ROTNW or PN for a party?

Hey guys so I’m going to a party tomorrow and want to play a fast acting aura sub along with either WB or just Wanted. Which one do you think would be better Primal Nights or ROTNW?
My aim is to basically make my aura more attractive to women.

I know that PN is designed mostly for the sex act itself, but from what I understand it can attract potential partners too. So that’s why I’m a bit in-between those two

if you have the time beforehand, do both

2 Likes

I’d love to do that but I wanna play wanted on the same day too

Here’s a thought. If your self-worth was solid as a rock, would you get these thoughts before going to a party?

To answer your question, that depends on how you react to them individually and how fast you execute. Ideally, you’d have experimented with them to know these things before you got under time pressure.
And PN was known as Libertine here before, and that seems to have been a popular “last minute” title for these kind of occasions.
I, myself, would still want to familiarize myself thoroughly with such titles before I used them in such a way.

1 Like

I get your point, but isn’t using those kind of titles before a social gathering the best way to to familiarise yourself with them?

1 Like

Primal Nights :+1:

2 Likes

It is, but if this was your first time running these titles a few hours before the party, how would you know when and how the recon hits you? For me, running new titles at microloops almost guarantees that I’ll be in deep recon in the next few hours after it. And depending on how recon plays out for you, it might not go well with socializing.

Really, it’s all about experimenting and knowing yourself well.

2 Likes

If you’re stacking with Wanted or Wanted Black, go PN. You’ll still need to exercise social skill, though. All the auras are laced with free will scripting, so PN will give a significant boost as long as you take action through socializing with those you’re attracted to.

6 Likes

This as well. Microloops process faster, so if you’re going to experience recon, it’ll happen immediately. You can run it early in the morning and still get results that night while already dealing with recon.

6 Likes

Thanks @SaintSovereign
I’ll do a microloop of PN earlier in the day then. And then since microloops process faster that means that I’m more likely to get results same day too, am I understanding correctly?

And thanks to @GoldenBird @Lion @Palpatine for chiming in too. If anything significant happens tomorrow then I’ll share my experience on here

2 Likes

Theoretically. Depends on the person. You’ll definitely see effects earlier.

5 Likes

if you get a recon,you could have a chocolate bar and get some sun exposure ….those could help you ease up on the condition plus better execution… :grinning:

3 Likes

Good suggestion. I’ve also noticed that sitting somewhere in a quiet place and letting my thoughts and emotions do whatever they want for at least 10 minutes helps with recon too

1 Like

Early update:
Not attending the party cause friends ended up not going and I wasn’t too much In the mood for crazy partying anyway. I did go to a pub though where another friend of mine works and so far I’ve felt some good vibes from people around me. One lady striked up a convo with me and that usually doesn’t just happen

1 Like