Raphael's Journal | Emperor: Renaissance Artist + Khan: Primal Ascension + Emperor Fitness: Paragon Diamond

Here we go again making new customs and stacks. Lets see how far I will go on this one. But something tells me that this is gonna be great.

Before I elaborate, lets see them customs!

Title - Emperor: Renaissance Artist
Archtypes - The Poet, The Author
Build Type - Qv2
Goals - Writing, Creativity, Productivity, Success and Wealth
Modules -

1. Emperor Q Core
  2. Renaissance Man Q Core
  3. Ultimate Artist Q Core
  4. Ultimate Writer
  5. Sacred Words
  6. Polyglot
  7. Wanderer
  8. RAIKOV
  9. I.Q. and Cognitive Booster
  10. Productivity Unleashed
  11. Machine: Action
  12. Unlimiter
  13. Carpe Diem Ascended
  14. Joie de Vivre
  15. Blue Skies
  16. Gloryseeker
  17. Wealth Limit Destroyer
  18. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  19. Sultan
  20. Mosaic

Title - Khan: Primal Ascension (Can Corrupt)
Archtypes - The Alpha, The Lion
Build Type - Qv2
Goals - Alpha Mindset, Masculinity, Sociability, Status, and Power
Modules -

1. Khan ST4 Q Core
  2. Primal Q Core
  3. Ascension Q Core
  4. Power Can Corrupt Q Core
  5. Godlike Masculinity
  6. Alpha of Alpha
  7. Leader of Men
  8. Alpha Body Language
  9. Emperor’s Voice
  10. Lion IV
  11. Dragon Tongue
  12. Invincible Presence
  13. Iron Frame
  14. Power Unleashed
  15. Fenrir
  16. Fearsome
  17. Rogue
  18. Steadfast
  19. Submodel Alpha
  20. Mosaic

Title - Emperor Fitness: Paragon Diamond
Archtypes - The Healed, The Chad
Build Type - Qv2
Goals - Physical Healing and Shifting
Modules -

1. Emperor Fitness ST4 Core
  2. Paragon Complete Ultima Core
  3. Diamond Ultima Core
  4. A/SPS: Eyesight
  5. A/SPS: Hearing
  6. APS: Hair
  7. APS: Head
  8. Facial Morphing
  9. Enchanting Smile
  10. A/SPS: Organs
  11. Extreme Exercise Motivation
  12. SPS: Fat Burn
  13. Apollon
  14. Physicality Shifter – Sexiness
  15. SPS: Endocrine System
  16. Prevent Premature Ejaculation
  17. Male Enhancement
  18. Emperor Fitness Height Inducer
  19. Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
  20. Mosaic

The customs do look a bit dense but fortunately they align with the goals of each custom (without them being all rounders crammed into each one of them) except, I must admit, the Fitness one. I basically wanted to combine my Raphael Ultima physical healing custom with some shifting modules to be able to heal, lose some weight and look better while working on my writing and mindset. The reason why I didn’t include WANTED (even though it’s the ideal shifting title) is because am not looking to date at the moment.

Listening schedule will be according to the new recommendations released today: one day on, one day off and starting off with one loop each which I will do for a long time. I have always gotten excellent results with just one loop on both Qv1 and Qv2 so why fix something which isn’t broken? Less loops also helps with reducing reconilliation so that’s a big plus.

Am aware that am pushing myself a bit here with this stack but am prepared to take responsibility no matter the outcome. No blaming SubClub or anything. Just do my best (listening, taking action and journaling) and see what happens.

Am reminded about a quote I had written during the tail end of my Dragon Reborn journey:

"Life isn’t fair but it doesn’t have to be fair for me to succeed"

Will keep reminding myself of that as I go along. Lets get this journey started.

18 Likes

@Floridianninja , @Azriel - tagging you guys since you wanted to know.

@Malkuth - thanks for reminding me of the DR journal quote.

1 Like

thanks for the tag, they look great. It’s quite an ambitious undertaking, but looks very aligned.
And really curious to see how it unfolds!!

