Revelation of Khan: Total Breakthrough

Khan like never before.

It’s probably been ran already, though I wanted the first journal for what I think will be something great. Khan ST1 combined with Revelation of Mind. The healing aspects of Khan combined with the healing and unfolding aspects of Revelation of Mind.

There is no hypothesis. This is a wildcard. Ran both titles. RoM seems like a veil is lifted in regards to the external world and I now know a true desire of mine is having more honor and integrity in my life, no matter how good the dark side feels.

Starting in 3 days after washout.

This will be a segue into my upcoming Khan custom for overseas life.

7 Likes

Damn dude good luck with this! From what I have gathered in my experience, RoM makes every sub unfold haha the healing that comes with it makes all the other subs run much smoother though. This will definitely do the job.

2 Likes

Day 1: No Man is an Island, though all a man needs is himself.

Ran a loop of Khan ST1 and Revelation of Mind to kick this off. Thoughts I heard in my head were “No man is an island, though all a man needs is himself.”

The beauty is in the paradox. Things aren’t linear. It’s not always cut-and-dry and by-the-rules. Ultimately, I stressed myself out so much in life wondering what’s acceptable and what’s not, and realizing I am meant to play by my own rules.

When I need the frames of others, I’ll collaborate, but the world is ultimately my playground.

Hero’s Journey

Today I fly out of my state to start the pre-deployment process to go to Middle East. So as these subs process and the day unfolds, I’ll update.

6 Likes

Love the pictures. Hope all goes well for you in the Middle East :pray:

2 Likes

Take care man, and wishing you a safe deployment and stay in the Middle East :pray:

1 Like

@Beowulf @Tobyone Thanks my dudes. God bless y’all. I am not going to the Middle East just yet, I am preparing. Administrative business, validation, clearing. A refresher over my duties I will perform there. I leave in a month.

2 Likes

Either way dude best of luck, hopefully all the procedures go smoothly for you.

Also it seems like you have already had some deep insights with this stack and that is awesome to here.

1 Like

Day 2: Bhagavad Gita | Divine Purpose and Calling

I recently started reading this text by Stephen Cope which gives interpretation, stories and legends from the revered text, The Bhagavad Gita to make an attempt at unfolding Dharma, divine purpose, a calling, etc.

Revelation of Mind is an unfolding much like both texts. What I am realizing so far is that God is and was always present, like Krishna was with Arjuna in the defining battle of the world, if not universe. When faced with moments of doubt, insecurity, Krishna (God in disguise) empowered Arjuna with divine guidance and light. Just like with this community and throughout life, every great mentor and motivator we have along the way illuminating may very well be God working in disguise.

My interpretation is there is definitely an ascension in spirituality, though it is not linear. I have been hearing in my head for days “it’s not linear, the progress is not linear.” Leadership and following is an ebb-and-flow. I believe we have to both lead and follow to fulfill this ascension to collective unity with divine. Everyone will take their turn.

Alpha is a changeable concept. It is not fixed

2 Likes

Day 2 Cont’d: Relaxation Even With Reconciliation

So yeah, I’m here on Active Duty orders for school/training and I was expecting to be sent to a crappy barracks. To my surprise, it is a hotel. Which is very nice. It’s not the best hotel, but it’s 5 star living compared to a barracks.

The schedule is super great and there is a lot of free time. It’s like a mini-vacation, which is very nice because life was stressing me out. I’ve also had a migraine for 3 weeks that I should probably get medical attention for.

So far this is the most bliss I’ve felt in the past year. Not having worry in my mind and everything taken care of.

Khan ST1 + Revelation of Mind Reconciliation: A guilty feeling and seeming overwhelmed by the expectations of other people. I refuse to let that guilty feeling ruin such a peaceful time where I can finally breathe and enjoy life, even if it’s semi-business.

1 Like

damnnnn
I did not connect the fact that you are coming to middle east and you are a soldier
until now.
best of luck brother

1 Like

That means a lot @Alphamale , my brother from across the world. Hopefully I’m a force for good in the world. I’d like to say I’m just a cog-in-the-machine or pawn, but I was given the privilege of autonomy over choosing my assignments, and have tested the limitations of that. Much love to you :heart:.

