Raphael's Journal | Emperor: Renaissance Artist + Khan: Primal Ascension + Emperor Fitness: Paragon Diamond

raphi, have you run emperor before? before creating a custom with it?

1 Like

Yes I have

1 Like

Alpha is your capacity to take care of yourself, your mission/desires/path/ guided intentions/ and will in the world, and others.

Everything we instinctively recognize or respect as Alpha stems from that.

Have you ever met someone completely able to provide for themselves, living out their intentions, whether successful or not, but fully in the game, and also looks out for others and brings out the best in others around them who is not Alpha?

Anything that supports those things, whether it’s healing, learning to fight, opening your heart, making money, finding better ways to communicate, finding ways to set boundaries etc… make you more Alpha

my 2 cents at least :dark_sunglasses:

8 Likes

@Azriel - Very well said! And absolutely agree. My problem isn’t the knowing “what is alpha”. My problem is doing and being alpha

3 Likes

for how long did u run it ?

1 Like

A month consistently and a couple of months with different stacks. I have reviewed it here:

wow man thats cool, its weird im not seeing anything of emperor :confused: im looking for this push from it man

it might be due to the fact im running QLST1 which is a healing stage, which some say it might overshadow results of ur stack or something like that

i only felt emperor’s heat and inner power ( you feel like fire from the inside) is when i played it for the first time and for the first day was so cool, then it disappeared no more fire like before

i understand subs needs action to manifest and i have to put more work, but the drive and the ambition is not here until now, ive been on it for 2 and 3 days

also maybe my stack is heavy (RM and QLST1, LDU ) ? duno, but i really want this fire bro :rofl:

do you think like theres something wrong that im not feeling those effects :joy: ?

1 Like

One reason for this is because you feel normal on Emperor after the first day so you don’t feel as fired up. But consistent use does help you experience this fire at several points of your Emperor journey

Yes. A heavy stack also dilutes the fire. But again, if you use that same stack consistently, you will feel that feeling many times over the course of your journey

hmmmm intreseting.
thanks budd

1 Like

Day 12: Tuesday

Emperor: Renaisance Artist × 0
Khan: Primal Ascension x 0
Emperor Fitness: Paragon Diamond × 0
The Executive x 1

• The burst of inspiration I had on Day 11 (yesterday) is helping me to move past reconcilliation and do things whether I feel like shit or not. So an excellent day in terms of pushing myself and focusing on things I can currently do rather than what I can’t

• Did 100 push-ups

• Did a Joe Dispenza meditation. A 50 minute You are the Placeblo meditation to be more specific. Half way through it, I started nodding myself to sleep but I just woke up and powered through it somehow. No probs. Will get better in time

• Did a 10 minute palming eye exercise

• Still reading Letters to a Young Poet. My current state of eyesight was making it difficult to read the paperback edition of this book. Almost wanted to give up but I said “fuck this excuse!” and got myself the kindle version which was easier to read

• Noticing that I have more control over my eating habits. I eat even less these days but more importantly even when there is temptation to eat more than necessary, I can easily dismiss the thought and get on with my day

• Getting easier to not get involved in conflicts between my father and mother. Previously I used to always play peacemaker between them because I hated hearing their shouting matches. Then with another stack (forget whether it was Emperor or Dragon Reborn) I just stopped commenting when they started quarreling but it still irritated me. Now I don’t feel anything at all. They are adults let them handle it. Such an easy decision to make now

4 Likes

Day 13: Wednesday

Emperor: Renaisance Artist × 1
Khan: Primal Ascension x 1
Emperor Fitness: Paragon Diamond × 1
The Executive x 1

• Sleep wasn’t very good yesterday night. Tossing and tuning and couldn’t fall asleep fast. Because of that, today was a bit of a daze. A long afternoon nap solved the issue

• 100 push-ups done

• Did the palming eye exercise

• No Joe Dispenza Meditation today

• Got a feeling of scarcity of money when trying to pay the montly EMI of my credit card and the website wasn’t logging in. Felt a bit frustrated after 3 tries. Will try tomorrow

• Reflecting on my life so far made me contemplative. I didn’t feel sad for how life has turned out though although it could be better. Just thinking of what to do to make things better. Need to do more

3 Likes

That‘s actually a really great way to motivate yourself to do the hard work when you don‘t feel like it.

1 Like

Thanks, bro. Gotta push myself. Taking action is what am weakest at so gotta force myself to take some baby steps which will eventually lead to giant strides. Because what use is knowing everything but doing nothing? No use at all.

