Reflections of Apollo

Yes, it’s a alternative to sugar and has many other benefits.
On top of that, soy milk and Vitamin D3. It balances your body chemistry, especially soy milk which is rich with Omega 3 we need most. D3 is responsible for our body regeneration in the first place. Of course, eating more green (vegetables) than red (meat) helps too. You could also try 16/8 fasting. It’s good not only to put off some pounds (of fat mainly).

1 Like

fantastic! Leadership through harmony can certainly be Alpha

Alpha male in my mind is self trust, ownership, following what you want, dealing with things as they come up in a present way that aligns with your authentic values, and then being of service.

2 Likes

Wish there was a good luck ultima. I’d be looping that nonstop right now.

:four_leaf_clover::rainbow::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Same here after running all the loops (6) at night. How do you deal with that? You decrease the number of loops, right?

If it’s no longer tolerable, yes I do. There was this one time when I had to stop abruptly and took more rest days than usual, because I felt nauseous.

I went overboard, and was also slightly curious how it feels to push through my limit. I got my answer that day, needless to say.

2 Likes

For me it’s just a second time. It happened to me a couple of days ago as well but I ignored it. Maybe I should do the same this time too and see how it goes tomorrow. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Running RebirthU v2 for the first time

I think one must stay away from anything with soy.

It makes men a bunch of sissies with low testosterone and unmanly. AVOID SOY.

Dont be a soyboy

And I thought it was Stark’s doing :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I’ve been drinking one liter of it every day for one week and I’m fine. I think a REASONABLE dose cannot do you any harm :smiley: I don’t feel like a soy boy I just love milk! :heart_eyes:

I agree! Thank you for posting this!

1 Like

@Apollo @Sub.Zero

I felt nausea off and on with DR. I don’t know what that’s about.

2 Likes

I felt nausea during DR too. I feel it right now in fact

1 Like

I didn’t have that kind of experience. Cognitive decline and irritability, that’s all.

How is it going on the Emperor today?

1 Like

I hope you feel better soon.

I wonder if it’s my way of having reconciliation.

1 Like

Im all good now, had some ginger.

1 Like

I love fresh ginger root! Glad you are feeling better!

1 Like

Yeah same here, my first day on ST3 and I’m feeling slightly nauseous right now…

1 Like

Ginger tea mate!

1 Like

You know it

Kanpai :tea::tea::tea::tea::tea: