RICH Emperor Q - From Rubble to Riches

After noticing I played RICH 26 times, RICH v2 13 times, Emperor Q (ultrasonic) 12 times and Emperor Q (masked) 12 times, I guess it’s time to formally keep track of the changes starting with a recap, but also a little background.

Background

I run an SMMA (for a couple years now)
I ran into a lot of challenges on my ad accounts (hence the rubble part)
I’m rebuilding from dirt literally.

Goals

Return to $20k/mo in the business while keeping my health a priority this time.

Emperor Observations so far

I was speaking to a family member and the moment they gave me a snappy attitude I just nonchalantly invited an end to the conversation and got off the phone. lol.

I have 0 desire to pick up the phone if it’s not about business.

I have no desire to talk about “ideas or theories”, only interested in what can be applied in a day / week

Noticing 0 patience with anything I perceive to be time-wasting.

I’m noticing I’m able to work longer hours MORE energetically

This is a weird one but, I’m a bit of a neat freak now ESPECIALLY for my workspace.

This translated to my computer too; one day I put everything on hold and just got super organized (deleting old unused files and stuff). So glad I did that btw.

I’m more into self-care nowadays. I was pretty hard on myself after things fell apart.

My desire to watch YouTube videos has dropped SIGNIFICANTLY

I feel the desire to want to read books again. (non-fiction of course)

Happily uprooted a friend out of my life yesterday. It’s that moment where you realize they can always have an excuse to not be there for you (they can be a week, even a month late in delivering what they said they would), but you can’t have an excuse to not accept their excuse lol. (like "hey, you gave me your word and didnt come through, what gives? <— some reason that is an unpardonable sin?). I have no need for people like that, because I always go the extra mile. I need people on the team that match that.

Emperor is awesome.

R.I.C.H Observations so far

I had a desire to dig up some of my EARLIEST vision boards since I started the path of consulting. I wanted to rekindle the “anything’s possible” naivety of when I first set my goals.

I did that, saw the big numbers and luxury lifestyle yet didn’t feel resistance or threatened by it.

An old business partner asked me if I wanted to try my hand at YouTube ads. Sent me $1000 to put it together.

I seem to find more things at a discount too

That’s all the notable things so far. Just reflecting back over the weeks.

More coming.

8 Likes

I’m also running an SMMA… just starting out. So far I only have one client on a trial price, and it’s someone that I know. I work exclusively with Realtors.

I’ll be keeping close tabs on this journal to see your progress. I just got introduced to subliminals last week, so I’m currently only running Ascended Mogul, but soon I’ll be diving into Emperor and a stack to go with it.

Of all the things that you mentioned, I think one of the most interesting is the desire to watch YouTube dropping significantly. That is always a sign that you’re feeling good!

2 Likes

What’s SMMA?

1 Like

Social Media Marketing Agency.

1 Like

Is this a Dan Henry-style setup? Or someone else? I’ve been looking into some of that stuff off and on.

I thought it was some kind of sport fighting. LOL

1 Like

I have no idea what Dan Henry does… but I looked him up and he’s one of Sam Oven’s students, and Sam Ovens is the “consultant’s guru…” most people who learn from him do Digital Marketing.

I also have taken the Sam Ovens course, along with others.

So, I don’t know what “Dan Henry Stuff” is… but maybe it’s similar.

1 Like

Hey thanks for reading. Yeah Sam has been the foundation for many people. Great course. Yes, I’m also in real estate marketing, transitioning into DWY too (done with you coaching).

Cool things this week. R.I.C.H

Thursday: Last week I reported a CC as lost/stolen, they told me 8-10 business days. Got the card delivered under that timeframe.

Friday: randomly opened up my Apple card and noticed they increased my credit limit.

Saturday: Received random Whatsapp call from a new referral (happy client referred me, unbeknownst to me)

1 Like

More R.I.C.H manifestations since last post

• Closed 11 new clients since my last post
  • 1 paid 4 months upfront
  • Someone did me a favor and paid for a service I needed ($3500)
  • I stopped someone who was facing an eviction (had the extra money to do it)
  • 2 invoices pending (from texting old clients from last year who readily want to sign up again)

It works.

9 Likes

Woooooow! Amazing. I gotta get on that RICH vibe…

Did you meet your goal of 20K/month? With 11 new clients, that could be close to 20K/month on it’s own!

1 Like

On the way there! I’m building up with smaller retainers. Major goal is to streamline everything when I finally turn on paid ads: 1 funnel, 1 package, 1 price point.

That will make it super easy to hit that first 20k profit target.

1 Like

I run a lot of EOG ST1, EOG ST3 alongside RICH nowadays too.

2 Likes

Quick update.

I am now regularly closing clients at $1500 a month per client.

My retention rate is higher.

Crypto investments are going well. My position in HEX went from .14 (my entry) to .45. Life is good.

Gained access to a paid group of focused entrepreneurial individuals, learned about more projects to invest in.

Confidence while on sales calls is through the roof.

Purchased Dragon Reborn a few months ago and did a full month of ST1 + Rich + The Executive

Now on ST2 + Rich and Executive.

I like to run Executive when I’m doing tasks, checking things off a checklist.

I like to run RICH before I take my sales calls.

Dragon Reborn, I like that one before bed.

5 Likes

WOOOOOOW. This was one of the first posts I ever commented on after finding out about SubClub. I never kept tabs on this thread.

It’s amazing how 6 months ago I had no paying clients, now I’ve had 20 paying clients, a complex pay-per-booked-appointment model, 2 employees, a business partner, crazy projects going on… what a crazy amount of growth in 6 months. I’m sure you feel the same.

Super happy for you @lorenzo

Just curious… you rarely mention emperor in this journal apart from the Intro. Are you still listening to it?

You should try HOM for a balance of emperor + social alpha. It’s a great manifester of people and money. It made it into my SalesMasteryQ Custom.

2 Likes

Thanks!

Yeah I paused Emperor for a bit, but you know what’s so crazy, yesterday I dusted it off and ran a loop of it. Your post is a good sign LOL.

Are you suggesting RICH 2x + Emperor 1x + Emperor HOM 1x + Executive 1x

Congrats on the success of the agency! It’s a fantastic model. Hm Pay Per Appointment? Like Joel Kaplan? Are you in the Medical niche too? I’m in real estate but considering a pivot.

We can chat about it, always good to find agency people.

Hm not sure where to fit in DR ST2. I like that one before bed. DR does bring crazy dreams lol. The dreams are the best part of the subs. Dreams like movies.

Lots of fun tho, I can take a lot of loops, I go 2 days a week most of the time with 0 subs.

I was suggesting Emperor HOM instead of EmperorQ, but I’m not experienced with the Emperor subs. Theyre pretty similar, but HOM is more about brokering deals and habing social/financial control in business.

2 Likes