[STACK] Road to Abundance (Trans. Med. 4) - EoG and a bit of EV4/EQ

ST1 - Day 19 - 99h - 2/29/20

I have reflected on my Corona-Posts and I hope this will be the last one about this topic.
I just want to take my time to explain to you why I am so paranoid and fixated on the situation when this is a wealth-building-journal.
This whole thing bugs me just as it bugs you because I really wish I could just focus on my business now. The reason why I am so angry about this situation is because the government here is just the pinnacle of incompetence about anything. I doubt they could organize a bbq-party.
This isnt me being harsh, the officials have a long history of failure and incompetency.
And incompetency in a situation like this is deadly. They still didn’t cancel major events where large groups of people from all over the world are expected to gather. They still didn’t strengthened medical staffs, in fact they can’t even control simple hospital germs.
And they still tell us it is a just a flu and a bit of coughing, just wash your hands and you will be fine.
I am sick of it. They said they plan to lock down the city I live in, but I highly doubt they’d manage to do so. Major super markets are already sold out, people don’t even look at what they are grabbing, the just take anything they can get their hands on. I have stored food and water here, I hope it will be enough. A friend of mine told me there are already locked down hospitals and medical staff in protection suits in his city.
And they still don’t take real action, just half-heartedly and the ones who really try to save us are people on the lower end of the power chain. Those who are actually in charge are still asleep.
I suspect they do it on purpose because they think it would cause too much damage on the economy if people stopped going to work or gather for a few weeks.
The city of a relative of mine who lives in a foreign country is under quarantine right now. Everything is sold out. It’s just madness.

And now, with this stuff going around, I have to take more care and put more thought into keeping myself healthy. Because I wont be able to run my business at all if I get sick, then I will have to use 100% of my resources to get healthy again and I don’t want this to happen. My focus is being torn apart because the officials here don’t care if people die, as long as they still go to work and pay taxes. Everyone needs to take care of himself and his family now, sadly.

But I also committed mistakes in dealing with the situation. I should put more focus into manifesting a solution instead of getting carried away with all this. My consciousness is powerful, I should use it wisely and I will from now on.

On to EoG and Limit Destroyer and The Elixir. I can really feel all three of them doing their job. The Elixir really helps me to relax tensed up muscles and letting go of the day. I will implement more meditation in my day. Limit Destroyer seemed to have hit a wall on me, my face started hurting when I listened to it on volume 3/15, so I reduced the volume to 2/15.
All in all it feels like my life, my identity and my world is crumbling apart, in order to be rebuilt.
I don’t know how to describe this feeling accurately other than that I feel like I am losing sense of my personal identity and start to identify more and more as consciousness. I noticed this when I felt I didn’t know what to answer when I questioned my relationship with certain people I know or my stand on a certain topic or situation. It feels like it is blank.

This is familiar and a good sign, I guess. I mean this is what St1 is supposed to do after all. Destroy everything so it can be rebuilt.

I managed to clean my room yesterday, I made huge progress and will finish the rest today. This is my tip for all of you who feel like not working on their business/project. Choose a task that needs to be done, get your favorite music on and just start. It makes a lot of fun once you get started and you still get a lot done, even though it is not in the area you intended to work on. In the end, it brings you further, so if you feel lazy, just do anything that does bring you further in any are just a little bit.

4 Likes

Brother, how long do you plan to continue limit destroyer?

3 Likes

I plan to continue using it throughout my EoG-journey. I feel like it is a very useful tool for any endeavour since most of the times it is not things you lack of holding you back but the limits you have internalized.
I even think about playing it with every subliminal I use from now on. I will think about Rebirth’s role in this but so far, this is the plan.

How are you doing btw?

4 Likes

That’s a good call!

I’ve been running a heavy stack for the past few days. But, I seem to have eased on to it.
Part of the reason is that, I’ve seen the results that i need to, to help me stay motivated for the long game, and I’m not after quick results anymore.
I’m at a point where i don’t count the days/ hours of the stage anymore…just set and forget and do my thing!

Im considering either switching back to the breakdown stage of khan (Which i previously rushed through), or getting limit destroyer myself.