It was my calling to be a soldier and that was when I was 7-21. I feel like I’ve served my purpose with that calling and ready to move on to the next thing in my lifetime and evolution. On the journey I have met my best friend, lovers, great people, etc. It’s changed my life forever and the impact will continue for the rest of my life.

I’ve been the personal recipient of worldwide love from unexpected people and families and also hatred by those who oppose what I do. It hurt my feelings at first, but then I understood that criticism comes with the territory and that’s just a part of fulfilling my purpose.

The criticism really got to me because it hits different coming from old friends. This was my divine calling and being known as “just a pawn” was really a slap in the face. I am no government’s pawn, the fire of God compelled me to do something so I did what was set out for me and have been blessed for it.

Now my contract is ending and I am deciding that I want this to be my final mission. It really sucks because I crave the full freedom and control of my life, but I am going to lose a big part of me. For years I’ve been a part of something great and bigger than myself, and people have recognized me as great. My reputation reached memetic proportion in my community. Being called a veteran is not enough for me. I feel like I’m losing something. But at the same time, if I stay, I will eventually be unreasonably disadvantaged and suffer. It is by the grace and mercy of God I prevail through all the challenges that have come my way. The warfighter isn’t truly cared for by any of our governments and even some of our fellow citizens. It’s just the nature of being a man that the bloody game of war has to be done. Someone has to do it. Somewhere along the way of silencing our emotions and feelings and thinking we are impenetrable vessels of steel, mankind must know God is there to provide for our emotional nature too, because we cannot hide it from him, something which he created. Purpose is tough is what I’m saying. I am a bit sad because of the dilemma, but also overjoyed by the blessings.

3 Likes

amazing and inspiring text brother, wish you all the best and total freedom over your destiny.

1 Like

Day 9: Embodiment of Khan and Having Haters

Much has dramatically shifted over last few days with my career. I am set to hit 6 figures this year with all my entitlements added up and tax free income from going to a ‘combat zone.’ I’ve watched my team’s rumor machine immediately start spinning as people have come up with the most ridiculous claims about me that almost jeopardized my livelihood.

I’ve had a month long headache and have been hydrating daily. I slipped up and revealed more than I should have to idiots, but these knuckleheads heard I got an I.V. in the hospital, which is pretty much standard procedure anywhere you go, and they are saying I’m dehydrated and not taking care of my body, so the leadership was considering dropping me from the deployment :man_facepalming:t5:. This is exactly the type of shit that makes me dream of my inevitable self-employment. I volunteer to risk my life and this is the thanks. Anyways, I quickly brushed that to the side.

I have the actual opportunity this year to expand beyond my wildest dreams and turn that income into wealth which is why Ecstasy of Gold and R.I.C.H. will be in my custom stack.

4 Likes

That is the thing with Khan, authorities will be most likely against you🤦🏻‍♂️

1 Like

If you talk about “the authorities” I can only concur, because I just won’t conform to it’s low standards anymore :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Britannica Dictionary definition of AUTHORITY. 1. [noncount] : the power to give orders or make decisions : the power or right to direct or control someone or something.

:thinking: Hm and what do they indoctrinate usually in us at young age? Lol, so if not born on a secluded island with great role models in the local tribe, and taught good values and self-love… if not… work on yourself until you realize that there has only existed one authority all along :point_down:

cliphy-fun

2 Likes

That is why I used the word “thing” instead of “problem”.
Khan also offers the inner power for being independent.

2 Likes

@Alphamale Funny you mention that. Here is a conversation of me and my mama last night about my boss.

1 Like

@Alphamale @Tobyone I am ready to leave the military. Not gonna lie, it’s fuckin stupid. I just wanted to be a warrior, not an over-glorified government servant.

I can literally feel Khan inside like a raging bull at the hierarchy of stupidity I have to endure.

2 Likes

For real man
The MAIN objective of Khan is building YOUR empire, not working for someone else, but getting the ball rolling ain’t gon be easy brother.
So yeah, it’s stupid for real.
And your mom’s reaction is epic.

1 Like

Not blaming you. I never went to army when I was younger but felt like I regreted it for long. Nowadays I just don’t understand why I would ever want to get indoctrinated to kill random people that I never met in the name of some random people at the top. To me there are better ways to push yourself :+1:

1 Like