Revelation of Gold

Do you ever play them out loud in the house?

I do not. Only through my earbuds.

9/21 Rom and EoG4 (set 2)

Podcast is starting to get somewhere! Itā€™s cool to see people other than family and friends are listening. Itā€™s awesome to get some momentum going. We went from 8 people listening to every episode to now about 14. Small Victories. Couple more thousand of these Victories and will be able to make this a full time thing.

3 Likes

Day 18/21 rest
Definently feeling a bit frustrated that I havenā€™t been able to take my podcast full time yet even though logically I know I am doing pretty well for a history podcast that just started.

Day 19/21 Pod

Based on today, it appears that we have 14 loyal fans that listen to our podcasts immediately upon release which is pretty great. Next step, we need to build that number to 20.

1 Like

Day 3/5 rest

I was planning on moving from EoG4 to RICH, but I had a burst of creativity and insight to lead me down the path of SUCESSFULLY monetizing the podcast. I am going to ride that momentum and continue EoG. Since my baby boy is due in less than 6 weeks I am going to take my podcast custom out for at least 2 sets for Lineage. My planned stack for next round is EoG & RoM, Lineage.

I broke the plateau of 14 listeners an episode to 16 today. Moving closer to that 20 weekly listeners goal.

4 Likes

Day 3/21 RICH
Now that I ran EoG more than an entire year, RICH ZP2 hits way differently when it was first release. I felt an inner attraction to wealth and confidence that came out of nowhere.

I decided my stack is going to be RoM Custom, EoG4, and RICH until my podcast takes off enough for me to run it full time. Once I have established my financial foundation, I will start to branch out. After building up my social and performing confidence with podcast TS custom. I am finally putting my chips all in and calling my shot. RoM might get changed out but EoG and RICH will be the constant until I have made my goal of podcast going full time.

EoG and RoM combination has me envisioning big plans that the podcast is the spark that will light the powder keg and will blow up into a historic (pun intended) empire.

Great early bloom of results, it will be interesting in 6-12 months what RICH is hitting that EoG needed a boost on. The sledgehammer of EoG has pulverized the walls of Constantinople (Istanbul) and now itā€™s time to send in the infantry into the city.

2 Likes

Day 6/21 rest
RoM realization: EoG is building up an army to acquire wealth. RICH uses that army to attack and capture wealth.

3 Likes

Day 8/21 rest day

After my shower I felt a surge of wealth pouring out of me and landing in many invisible connections returning it threefold of cold hard cash. I have the feeling that my success has been sealed and itā€™s time to jump on the ride because things are about to accelerate.

1 Like

I have felt a massive foundation being laid
from my about 6 months of EOG stage 1.

I also have a completely different relationship to money and my worth.

I made about $10K extra at one point but aside from that material manifestations have slowed down and Iā€™ve been more focused on freedom than trying/ learning to go after goals from power rather than need/desperation.

Iā€™m just moving onto stage 2.

I have not read your whole journal, I love what Iā€™ve read so far, so forgive me if you said this already.
In your year on EOG how have you seen it translate to concrete financial results?

I also am aware that even if nothing external changed, after a year on EOG something is now possible for your life financially that wouldnā€™t have been before.

Genuinely curious

I will be the first to affirm internal transformation is as important as anything.
So are other values and the ā€˜wayā€™ and ā€˜howā€™ of money/wealth generation.
And I am also in the game of externals metrics for short, medium, and long term financial gains.
To negate the externals, for me, is to short change the situation.

3 Likes

Hereā€™s my lengthy summarization. Hopefully I can summarize better it at the bottom.

Big circumstance revolving around this. My personal brand of ADHD was causing my brain to not get enough dopamine. I just donā€™t naturally produce it like neurotypical people. Dopamine is pretty critical to life.