4 Likes

The presence of Covid-19 is going to get in the way of any Subliminal that supports longer term goal setting / life purpose - K2/K4, G2/G4, A1/A4, and Ev4.
Because it obviously disrupts any plans of travel, socializing, which products/services will sell, etc.

EOG pushes me to take on leadership roles, so in the last week, I got everyone who knows me to stock up on supplies, and convinced several doctors in the area to put up prepping and immunity boosting ideas on their notice boards.

I do not have the resources to monetize this situation - with commodities/forex trading, inflation arbitrages, local manufacturing/exports, etc.

So, today I’ve switched to Ev3, and removed G4.
Thoughts now, are more towards building my skills at writing, counseling, et al.
Things that I can do from home/online, and will be useful regardless of the size & impact of the virus.

Hope this helps someone. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

hi stack guru @Simon. you have not critiqued me for quite a while now. How have you been?

4 Likes

As usual, the grounded clarity of your thoughts and perspectives is inspiring, and inspires me to make better use of my own resources.

4 Likes

That’s probably the best long-term behaviour, so you can actually integrate it into your life.
The reason why I count hours is because for 1) this is my first multi-stage program and I want to make sure I deal with every stage properly and 2) I am not used to listen to a subliminal for 6 hours and more every day, so I want to make sure I stay on schedule until I have built a solid routine where I don’t have to think about it anymore.

4 Likes

that’s absolutely reasonable! Very soon you will also not feel the need for tracking!

2 Likes

ST1 - Day 22 - 106h - 2/2/20

Having my first day at work today. Will update you as soon as I come back.

2 Likes

ST1 - Day 22 - 106h - 3/2/20 - Post 2

Oof… Where do I start…

First of all… I hate how low my confidence is since I stopped Emperor. The urge to pick up EV4 again or even Ev5 is huge. My confidence today was moving between 2 and 3 out of 10. It really was annoying.

So, I had my first day at work. It was very interesting, since it is a startup we are only 6 and we are casual. I also see this will help me tremendously longterm because these guys know exactly how to build and structure a company and we already figured we are a perfect fit.
So that’s not the problem. I have to put more effort in in the beginning and learn the whole stuff. That’s where the problems begin. This is all simultaneously to my stupid exams and projects and reconciliation. I know I could do much much more, in the beginning of EoG I felt like a rocket. Now I barely get shit done and I am tired most of the time.

For now the priorities are like this:

1. The Job
  2. My business
  3. Exams & Project

I figured I probably could handle this, if I just did a little bit every damn day. So I’ll start with writing a damn todo-list everyday. Today my design arrived, it looks good. I am very happy with it and I will be able to sell it. Now I’ll contact the influencers and maybe we’ll have our first sale this week!
I am excited.

On to something completely different haha… In my previous journal I talked about a guy my age who is trying to get a sales talk arranged with me to sell me insurances or something of that kind (Oh my…)
I knew back then he is using tricks to meet me because he knows his talk-no-jutsu is stronger than mine. And it is. He is an excellent speaker. Yesterday he sent a message that said he got some info for me regarding law regulations that’d affect me too and would cost me a lot of money, he’d like to meet up with me for a coffee and talk about it…
Yeah sure. Of course he would waste his time just to tell me something he could have just sent me per chat, like an news article or something.
I told him I don’t have time, which is true, and that’s that. I don’t want to also have to deal with potential scammers now. A job, a business, exams and Corona are enough for now.

So now I’ll get myself a dessert and write this to do list and get some shit done for today

3 Likes

ST1 - Day 23 - 112h - 3/3/20

From my dream journal:

“I am in class again. There is my high school teacher. We’re talking about a class trip to some place and everyone is excited. I don’t know why but I hold this huge bunch of money in my hands. Probably 600 bucks or more. Everyone sees it and people start to ask me to lend them money.
“For what?” I ask and one starts to list off the things he wants to buy with it. I notice a mistake in his listing, and tell him I find his reason to lend money weird and I wont do it.
He get’s disappointed, says something like “Fine then, keep it!”, and the class starts to murmur.
I sense they get greedy and I try to hide the money, but it’s too late. My attempt to hide it provoces them even more.
My teacher, who observed everything, starts to agitate the others against me by telling them “He thinks he is too good for us. Money bought him status” etc.
It works, the others are against me, we start an argument and in the end they start attacking me to take the money away from me.”

