hours, but I’m waking up tossing and turning etc.

My issue with using subs during the day was that I use my phone a lot and didn’t want to listen through another phone/my iPad via a speaker as it meant bringing everything with me everywhere I went. Thanks to AudioShare on iPhone I can use my phone/iPad AND listen at the same time so I can actually listen during the day now and boy listening this way makes them hit even more since I’m doing other things and paying 0 attention to the subs for now.

2 Likes

What do you think might be happening?

I’m holding onto a lot of crap that I think DR is releasing that wasn’t there a few months ago.

I think my custom is being pushed to work because DR is helping.

But also I’m ill and lack of quality sleep.

I understand. TBH I think sleep is really important with subliminal use. What do you think would help improving your sleep?

Also are there any plugged in electronic devices with in 6 feet of your head when you are in bed… and that includes things that might be on the other side of a wall near your bed?

Haha,emf’s definitely seem to disrupt sleep

Agreed! Thanks for posting again.

I don’t have time to listen to sub during the day, so listening to it while sleeping is now a habit. I have to say, the dreams are so intense sometimes it becomes difficult to tell if I’m sleeping but that has to do with my spiritual path.

Anywho, almost all my results are from listening to it while sleeping.

2 Likes

Not being on my phone so much most likely.

My phone is always in a wireless charger whilst I sleep unless it has more than half a charge.

I also tend to run most of my loops during sleep, but I’ll also run loops during the day, when time permits.

I tend to interleave Major programs and Ultimas. I’ll have Paragon close to the start of my sleep cycle. Later when I’m fully in REM maybe a loop or two of Stark or RM.

Results are not a problem, sometimes it looks like nothing is going on but then I’ll reflect on something like how my style of writing/discussion on the forum has changed and the insights I’ve been having and realize these are all connected to the topics the subliminals touch on.

I don’t particularly find it makes sleep any more difficult, but i do find periodically I’ll wake up halfway through the night and not want to run the subs for the remainder of the night. Like others have said it makes sense to give your brain time to process especially when it feels like things are backed up. Also, if u listen during sleep, comfortable headphones are a must!

2 Likes