3 Likes

Day 14: Thursday

The Executive x 0

• Was supposed to play The Executive today but that didn’t happen lol. So chucked it off as a rest day. No harm in that anyway

• Did 100 push-ups. Getting easier to not hesitate to do them these days

• Joe Dispenza’s Blessing of the Energy Centers meditation done. Am getting used to just immersing myself in the experience of meditating rather than doing it for a physical healing or any other outcome. Makes it easier to enjoy the “journey” through the meditation and not be too concerned that it is 42 mins long

• No eye exercise today. Should be more consistent with this

• Am able to talk to people whether they are in an irritable state of mind or not. Previously I used to check the mood of the person and adjust my way of communicating accordingly (being an empath makes this natural for me). But today I wasn’t scared of how people respond to my good mood. Being outcome independent feels good

• Was wondering whether I should remake my Khan custom and replace the PCC and Godlike Masculinity modules with something else so that it reduces the number of Cores to 3. One part of me tells me that my current Khan custom is fine and to just give it time while another part of me wants to be absolutely sure and not play lawyer games when making the customs (as SaintSovereign puts it). Might be recon. Will think more on this before deciding

2 Likes

Day 15, 16: Friday, Saturday

Emperor: Renaisance Artist × 1
Khan: Primal Ascension x 1
Emperor Fitness: Paragon Diamond × 1
The Executive x 1

• Day 15 was an accidental rest day when I ended up sleeping listening to YouTube lol. Day 16 had the usual full stack

• Was quite productive on Day 15 (yesterday) but didn’t do anything at all on Day 16 (today). Frankly I felt quite good being lazy after the last couple of intensive days filled with building a routine and exercise

• The new TITANIUM module pack is awesome and I was very much drawn to the module Courage Reclaimed since I do have issues with frequent victim mentality. I did yoyo between wanting to rebuild my Khan custom with it and not make any new customs. Right now my “stick with the stack” mood is holding up okay. No idea how it will be tomorrow :grin:

• Will try out replacing The Executive with Sanguine as my stack booster for a few days. Need some help with the constant reconciliation and the mood lift would be much appreciated

• Must admit that my Joe Dispenza meditations isn’t going very well. I feel so damn sleepy doing them and don’t feel inspired at all. Not sure whether I will continue with them. Lets see

1 Like

Day 17: Sunday

Sanguine Ultima x 1

• Sanguine was good. Although it didn’t feel like it was kicking in immediately like it used to before but eventually in an hour or two after playing it (in the morning after waking up), I was like in a “he’s a jolly good fellow” kind of mood (which surprisingly was only evident in my conversations but not when am communicating in writing. Maybe I wasn’t in much of a good mood today. But it’s okay

• A dense stack with dense customs require time for them to defuse into my subconcious mind and I will give them the time they need while taking as much action as is possible

• This Sanguine Sunday was good

2 Likes

Will be pausing this journal to solely focus on finding a solution to heal my eyes. Will try out different combos of the main store subs here and the q store physical healing customs I have made for myself.

Will report back if there are any changes. Until then, see you guys! (Pun intended :grin:)

4 Likes

Some people have expensive hobbies. Mine seems to be making customs lol

3 Likes

Taking a few days off the subs gave me clarity that recon was pushing me to abandon my stack. So I played 2 loops of DR ST1 two days back to clear some things out. Felt heavy in my mind but more free.

Which lead to getting Limit Destroyer last night. Played my stack along with it and feeling pretty good and confident today morning.

Am finding Limit Destroyer to be an excellent title for my doubts and limiting beliefs. It just digs in and throws such thoughts out as if I never had them in my life. And this is just after 1 loop of LD overnight.

That has me thinking on whether I should pursue this custom stack now along with LD or should I go for a lighter main store title to get faster results and then return to this custom stack. This is a tough choice because I do have a tendency to waiver and get shiny object syndrome.

Will play LD alone overnight today and decide tomorrow.

2 Likes

raphi, hope you get better my friend

do you find yourself getting acustomed to ultimas pretty quick? or you feel the effects of the ultima everytime you play it ?

i remmber before feeling LDU in the first weeks i think, then now i dont think im seeing it, or unless i got acustomed to it so much that i barely notice that its my reality,

but my question is, if you play an ultima lets say after 1 month of exposure, when you play it again do you feel the effects?

also good choice going for LDU! i like this title :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

life is pretty much filled with ease, but limits and belifes of our own is what makes it harder, LDU simply bombs every limit :sunglasses:

1 Like