Revelation of Khan: Total Breakthrough

Hahaha it’s funny. So I’m a Reservist. I don’t work for the military full-time so all that indoctrination fades away very quickly. Very very quickly from the moment your boss tells you to relax for the first time, it’s all downhill. Then the motivation shifts to money. @Tobyone

1 Like

We are so programmed that we need rulers! We need structure, not traumatized leaders that runs amok lol. When you start seeing it for what it is, the whole human world looks kind of insane.

1 Like

Someone extremely high in power approached me last week and asked me why I am leaving, and I wanted to tell him the honest truth badly, but being Khan in the moment still was not the best idea because I really want the money I’m getting for this mission. It’s a real good deal for this deployment.

Deployment and stateside is not the same at all. Pay is higher for me overseas.

But oh man did I have a list for this dude. And the words that came out of his mouth sounded like he believed his own brainwash after 20+ years. I really didn’t want to burst anyone’s bubble and be that guy. I just could not predict how anyone would react and what direction it would take, considering the legal power I signed away to the system. @Tobyone

1 Like

Mhm, the same kind of programming as in the schools, sit down, you ain’t shit, and blindly follow orders. It takes a long time to unlearn most of that crap, but subliminals do speed it up a lot :blush: Critical thinking is something humanity must start using again before we become full on cyborg soon. It feels like the young peeps cannot perform the simplest survival tasks anymore, everything is just on a touch-screen lol…

1 Like

Truthfully. It’s more relaxed in my field, joyful and playful and a lot of rules don’t apply… until they are pissed or disagree. I got a bit ballsy one day and told them I was going to file a report, and they pulled some fucking 1960s rules out the rule book they don’t even enforce anymore and told me 100 violations I am making; ones they didn’t care about until there was a disagreement. That’s never a condition I will put up with. @Tobyone

I’m being a good boy :dog::pleading_face: lately cause this 6 figures is a lot of cash. I want it very much. I won’t be poor anymore after this year.

1 Like

It’s not the sum or what you have saved up, it’s your ability to make that money back. There’s going to be a rough time over the next couple of years for our beloved fiat-currencies, and there will be plenty of opportunities to make good cash as things starts to collapse.

1 Like