Raphael's Khan Journal

Great. thanks for the quick reply!
Well I believe your online profile attracts those chicks, not these posts.

I know some other guys, they prolly do the same like all they do is spam an emote write 2 words more emotes, they get laid a lot and they are all good friends with the University’s cheerleading team. But yeah they are cool guys to hang around with.

Well social media is not for me. I will be deleting it in a year or so after I finish my degree. For some reason teachers post all the material in facebook groups.

2 Likes

@mecharc - women usually flirt with me when am on a NoFap streak. But it never has been consistent even with NoFap until I combined NoFap with my subliminal stack. I get daily messages from one girl or the other. Today another one just gave her number to me on the Facebook messenger to connect on WhatsApp. And I just know that it will eventually lead to full on flirting.

3 Likes

@Flake_And_Milk - to each their own of course. I guess using cocky and sarcastic humor does trigger some women in a positive way. Especially when they see me interacting with a large number of other women on my profile in a non-needy and intelligent way.

So it’s a mix of creativity and online choosing by other women that makes me more of a catch. Not a new technique for me but it has amped up after I started using SubClub subs.

4 Likes

@Lion and @Saiyan4Blue are gonna smash soon, so I expect beaming smiling faces from the both of you, alright? :yum:

1 Like

@Michel - haha I do hope so.

No fap is too difficult for me. :frowning:

1 Like

@mecharc - I have been on and off NoFap for years. It’s the trying again and again that helps. At first I failed miserably and have even ended up being worse than before. I didn’t give up though. I didn’t care how many times I relapsed. I just got up again. And it’s getting better.

But frankly, it isn’t necessary to do NoFap if you don’t want to. Possibly Sex Mastery will be enough and then you get real girls to bed instead of fapping away.

2 Likes

Khan ST3 Day 11
Quantum Limitless ST1 Day 26
Godlike Masculinity
Ultimate Artist

Again another day wasted instead of following through on what I planned for today.

I will keep bugging myself everyday by writing in this journal whether I did the task I set myself or not.

Else I will never take action.

Fall and rise. Fall and rise. Just like I mastered OMAD and NoFap, I will master ACTION too.

2 Likes

Yes you will my friend. ST3 actually pesters you to take action. Like a nagging wife/girlfriend, it wouldn’t stop until you take action.

2 Likes

@d1gz - that must be what is pestering me. I don’t want to go anywhere until I get this under control.

It’s my biggest challenge really. I decide something but I don’t follow through many times. Need to get this done!

1 Like

I know how you feel man. Until I actually started reviewing for and taking my certification exams, I was constantly bothered. Until now, when I feel lazy reviewing for the next certification on my list, I get the itchy and nagging feeling.

2 Likes

Random tricks to help with Action:

1. Start small. Way, way small.

2. Decide to intentionally do a ‘bad job’ for a little while. For example, write a ‘bad paragraph’

3. Make it fun. Ask ‘If this were fun, how might it be?’ and then try to do that.

Just to get the ball rolling.

Lots of other ways too, but those came to mind.

Another one specifically for writing is the ‘freewriting’ practice. Natalie Goldberg created it, I think. She describes it in any of her books, or you can google ‘Freewriting’. I use this one myself.

The same principle can be applied to non-writing activities.

3 Likes

Very good advice, @Malkuth. Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Excellent advice @Malkuth. Everything starts out small. And it should be fun. Else, there’s no sense in doing it.

5 Likes

Khan ST3 Day 12
Quantum Limitless ST1 Day 27
Godlike Masculinity
Ultimate Artist

Another day that I procrastinated away but the internal insistence to take action was and is still strong.

I really need to start taking some baby steps towards what I want out of life.

Must also remember that Likes on facebook is not going to pay the bills. It is just instant validation that is long forgotten and useless in the monetary sense. All we are helping is social media mint money.

Though, looking at it another way, I should see if I can either monetize the same thing that I write on FB and/or use FB to lead potential buyers into buying a book or other product that I create.

Talking about creating, feels like am scared that I will not measure up to what I want my book to be, forgetting that I have to keep trying and possibly producing low quality work before anything of value can be written.

Writing, like any other skill, takes time. And I should learn to treasure this journey while at the same time be grateful that I have Ultimate Artist and Quantum Limitless to help me on the way.

Will link a video on Charles Bukowski’s life below. He’s one of my favorite writers and to see him walk that long journey to being his best was inspirational.

And that resolved in me that I too deserve what I desire. That I too, can do it.

5 Likes

http://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/28/15/395125874-263692-Yoda_quotes____.jpg

2 Likes

Khan ST3 Day 13
Quantum Limitless ST1 Day 28
Godlike Masculinity
Ultimate Artist

Since I got to start small, I will start with short stories (instead of epics) in the fiction department and articles (instead of a huge Bible-sized Bible in a niche) in the nonfiction department. Later I can write larger.

I should choose genres/niches. Not absolutely decided but most probably:

1. Science Fiction/Fantasy in Fiction
  2. Self help/computers in Non-Fiction

Still too broad but have still narrowed it significantly by these.

PS: Self help is saturated but wondering whether I can add something new to the mix.

2 Likes

Does not matter whether or not you start small or go big. At least you’re doing something.

2 Likes

@d1gz - true. Writing a book scares the crap out of me so will have to start with a smaller project.

2 Likes

And facing that fear is the only way to overcome it. Good luck my friend. I have faith you will excel in this endeavor.

3 Likes