Day 2 and 3: Rest
Day 4: Primal &CWON (Full 15 mins)
Day 5: Rest
Day 6: ASC (Full 7 mins)
Day 7 and 8: Rest

1 Like

Good idea, Iā€™ll give this a go!

1 Like

This schedule works well, but during the last week of this cycle, I encountered some of the harshest reconciliation Iā€™ve ever experienced.

Every single issue that plagues me came to the fore front of my mind, one after another. It felt like mental torture, it finally subsided after 3 days but my god, not only was I ready to quit subs; but I just felt like quitting everything. Theirs just so many obstacles I need to overcome. I started thinking, that itā€™s impossible. That Iā€™m just destined to be a failure.

Now I feel much better, Iā€™m on day 3 of my washout and on going camping for the next week. So I may just extend this washout for the entirety of this trip.

1 Like

My sister graduated High school this year, and itā€™s made me reflect a lot. I cannot believe itā€™s been 4 years since I graduated, it went by so fast. I started thinking about what Iā€™ve accomplished in the last 4 yearsā€¦ and while Iā€™m proud of many of the things Iā€™ve done; I still feel like Iā€™m moving too slow.

Iā€™ve realized that itā€™s mostly because Iā€™m unorganized, I start one thing, then move onto another l, then another etc. And then I look back and think ā€œif only I had stuck to this one thing, Iā€™d be much better offā€.

Now Stark has really been helping me in this regard. Iā€™m becoming more organized, more disciplined and Iā€™m starting to do things more consciously rather than just operate on auto pilot. Overall, I think Iā€™m headed in the right direction :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Iā€™m on a camping trip for the next week. This should give CWON some time to really shine.

Yesterday I decided to take the kayak out, I went to an island about 10 minutes off the shore. I had the music blasting, a little Rumpari in my cup; it was nice. I got to the island, pulled my boat up and just took it all in. The view was gorgeous. To my left their were a bunch of nice boats anchored in the Bay. To my right you had people wakeboarding, tubing, para sailing, jet skiing.

I found a smooth and flat area and sat down, and for the first time in a long time; I felt relaxed and completely at peace. I put a few songs on queue, lit a small Cuban cigar and enjoyed the view.

1 Like

Iā€™m reviving my custom, with discounted zp rebuildsā€¦ why tf not? I only stopped using it because it was built in QV2ā€¦

Some of the modules arenā€™t as ideal as they once were but nevertheless, this custom will do me good :slightly_smiling_face:

I like the dominion Lion combo :wink:

1 Like

Me too :grin:

Ran the custom and so far itā€™s making me feel:

1. Very masculine
  2. Strong (Internally and externally)
  3. Like a total smart ass.

Submodel alpha, Dragons tongue, and Manipulus have really been noticeable. I played it right before bed and I had so many different dreams about people from my past. I canā€™t recall much but I just remember verbally destroying everyone, like on some next level Ben Shapiro/ Andrew Tate type shit :rofl:

The recon felt weird, I donā€™t know how to really describe it. It felt intense, but also very personal if that makes sense? Like the dreams and emotions that they provoked felt very unique compared to previous titles. I guess thatā€™s largely to do with the fact that this is a name embedded custom. (Duh lol)

Whatā€™s making you feel so strong, do you think it is from Dominion, Lion IV?

Oh and you also have 3 Cores which is (apparently) not advised. But I want my own 3 Core Custom :s

Letā€™s see if it works out for you :slight_smile:

Oh and probably Invincible Presenceā€¦

Definitely these three. They give stark more of a dominant and masculine edge for sure.

I donā€™t think so, my Qv2 custom had the stacking module, not the sanguine core. Iā€™m assuming they just left it out

Iā€™m gonna make a custom with 3 cores and see what happens lol

Sanguine Module does not exist anymore lol

Will you make a journal? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiling_imp::wink:

Possibly lol
But Iā€™m doing 2 customs lol 1 with 3 cores and 1 with 2

Yeah so unless they automatically swapped it for the core (which I donā€™t own) then itā€™s a two core custom.

But I have no real way of knowing for sure

Iā€™m sure you are golden hehe :sparkles:

1 Like

Randomly got invited by a chick to go out tnā€¦

Letā€™s see where this goes

2 Likes

Last night was LIT (Pt 1)

Went to a club downtown and it was fun but things felt offā€¦ not really sure why, maybe I was going through a bit of recon. Anyways Iā€™ll get to that.

I was there with two other dudes I knew and two girls that were maddd fine, and The two dudes were kindaā€¦ idk just, there. Girls werenā€™t interested in them.

But me, mannnā€¦ ā€œomg youā€™re soo hooottā€ ā€œisnā€™t he like a total model?ā€. It was funny, at one point the one girl asks me ā€œHow do you not have a girlfriend? Youā€™re super hot and really funny. Do you just play the field? Do you not really care?ā€

Like she seemed very intrigued by me. After, her friend just said ā€œYeah heā€™s definitely a f*ckboyā€. ā€œHeā€™s totally drowning in _______ā€

I wishā€¦ but Iā€™ll let them think it :man_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

PT 2

One of the girls had mad connections around the area. She got us on the guest list, so we skipped the line. Right before I walked in, I noticed a girl quickly glance at me. Not only was she a girl I went to high school with, but the night I first ran my customā€¦ she was in my dreamā€¦ with that SAME LOOK on her face.

Shit was mad weird not gonna lie.

So we get in, grab drinks, and meet another friend of ours. Everything was cool. At one point it was just us, he asked what Iā€™m doing nowadays and I did the same. And then the convo just died. Felt a bit awkward. And this really irritates me because this is a pattern Iā€™ve noticed with myself.

When I talk to people, especially catching up with old friends, it always feels very surface level. Thereā€™s no depth, theirs no real connection. Itā€™s like I donā€™t know how to open up to people. It really bothers me because I want to make more friends and have connections (like that girl I was talking about earlier). But I just overthink every aspect of socializing, theirs no flow to it.

1 Like