Lessons:

• Don’t show off money in public
  • Find out who your enemy is (The person that benefits from you taking damage) and form alliances with others to take him out immediately if he becomes a threat. (Or I just played too much RISK lately)

Edit: In the past days I also had numerous dreams about war. Often battle scenes, but more and more I have dreams about the war having ended.

2 Likes

ST1 - Day 23 - 112h - 3/3/20 - Post 2

Oh my this is a desaster. My anxiety this morning was even worse than yesterday. It’s horrible. I just wanted to be far away from everyone and everything and get under my cozy blanket at home. Anxiety/Fear is just horrible. I don’t wish that on anyone.
Later on this got better luckily so at work I wasn’t as awkward as yesterday, but still pretty shy although we are just 3 people there. But I feel like this gets better.
What definitely is a problem though is that for now there is no possibility for me to play EoG/LD at work because I am talking alot with the manager about everything to understand and learn the basics by heart. But I guess this will change in a week or two.

Other than that… I should stop the afternoon nap. I feel like it just makes me even more tired. I should sleep less and meditate more.

Oh yes, I wanted to tell you about this! Something is going on in my life behind the scene right now. There are too many coincidences all happening in the past few weeks and they get more and more.
Friends of mine start talking about a topic which is very uncommon and a topic I just thought about the day before for example.
Here are some synchronicities from today, but I forgot a few, so this is incomplete.

• A guy at work wearing the same jacket like me. The jacket isn’t that common.
  • A friend of mine asked me yesterday about a series, I just happened to think of this series yesterday, but I watched it years ago
  • My boss has a whiteboard at work, where he drew out the process of the business. I just thought “It is a pretty detailed map, imagine I’d just erase it”. A minute later he did just that.
  • We talked about education and I asked if I could see some of the books he brought to the office. One of them is a small booklet about The Law of Attraction

Really, there were more things like this happening lately. For example the woman that got treated by the medics at the dentist’s. A few hours ago I told my mom sarcastically “Just imagine what horrible things could happen to someone, even without your doing!” I meant it as a joke and when this happened I instantly remembered it. It was really stupid and foolish of me.

Anyway, I don’t know why this is happening now. Maybe because of EoG, maybe because Limit Destroyer helps with manifesting. I don’t know.

Edit: Another synchronicity just after I wrote this. For days this song “Mad world” is stuck in my head and now I saw a Donnie Darko-Ad in a Comic Book I read.

2 Likes

ST1 - Day 24 - 117h - 3/4/20

My headphones broke. Now I can’t listen to my anti-anxiety-audios anymore. I’ve thought about this problem and decided to ask Saint to give me EmpQ aswell.
I just can’t sit around all morning asking myself if I’ll be anxious again or not, just to crouch around all day like a whimp, avoiding contact with others.
So… this will unbalance my already unbalanced stack a bit, but it’s probably just for a few day, then I’ll be able to reintegrate all missing parts.
All in all I just feel like Emperor is suited very well for me. It’s just that it constantly distracted me and made me think of girls so I had problems concentrating.
I’ll also think about a solution for that.

2 Likes

You have anxiety? Have you tried Regeneration & Elixir?

2 Likes

ST1 - Day 25 - 117h - 3/4/20 - Post 2

The king is back.

This was the best day of the week so far. I don’t even know where to begin. First of all, my headphones aren’t broken, luckily. I figured it must be the wire that is broken, by when I use it on bluetooth-mode, it works just fine.
So what did I do? Emperor, guys, Emperor. Ev4 my old buddy. I started listening in the morning, on my way to work and at work and boy, just wow. My confidence was at a constant 5-6, I made jokes, I asked questions, I was highly motivated, I presented my ideas and we just had a ton of fun.
Really, I just love it. This is exactly what I missed. I asked Saint now, maybe I’ll even get EQ, which would be really fun. Something about confidence and anxiety I noticed is that when you are anxious you are completely absord in your inner world, when you are confident, you pay attention to the outer world. I don’t know exactly why that is yet, but it’s just a detail I noticed.

