Revelation of Gold

Yes it is. Thank you! Haha I just meant my entire viewpoint of the world is going to change and I just don’t know how. It will be for the better I’m sure. I have all the new dad anxieties and exciment. Not thrilled that I have to watch my wife go through the most pain of her life but the result will be worth it.

4 Likes

Yes and you can’t really do anything else other than being there. That’s all she needs :ok_hand:

Good luck friend!

Bro, I don’t know how long you’ve been married but you’d better catch up financially ASAP.

Why is that?

2 Likes

Day 1/21 Lineage
After a literal baby washout, my mind has changed faster than any subliminal by my son being born. It was like a switch I had flipped on. I went from terrified of being a father to love being a father. Not as bad as i thought i would be at raising a cute little newborn. Since I want to be the best father I can, Lineage will become a staple and I will have to switch EoG and RICH every 2 sets along with RoM.

I could never describe what it’s like to become a parent. It’s a wonderful messy challenge. I haven’t felt the need for too much other entertainment other than just watching my newborn sleep, cuddling him in my arms, telling him I know daddy is so awful when he’s crying and I am trying to figure out why.

Podcast seems even more important now to get it off the ground in 5 years so I don’t miss too many precious moments.

4 Likes

Congratulations on your newborn son!! :heart:

Thank you!

Day 1/5 rest
New stack goal:
Get Podcast from Hobby To Sustainable Business Now while balancing family life.

Having a child really makes your priorities come into focus. It is the true Revelation of Gold. Everything before have served their purpose but now its time to be a laser guided rocket.

New stack
#1RICH & EoG4 #2 Lineage

Until a title comes out that is directly related to content creators.

2 Likes