Raphael's Khan Journal

I can sense your passion for writing! I my self am an Avid Reader! How i hope and wish, i will come across your writing one day! I think i will be able to say to myself “this book is by Raphael aka. the name on the cover” !

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the encouragement, @mecharc

2 Likes

Khan ST3 Day 14
Quantum Limitless ST1 Day 29
Godlike Masculinity
Ultimate Artist

I took out a notebook to write down a couple of Core Values (large picture Misson Statements) and noticed that my handwriting was more neater than before. My hand was flowing smoothly with the pen on paper. Might be due to Quantum Limitless because I didn’t feel this before using it. Also my handwriting got pretty bad after using smart phones and laptops for a long time.

So these are the Core Values I wrote down:

1. To be able to do what I want, where I want, with whomever I want (with no harm done to no parties of course). To have absolute freedom.

2. To write and code everyday. To enjoy creativity and creating. Books, software systems, and anything else I desire.

3. To travel the world and experience it. Live the nomad lifestyle.

4. To provide for the financial well-being of my parents and siblings if required.

5. Be financially wealthy and physically healthy to be able to live life to the fullest.

6. To be attractive to women and be respected by men.

These are, as mentioned before, big picture mission statements that need to be broken down into day to day actions and goals of monthly and yearly durations.

Felt good to write it all down on paper. I feel am moving forward after being stuck for a while.

4 Likes

It is sometimes good to put things down on paper. Not only does it help strengthen one’s fine motor muscles, it also forces you to think slower, thus causing a somewhat calming sensation. In addition, thinking slower makes you prioritize and focus on what is important, and keeps you from going off tangent.
As a writer, what better way to start than to actually write something tangible? And I think what you’re doing now is the perfect step.

3 Likes

Absolutely agree, @d1gz.

1 Like

Khan ST3 Day 15
Quantum Limitless ST1 Day 30
Godlike Masculinity
Ultimate Artist

Done with Quantum Limitless ST1 for a month. Will copy-paste the changes they have obtained for me (which I wrote in the Early Quantum Limitless Thread) here too:

Time for Quantum Limitless ST2

3 Likes

Did u have any exposure to limitless before this?

1 Like

@mecharc - no. I didn’t buy Limitless since when I wanted to get Limitless there was news that Quantum Limitless was coming so I waited for it.

The Limitless in Khan is also a possibility but the above changes didn’t happen on Khan ST1, ST2 or ST3 until I started Quantum Limitless.

2 Likes

How I wish fire and sovereign gave is these gifts back when I was 18. Time would have been no factor :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

I wished Sub Club was around during the 90s, would have saved a lot of pain and heartbreak.

5 Likes

@mecharc, @Michel - if we had these subs when we were young imagine the success and women we would be swimming in ;). Would have been perfect compliment to our youth and drive.

But then, that’s my hope. To make up for all the time I have lost and live my fantasy instead of just dreaming it.

3 Likes

Oops. This I embarrassing. I spoke selfishly. You spoke with everyone in mind :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

@mecharc - bro. It’s absolutely okay. We are all selfish anyways. It’s a good thing too.

3 Likes

I hope all this kindness doesn’t ruin me in the long run. IE.that I don’t start expecting such behaviour from the world

2 Likes

@mecharc - no need to expect anything, my friend. Some people will be kind. Some will be rude.Some will respect you. Some will begrudgingly respect you. Some are disrespectful. Etc

You deal with everyone on a case by case basis.

4 Likes

Khan ST3 Day 16
Quantum Limitless ST2 Day 1
Godlike Masculinity
Ultimate Artist

With Quantum Limitless ST2 Total Activation, my writing seems to have improved. Next step is to harness this skill to make some $$$.

Sense of humor is also even better. Especially in writing.

Watched Godzilla King of Monsters today. Okay movie but felt like I wouldn’t have missed anything if I didn’t watch it. As if I wouldn’t have missed anything if I didn’t watch any movie.

Have to put in more time to create and earn from my creations. This has been my challenge for a long time. The challenge of taking action.

But at the rate at which my subconscious is being re-programmed by this subliminal stack, it is just a matter of time before it changes for the better.

But I still need to put in some action. Even if it is a little. Like I always remind myself.

2 Likes

Yeah. Almost always, that’s the challenge. How do we monetize our skills and hobbies? But with Khan, maybe it will be much easier.

2 Likes

@d1gz - am hoping that too. That’s one of the main reasons I bought Khan

1 Like

Copywriting?

1 Like

@Michel - I did consider that but wonder how it will effect my goal to write books.

I know the intro about it so don’t need an explanation but do you know anyone who has written books (fiction or nonfiction besides copywriting) who are both copywriter and author? Am curious to know this.

1 Like