Recommend my stack

I am ready to embark on this journey.

Ok, so I have, or am about to order, these subs:

Khan (Q)
Ascension (Q)
Primal Seduction (not sure, I think Q)
Libertine Ultima (Ultima duh)
Wanted (not sure, I think Q)

Ordered a sweet Sennheiser 280 headphone.

I have read that I should take it easy with Khan, and maybe focus on ST1 in the beginning.

Libertine, Wanted, and PS stack well together.

Ascension for that Alpha swagger.

Here is my challenge; I have no idea how to combine these subs in a classic 5/2 structure to get the most out of them.

So I respectfully ask the more experienced people for help. Please recommend a routine for me that maximizes the sub effects?

Of course I appreciate any feedback at all, from the experienced people.

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

These subs are QV2, so the 5/2 recommendation Isn’t a thing anymore.

There is a newer-ish article. I’m on phone so not easy to find the link.

QV2 packs a lot more punch than QV1.

So the recommendation is more like one loop every other day. And I’d pick ONE Q title to start with. Depending on you intended outcome.

3 Likes

Just a heads up - that’s a dense stack you’re running. You might want to rotate them. Be sure to eat well, Wanted exhausts a lot of energy.

4 Likes

Thanks for your reply. Ok, given your link to that post, if I understand correctly, libertine ultima is for the days off, and then maybe ps on the “on” days, if I follow palpatine’s recommendation of just 1 q sub.

You mention rotation, what would that look like according to you?

2 Likes

I would take Primal Seduction and Ascension out of that stack … run Khan stage 1 solo for 2 months then add something else… but Khan is pretty much ascension and PS in it.

I would probably take Wanted out of that stack too till you complete khan stage 1

1 Like

Ok, maybe I have bitten off more thanI I can chew. I will run Khan ST1 for 2 months, maybe keep Libertine Ultima?

1 Like

You can keep that…

What are your goals with the subs? What are you hoping to achieve with this journey

Being more confident, more relaxed, trying to minimize the chatter in my head. I am very analytical, was brought up by narcissistic parents, so quite insecure about myself. Combine that with Red Pill knowledge about human (and particularly) female nature and it becomes exhausting at times.

i think saint said something about if you feel comfy with the old listening pattern which is 5/2 go for it

but if you find it tough go for the 1 day on 1 day off

ive been finding the 5/2 honestly not taxing and very mild in my case, and im very new here
however / i think the new pattern that subclub is promoting gives you better results lets say?

this is just a theory in mind, ill have to test it out in 2 weeks or so to see, cause more off days results in intergrating which becomes your reality

I woud start with Ascension
Because its light but powerfull and it gives you the foundation for other subs (in my opinion)
So you can test how you react to a lighter title for 1-3 weeks
Also finding what works for you.
1 day on 1day off
Or
1 day on 2-10 days off

Depends on you
You have to test it out to know what’s right for you.

Then after a couple of weeks include Libertine or/and Primal Seduction

And test that combo also

Start slow and progress when you’re ready

No need to overload yourself Bro

1 Like

Mu opinion too. You will see results in the first week.

1 Like

I remember reading on a thread recently that being solid with your inner work is recommended for Libertine to help you get the best results, since it’s an aura-based sub.

1 Like

Yup and exactly that’s why Ascension is the first Sub I would run before any other Sub

@AM0751

1 Like

Run KhanST1 solo for a month and I guarantee your goals and sub choices will be altered in a way that is more in alignment with your true self. It’s hard to describe without experiencing it for yourself just gotta trust on this

You are ambitious!

What have you bought as of right now?

I would encourage you to start with Ascension first, and if you are wanting sexual partner(s), you could add Libertine.

Both would be 1 loop per day of listening 2 times a week to start so you know what Qv2 feels like.

Perhaps:

Monday 1 loop of AM and 1 loop of Libertine

Thursday 1 loop of AM and 1 loop of Libertine

You have been paying attention to the forum, yes?

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I have been paying attention to the forum, I think at least…not sure why you asked.

Anyway, just did my first loop of Ascension today and will stick to that for a month. After that, I will see how to proceed.

2 Likes