Something I just realised today is what this job actually means. It may be the greatest career step I took in my life. We are just a handful of people, at the beginning of something great. The people I work with are highly motivated, ambitious, fun and high-class business-men who know their stuff. I get to learn from people with real expertise and in a few months I’ll be in a leadingposition at the age of 20!
It’s just awesome, it’s fun and all I have to do now is lean back and enjoy the ride, because I feel like it will be very easy for me to dive deep into this stuff and build expertise really quickly.
Plus, we get along really well and I think these are very good friendships for life.
Ha, I love my love, man.

So, what about my stack now? I really hate to be the guy who switches subs every week but I think you have to always experiment. I feel like Emperor and EoG go along very well for me, plus I also have The Elixir. So what about Limit Destroyer? To be honest, I don’t know. It doesn’t feel right to ditch it because I feel like I profit big time from it. I feel like it is a tank, crushing the walls of the enemy, while Emperor is the general, EoG the stormtroops to capture my financial goals and The Elixir is the medical support unit. (Why do I dream so much of war, I wonder)
I feel like they work together very well.
So I’ll need to balance Emperor with EoG and Limit Destroyer, so the reconciliation doesn’t take me down anymore. The best thing to go about this I guess is to use Emperor in the morning and at work and EoG and Limit Destroyer when I am home, so it isn’t that problematic if I get anxious or anything.

@Tomcat Yes, I use Elixir

4 Likes

ST1 - Day 26 - 124h - 3/5/20

Same observation, too much of Emperor disturbs my focus. So I’ll have to keep it low with it, maybe 1-2 loops in the morning. I notice when I do more, it starts to work on problems and I lose confidence. We don’t want that now.
Speaking of that I think it is very hard nowadays to have “emotional privacy”. I am not even sure what I mean with that. I am not really good in hiding my emotions but ofc we can’t run away looking as depressed/anxious/whatever as we actually feel inside.
There are some things that burden me right now and I ponder wether I should open Pandora’s Box now and deal with them or not. I have some kind of practice I do every now and then.
It is a meditation that hits really really deep in the guts, rips off all facades and barriers you held and the tears just start flowing and you cry a river.
It makes me very humble and actually I enjoy it, I feel deeply refreshed and renewed when I do it, although it takes alot of energy and then it still needs energy to process it for the next days.
I don’t know how to deal with this, I will think about it.
When we are outside and socialize of course we want to be confident and feel good, but we also do it to not make people feel uneasy. There is so much holding-back all the time.
I will think about wether I’ll do it or not. But I really want to.

3 Likes

ST1 - Day 26 - 129h - 3/5/20 - Post 2

I just did it. Hope I wont be too much of a wreck tomorrow.
Going to sleep now, letting my body process all this and hopefully I will regain my confidence and ease.
See you on the other side

1 Like

ST1 - Day 27 - 129h - 3/6/20

We’re wasting time.
The thing I was worried about is that I was supposed to meet someone today and I didn’t want to meet him as anxious as I was on Monday. I am not meeting him, so I can run Limit Destroyer and EoG the whole time now.
Regarding my business… it got stuck. I hired a freelancer who needs so much time for so little work and I could be already on to the next step. I am also a bit lazy, I confess.
Well, it can’t be helped, one step after the other.

Oh and it’s been days since I journaled the last time. I will correct that today. But I decided I will focus more on writing everything down that bugs me about my behaviour, what I think business is like, what stands in my way etc.

2 Likes

ST1 - Day 27 - 131h - 3/6/20 - Post 2

Outsourcing is either heaven or hell. This time, it was hell. I ended up spending more time and energy with this guy then I’d spend if I did it myself. It’s ridiculous considering how easy the task was.
Now I am still not sure if everything is fine, I have checked but I found multiple mistakes and to my concern even mistakes I did before, so I will have to correct everything again.
For the third time now. And I haven’t even put the items in the store or reached out to an influencer.
Damn it.

I paid him now less than what I planned, not considerably less but less enough to be painful enough. I am really mad at him. He kept apologizing, but business is business and if you introduce yourself as an expert, you have to deliver like an expert, it is that easy. I don’t let anyone take advantage of me, especially not in business and I will keep becoming tough as nails and speak out when someone is rude enough to not only deliver poorly, but also robs me of my time.
I am done with scammers of any kind and one of my goals here is to break all internal barriers of false kindness and put people like this into their place where they belong.

2 Likes