Begining
Before ZP, I was depressed and anxious due to not treating my ADHD, not handling my ADHD well and despite my wife loving me deeply our marriage was heading down a dark path if something didnā€™t change. (Itā€™s hard to live with someone who has cyclical depression) I was in a dead end job that I hated with a burning passion had tried about 12 business ideas and all have failed to earn a single dollar. Setting unrealistic expectations and desperate to leave set myself up to fail. A lot of things going well in life on the outside, but it was a house of cards. During this time I was sub hopping on I already forgot the name (Ultima and X? 1 hour long).

Getting help
My wife and I started couples counciling with an ADHD counselor so we both could understand how to work with ADHD. Still running the previous version and sub hopping. I started doing individual ADHD counciling alongside the couples council ing. I was begining to see why I felt the way I did and that depression and anxiety are an effect of untreated ADHD. My personal councilor left the country and my wife convinced me to get a psychiatrist and try that since therapy was working but you canā€™t therapy your brain into getting dopamine like normal people.

Buproprion & ZP

My world completely changed when I started taking Buproprion. I massively stepped up around the house, debilitating depression was gone, I have energy to do things.

The actual answer to your question

Itā€™s around this time ZP came out. I immediately jumped on and had the mentality of sticking to at least one title in my stacks the other two I could do whatever. I started with Mogul the day it came out. Ran that for 1-2 Months. Went through a few more business ideas that didnā€™t go anywhere. I finally created a ebook and published it, so I got my first ever product out the door.

Once RICH came out on ZP, I switched to that. I had incredible reconciliation on RICH. I was hitting the strongest castle wall mentally with it so I retreated and went to Mogul.

The day Saint released EoG ZP upgrade I started it and dropped Mogul. I made the decision regardless of what happens just ride it out. I ran it exactly as Saint instructed. Did each stage for two cycles of 21 with rest days until EoG4. During this time, I got the biggest promotion of my life. I left the department from hell and now work in a Job I am content in. I also got a 20-30% raise with my promotion. It is also around this time, my wife and I felt confident enough to get her pregnant and now a son is on the way.

It is here I decided to not think about business and just let EoG continue to run with other titles and just see what comes up. I stumbled upon a podcast idea that essentially I have been working towards my entire life. I saw how each failure was training me to get to this point.

I just started listening to rich alongside EoG during ZP2 and that wall before EoG was gone now RICH feels like Iā€™m strapped to a rocketship energy wise. I am working constantly on the podcast, it is the spark of a much bigger business. I love working on it.

COLD HARD RESULTS.
This is with Buproprion & EoG. They are tied together.

• My relationship with money changed from a toxic one to one of freedom and abundance. I am pretty close to completely healed in this aspect.

• 20-30% promotion and transfer from a dead end job that I hated to a job I am content with until the pod takes off.

• wife increased her earnings by about 20k

• Tremendous growth to being ready to be a Father (3 weeks away!)

• Now a damn good husband

• Started a podcast with a friend 4 months ago in the niche topic of Medieval history. As of today we have 303 downloads with zero money spent on advertising and being an explicit podcast. We are currently just trying to figure our rhythm before we intentionally grow as well as build up a library of episodes and we upload every other week because we both have day jobs.

So did it change my situation. I needed a boost either medicine but a resounding YES

I have a RICH Custom on the way designed to build Pathways to monetization and ā€œcapture wealth.ā€ I have an EoG4 one in the works for building and managing wealth. I am going all in and putting all my poker chips in the pot. The financial focus has never been so direct, clear and focused.

Sorry for the long reply but itā€™s not just the subs but also everything around them that led to this point. They are the jack sparrow compass.

8 Likes

Amazing results, and thanks for the detailed post!
Lots of beautiful happenings.
Those are definitely really solid ā€˜resultsā€™.

side note:
Iā€™m the opposite I came off wellbutrin after 9 years on it (for ADD).
It was no longer working for me the way it used to and the side effects were increasing. Likely from brain healing.

I needed the time on it and it was time to come off. Iā€™ve learn to handle/heal alot energetically and even physiological/neuroplastically being off it.
And there are days/times I consider taking it again or finding something new.

Thatā€™s great you found something so effective for you medication and sub wise.