The only thing I don’t understand is adding primal and ascension to Khan, especially if your stacking with Emperor-what was the incentive for that?

4 Likes

Thanks, man!

I had this custom once where it had Primal and Ascension together. So I wanted to put them together again along with Khan. Just for the coolness factor :smiley:

Regarding stacking Emperor with Khan, Emperor provides Productivity and Khan provides Masculinity. In my lone run of them, I felt these distinct benefits which I wanted to unite by stacking them together.

3 Likes

Holy
Your a Monster :grin:

Rock n Roll Brother

5 Likes

Wow that is A LOT of input.

Even the Khan custom is a lot, but you decided to run another custom with Emperor as well :wink:

This reminds me, didn’t @Simon once say that these two don’t go well together? Or did I get this wrong.

Either way, powerful experiment!

(Whatever happened to the “stick to the stack limitless” thing? Or was that done already?)

2 Likes

Thanks, bro!

I thought the same until he said that it was StarkQ that didn’t (according to him) stack well with Emperor or Khan. Either way, I will experiment with this one and let you guys know.

Now lets see whether I can stick to this stack :smiley:

4 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:rofl:

4 Likes

@Simon - Khan Is great even when I am not dating. Worth for the sense of masculinity alone.

4 Likes

Bookmarked as I’m planning the same in the near future thx :+1:

What’s your listening routine on those 3 customs?

2 Likes

@Lion

Nice stack!!! Those will be good for a long time run. You should certainly stick to this one, this time…

Question. Why so much masculinity in the stack?

I might have to set my next stack up like this a bit.

How is your first week on the stack going?

2 Likes

Awesome! Looking forward to yours too!

One loop of all 3 customs every alternate day (according to the new listening schedule which was released today).

As in:

Friday: ERA Ă— 1 + KPA Ă— 1 + EFPD x 1
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: ERA Ă— 1 + KPA Ă— 1 + EFPD x 1
Monday: Rest
Etc

(No weekend Rest Day required)

3 Likes

I got you thx, still have some saving to do but I’m planning, all the best :v:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, bro. Yup, I think I got something that I want to stick to for a long time. Thought very long over it (as you know)

It’s something which I require. I do have some sense of masculinity thanks to self-development before discovering subliminals but I want to go very deep into it especially since I feel I had a lot of programming from childhood to be a nice guy and there are situations that surprise me into feeling powerless.

Plus, I thought I would go all out having a whole custom dedicated to this just for the joy of building and running something like it too. I got a real kick out of building these customs :).

Yes, please do take inspiration from this. Hope to show others from my own journal that this can work.

Will be starting tonight. Was on a one week washout until today.

3 Likes

This was actually my thought when i saw it too lol. Ascension may also help Khan with being more productive and driven.

1 Like

I know the feeling but you can do it!

Much thanks, my friend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I understand the question. It’s pretty logical (and maybe even unnecessary to build a custom like this). But to be frank, I felt truly inspired to make these 3 the way they are done. They do have a certain beauty to it.

As if Emperor: Renaissance Artist was a logical extension of the Emperor series (like HoM). As if Khan: Primal Ascension Can Corrupt was a new title in the Khan series. Etc.

Something cool to inspire me and to keep me interested in these customs so that I can use them for a long time.

2 Likes

This one will certainly be a life changer, there is so many modules in it that will make you a true Emperor/Khan. You could probably run this alone and see crazy long term results and manifestations.

1 Like

Yes, exactly!!!

Excellent point! If I had made this custom alone, it would turn my life around by touching other parts of my life thanks to an Alpha mindset.

I must admit that it did feel a bit corny and sorta cartoonish to make this one. But I was like, “FUCK IT! Am going balls to the wall on this one and am making it for myself. And as long as I take responsibility for it, it should be fine”

4 Likes

I like how you put this one together too. Your way of putting Emperor and RM together will surely help balance it out. RM will also add the empath nature which will help give both this custom and your alpha custom a little emotion tuning.

1 Like