Reclaiming my power - A Journal by MatAlexander305

I think itā€™s Stark, but Wantedā€™s nonchalance certainly isnā€™t helping

I think itā€™s more so Wanted. The thing with Stark is it makes you work smarter not harder which @Invictus perfectly mentioned:)

1 Like

I had another dream like this, I dreamt that I stained my white tee shirt and magically some baking soda fell onto the stain and completely washed it away.

Then I get up this morning, open up my fridgeā€¦ first thing I see is baking soda LOL

Here @Matalexander305, to get you out of the fog and into life.

A few months ago you finally started living a life that pleased you. In each of us resides a beautiful, magnificent, noble person but it needs to be awakened and brought into the light. You can be this person but you have to give Zero Point time to unfold.

Zero Point gets you to embody a program from the first loop onward, if we look back it is sometimes hard to accept our new life. But if we give ourselves time, and move in the same direction, eventually, we feel grounded and set as this new person we have become. If you go too fast, you will get stressed which is normal.

the race gets won by the patient, which is a mighty quality possessed by all masters of life.

If you start a new program, momentum needs to build, otherwise, you will get extreme anguish and paralyzed.

I suggest drinking Zero Point as an elixir, drink a few minutes and let it process, integrate, and executeā€¦ give it a few days and see how your life shifts, then take some more of this magical elixir and again let it adjust. Over TIME, you will ground yourself in this new life and you may be able to drink the entire loop without stress or reconciliation.

It happened to you on Primal Seduction, lived a beautiful life, started enjoying the company of that attractive woman, and then you were led astrayā€¦

You need to give yourself room to let the internal changes unfold, and manifest externally. Iā€™m confident you can do this! :heart_eyes:

In one month you can be a new person, a changed man.

4 Likes

Beautifully put, thank you for those kind words :relaxed:

This was very eye opening.

Iā€™m buying a car this weekend, no more procrastinating.

(speaking it into existence)

Iā€™m starting to get annoyed with my lack of sociability . Iā€™m always stressed, to the point where I sometimes stutter. I think way to hard about what to say in the smallest conversations, Iā€™m super self conscious, When I go out I rely on alcohol a bit too much just to get out of my own head.

This is stupid, I shouldnā€™t have to live this way. Iā€™m starting to be convinced that Iā€™m actually an extrovert with social anxiety, and that makes me feel introverted. I think thatā€™s why I always keep to myself so much. People who know me think Iā€™m quiet but once Iā€™m comfortable around them I become extroverted. Problem is, Iā€™m not comfortable around everyoneā€¦

Iā€™m thinking after this Stark run, Iā€™ll finally make that Stark & Daredevil custom. I may even swap one of these for PS core. Getting comfortable talking to girls is also high on the priority list, and seeing as Iā€™m going to be clubbing a lot more oftenā€¦ Iā€™m going to need to work on my social/seduction skills.

The stack will look something like this:

Stark/Daredevil or PS custom
Wanted
Elixir

Sanguine is great and I want to keep it, but I need to get comfortable getting myself out there and I donā€™t know if Wanted alone is enough.

When I do decide on my stack. Iā€™m sticking to it. For a good amount of time. Iā€™m getting tired of switching up stacks and getting mediocre results.

2 Likes

If I was you I would go with a Stark core + Physical/Seduction modules to amplifiy Stark effects. Like this you might not need Wanted and it might be easier to run and get results as well (Speaking from experience on my custom). Not sure about this part thought, maybe add Libertine with your stack so custom + Libertine but I havenā€™t tested that out yet but I will test it out next week when Iā€™m going clubbing:)

1 Like

I noticed with Wanted I get less social (Maybe thatā€™s the coquette archetype?) so thatā€™s why I would highly recommend Stark + Physical/Seduction modules. Two modules I would recommend looking into would be Physical Shifter Sexiness and Aura of Craving or Temptation but @GoldenTiger is more knowledgeable in that case then me for auras.

2 Likes

Itā€™s tempting but the extended information indicates that libertine is mostly aura based and using it alone wonā€™t result in much growth. Hence why they recommend having a solid foundation or running it with subs like PS, SS, Wanted etc.

So Iā€™m not sure about that, but your idea makes sense and Iā€™ll definitely think about it.

Personally I donā€™t notice this, Iā€™m just as social. Only difference is Iā€™m a lot more laid back, and my overall frame feels stronger. Like if someone pokes fun at me, I just shrug it off or ignore them altogether. All while maintaining that cool nonchalant vibe.

1 Like

Oh nono but not using it alone lmao. Iā€™m saying stacking your custom with Libertine.

If you want you could potentially replace Stark with Wanted as core but Iā€™ve never done it but I know @Invictus but heā€™s built different so his results are no match for us :joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll flip the question to @TheBoxingScientist, auras are complex, from what I know you have a maximum of aura you can stack (about two maybe).

@Matalexander305 Back in the day I was working with a Stark+SS custom with some seduction modules added into it. Got some great results, was doing amazing at work, great salesman, Iā€™ve been in the top 50 for newly hired sales numbers in canada on a list of like 1100 people. I even reached 6th position. After that covid hit and they stopped all those leaderboars stuff xD but it was fun while it lasted. Seduction wiseā€¦ Well, Covid so itā€™s hard to tell but on dates I was assuming myself 100% comfortable and pretty much chose if I was seeing the girl or not.

3 Likes

In my experience no more then 3 auras even 3 is pushing it. Two is enough i think my latest custom has a wanted core and two auras. Only began listening to it yesterday today I am on a break.

3 Likes

I just donā€™t feel the need to want to always have to be social. I think start and wanted are great combos starks intellect and wantedā€™s sexiness.

Deep down i am more of 1 to 1 have a chat rather then chatting to loads of people.

5 Likes

This is honestly important to understand. On dragon i was in a weird loop of when i felt like not going out i took it as recon. Now ive grown and realized i dont always need to go out and see people. Sometimes i prefer just sitting in my yard alone having a cigar and a drink and thats fine

4 Likes

For me stark didnt really fix this issue as it made me feel a bit needy to get ppl to like me, and that sometimes made it worse.
Daredevil though is great for this and made it so much better for me. I still have my off moments ofcourse, or people that i just dont vibe with. but these moments are becoming few and far between.

3 Likes

This is good to know, thank you for this. Itā€™s probably my most pressing issue, so Iā€™ll have to give it a try.

*Tuesday :sunglasses:

1 Like

Iā€™m having trouble figuring it out next stack. Iā€™m such a perfectionist.

Itā€™s like Iā€™m trying to fit Sanguine, Elixir, Wanted, Stark and Daredevil into a rotation of 2 main titles and 1 customā€¦? That not possible. On top of that, Iā€™m becoming increasingly frustrated with my lack of productivity which makes me want to run LE or something for productivity.

Iā€™m trying to tackle way more than I can handle right now. I should really sit down and think about whatā€™s most important to me right now. What are my most troubling issues?

Perfection isnā€™t possible, Iā€™m always going to want more so I should just surrender and focus on one or two goals.

3 Likes

Divide them into two separate stacks, and run the first stack for 21 days and then switch to the other for 21 days, and then back again etc.

Could that work?

3 Likes