1 Like

Day 1/21 RICH Streams & EoG4

Had horrific Recon about 5 days ago. Did a washout and custom RICH designed to capture wealth. came in tonight. After researching the forums I am going to reduce exposed time to 5 min each title.

Hereā€™s the custom:
RICH Custom - Capture Wealth

Official Name: RICH Streams
Designed to carve out multiple streams of Income, especially through the podcast

1. RICH CORE- Capture Wealth

2. Foundation

3. Yggdrasil - carve pathways

4. Joie de Vivre - love what you work on

5. Cosmic Navigator - path of least resistance

6. EGO ADSUM - Live in the present

7. Furious Ascent - Increase risk tolerance

8. Mountain Breaker - breaking any obstacles standing in your way to a specific goal you have in mind.

9. Productivity Unleashed

10. The Way of ROI

11. Unlimiter

12. Victoryā€™s Call

13. Wayfinder

14. Cashflow Catalyst - monetization

15. Instant Business Tactician - Know instantly what approach you need to take in any business situation

16. Secret Source

17. True Sell

18. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy

19. Gratitude Embodiment

20. Mosaic

2 Likes

Day 2/21 rest

I can feel my mind a bit taxed on the subliminals, but nothing near as bad as running in 15 min each. I like the 5 min mark for now.

I think the 5 min was a game changer, I love that I donā€™t have the usual intense reconciliation after the first time listening to a custom, and honestly, the internal energy feels a lot more potent.

Had a fainting spell at the lasik place but still a good candidate so in three months I will finally be done with glasses and contacts!

1 Like

Day 4/21 rest day

Mind felt a bit taxed this morning. Not debilitating but enough that it was significantly noticed.

We had our first engagement with a fan for the podcast on Facebook! Pretty big milestone to have someone engage who isnā€™t a family member or a friend.

1 Like

Day 10/21 Rest day.
I noticed that I am having a dip in day-job productivity, but that gets transferred to supercharging content creation. I canā€™t wait till the content creator sub goes from planned status to the store. It would be really good right about now.

1 Like

Day 11/21 RoM

Played board games today and had a dreadful position from the first opening moves. The game we were playing wasnā€™t that greatly balanced. But I still had a great time trying to do the impossible. I used to be so grumpy when I lose now I get a wierd frustration but Iā€™m having fun with the frustrationā€¦ not sure if that makes any sense. This type of thinking began when I started RoM.

Even though I run a wealth heavy stack and want to gear all subs to growing and monetizing my podcast. I find it hard to justify getting rid of this one (barring another masterpiece that fits my life or the almighty content creator sub that I am willing into existence (hopefully)).

Baby boy will be here any day now so life is about to get derailed.

2 Likes

Holy hell.

Not putting down your achievements, but how tf did this happen? Just through a raise? Or did she switch jobs? I mean 20k (I guess per year) is massive.

Congrats.

Awesome results!

First child?

Congrats, regardless!

But nah. Derailed is a grim term. It changes, but humans are generally afraid of change, but looking back, my life got WAY better once my son came along.
Look forward to it, friend!

She demanded a larger raise and got one. Sheā€™s an actuary so every test she passes she gets a raise. She finally got the ASA accreditation (equivalent of a masters) I lost count over how many tests but it took her 7 to 8 years. Despite being pregnant her boss said she grew exponentially in her abilities. Her boss is also the best boss anyone could have.

Not putting down my achievements at all. Sheā€™s the breadwinner of the family until EoG and RICH take off. I donā€™t do bad myself, but actuaries make a lotta money because they generally are smarter than anyone in the room that they are in. At least her group of co-workers. Anytime their company attempts to pull the wool over their eyes itā€™s pretty funny and fails miserably.

(My wife is not arrogant and believes that, she forgets how smart she is compared to others a lot. I hear her say all the time. How do people not understand X, or gets frustrated easily when people donā€™t think for themselves. Also she murders me in board games even though I am a student of the art. In high school she told me calculus makes her calm downā€¦)

5 Likes