Rise to Stardom

RM is so strong that I cannot listen to it more than one loop a day and I’m still gauging it and it may occur that I’ll have to cut it down to one loop every other day and as you know I could run 16 loops of the Dragon with ease. So now, please, consider that.

2 Likes

Well…I had an argument with my boyfriend last night, a big one to the point I left the room and slept elsewhere. I’m not eager to talk to him.

I’m getting about 6 hours of sleep. I don’t know why it’s been so bad. Today I’ve had way more though.

I managed to get 9 hours and 17 minutes today.
8 hours on Friday and 9 hours and 44 on Wednesday.

The rest have been around 6 hours.

I don’t listen to RM more than one loop. I think I’m going to run my programs and alternate. I’m not sure I’m going to keep RM in as I want to run R.I.C.H again.

My plan was Monday, Wednesday and Friday to run MorningStarQ and rest to run R.I.C.H as a major program.

2 Likes

I’d encourage you to stick with a plan for 30 days, then re-evaluate.

I also hope you and your boyfriend can mend things soon.

I suggest you could alternate your custom with your stack (RICH + RM) where you would run only one loop of RM… Monday, Wednesday and Friday to run MorningStarQ and rest to run the stack. RM and RICH is a great combo.

So you think

Monday, Wednesday, Friday - MorningStarQ
Tuesday & Thursday - RM & R.I.C.H?

How many loops of V2 R.I.C.H…I was actually going to test 3 loops of the custom.

There’s an issue because I’m being a bit more sexual now too so I want to use Libertine one a day.

Bare in mind I’d be running the above during sleep and Libertine once during the day.

Precisely. Or you could run three days on and one day off.
Day 1 - The Custom + RM
Day 2 - RM + RICH (as a major)
Day 3 - The Custom + RICH (as a booster)

It would be one loop of RM for sure and I’m not sure about RICH. You have to test it by yourself. You should develop your testing method. I didn’t do that for a long time since I just used to run lots of loops and, therefore. I almost gave up on that brilliant sub that is RM.

@Brandon

The thing about Ultima is that in addition to possible reconciliation happening from the script, there is the possible feeling of overwhelm or burnout from the Ultima format itself.

@Brandon did you have problems when you were running only your custom?

Anyways, I’ve been debating with myself for a couple of days now if I should say the next thing. To my surprise*, I actually care about your results and that’s why I decided to bring this up:

I think you made a huge mistake when you dropped DR.

I know you are in a rush to get results. Dedicating yourself to healing first might sound too slow.

But it’s the other way around. If you kept running DR, you already would be finishing the run now (With one month /stage).

And I’m pretty sure you would be seeing same types of results as JCast (Not tagging him as he’s doing hella fine taking action and I don’t want to distract him).

I would urge you to clear out all the shit that is keeping you from success with DR.

Just my two cents.

*To my surprise, as I generally don’t want to push my nose into other peoples issues. Waste of my time.

2 Likes

Yeah, we have to remember that even if it comes to subliminals there are no quick fixes and it’s better to foster gradual growth. That’s one of the reasons I didn’t rush to EoG or Khan after my healing.

I waste my time by pushing my nose into things often on this forum. Sometimes it seems to benefit others.

PS I do understand what you are meaning. You have wisdom @Hoppa and I wish you would post more of it on this forum because I know we could benefit.

@Brandon

I often like to be supportive of what others are doing, especially you for some reason that I don’t know.:grin:

But I would say I have to agree with @Hoppa on this.

Now you don’t have to do anything we are asking you to consider. Thing is you really seem to be struggling. I’ve noticed that since getting 2 months into stage 4 of DR, the other subliminals feel easier to run as in less reconciliation.

Now I’m not saying to go immediately to DR stage 4. I’m encouraging you to think about what Hoppa and I have said, and perhaps go back to the stage you left off. And maybe running your custom 3 times a week, and DR 5 days a week. And only 1 loop of each program a day. Remember to monitor for reconciliation especially with the new Q v2 coming out.

2 Likes

Maybe distraction would be the correct way of putting it.

My own life and goals are the priority for me. Same as everyone else here should be putting themselves first.

@Hoppa @RVconsultant

I really do appreciate the concern, I get it.
I’m pretty sure I was going into Stage 4 of DR. I never started that stage but I completed Stage 3 for sure.

Something to think about I guess.

@Hoppa @RVconsultant @Sub.Zero

I have thought about your DR concerns.
I think I’m going to add it back in.

I’m leaving RM out for now.
I feel like I’m carrying a lot of trauma around with me on a daily basis and need to get rid of that so I’m hoping DR will get rid of it.

I won’t be adding it in until DRQv2 comes out however.

I’m going to be running each sub on a dedicated day a week.
Loops will depend on how much I can tolerate, but the schedule will be like a gym program.

MONDAY - DRQv2
TUESDAY - Custom

THURSDAY - RICH
FRIDAY - Maybe Beyond Limitless

We’ll see how I get on with this set up.

Edit:

Do we think I should start from the beginning of DR again? It’s been a while since I ran it.

2 Likes

My gut feeling says that you should start from the beginning. The 3 first stages just for a month each to make you ready for DR4. Keep that in your stack as long as needed.

2 Likes

Would you please post what stages you ran and how many days of each?

That’s how I felt too.

That’s what I did initially anyhow.

I did each stage for a month, 5 days a week.
There was experimentation between stages where I’d alternate my days with other subs but do more loops of the stage.

Based on what you posted about your listening of DR, I too vote you start from stage 1. Maybe do 30 days of stage 1 and re-assess.

I wouldn’t run the whole program but I would assess the nature of my problem and choose the right tool from the toolbox. On top of that, we have to remember that almost every sub contains a healing component. I know it’s not easy to assess what kind of healing we need if any but try to do that in the first place. To me, it looks like Regeneration and the Elixir could be a better choice for you since they’re both focused on healing traumas and emotional recovery. But still, try to specify the issues you want to deal with. You may not need DR3, for example, since it’s focused on self-rediscovery and navigating you.

2 Likes

Currently on a three day a week stack.

Each day is used towards the Ultima/Custom of choice.

Monday - (because I was eager to use it today) - Love Bomb v2
Wednesday - Custom
Friday - R.I.C.H v2

Limitless Executive for the days I need to get into dance class and stuff or do work and not orocrasinate half as bad as normal. Only used as a booster tho.

Doing quite a few loops of each to cover out the days that I’m not doing those and seeing how it works out for me.

1 Like