Raphael's Journal: ByronQ + Raphael Ultima

It’s a pretty simple one. A basic eye exercise from the Bates method. There are several exercises in the Bates method but am starting with a simple one and will add more eye exercises along the way. Here are 2 links with some useful info:

Bates method

Palming

3 Likes

Wednesday
Raphael Ultima x 2 (Day 3)
ByronQ x 2 (Day 3)

• Couldn’t keep my one meal a day resolution today. No issues. Try again tomorrow. Take it one day at a time.

• Finding that am watching very less youtube for the past 2 days. Am reading a lot instead. Even though it’s fiction, it’s a nice change from staring at my phone all day.

• Habits avoided: PMO.

• Positive Habits performed: 20 minutes meditation + Palming Eye Exercise + 5 Tibetan Rites (6 reps each) + no caffeine.

• Habit not kept: OMAD.

6 Likes

Thursday
Raphael Ultima x 2 (Day 4)
ByronQ x 2 (Day 4)

• I got a bit of recon today thinking depressing thoughts.

• For that reason, I will reduce the number of loops down to 1 loop each for one month. Especially since ByronQ is dense.

• OMAD was difficult to maintain today too haha.

• Due of recon, I almost gave up on most of my habits today but somehow pulled through and ended up doing all of them (except OMAD).

• Reminding myself that “when the going gets tough, the tough gets going”.

• Positive Habits performed: 20 minutes meditation + Palming Eye Exercise + 5 Tibetan Rites (7 reps each) + no caffeine.

• Habit not kept: OMAD.

4 Likes

Friday
Raphael Ultima x 1 (Day 5)
ByronQ x 1 (Day 5)

• Regarding OMAD, I will have to give up on tracking it. The amount of physical healing and shifting in my stack is demanding a lot of calories. For that reason, I will eat when hungry while at the same time not overeat. Lets see how that goes.

• 1 loop of each custom is working well for me. The reconcilliation has stopped and am seeing light at the end of the tunnel in the form of hope and good humor.

• Some of the reconcilliations I got was feelings of wanting to give up, wanting to make a new custom, and wanting to shift to another subliminal maker. But I somehow managed to tell myself “NO! I WILL PROMISE MYSELF THAT I WILL RUN THIS STACK FOR ATLEAST SIX MONTHS. AND THE ONLY THING I WILL CHANGE ABOUT IT IS ADDING THE HERO TITLE WHEN IT RELEASES!!!”

• There is a feeling of improvement in my eyes. I was hesistant to write this down but thought I would do so so that I affirm it and talk about it as if it’s natural for me to get my eyesight back. At the same time, I heard from several sources today that research in something called optogenetics is helping in regaining some eyesight to test-subjects who have the same health condition as me. YES! EDIT: I have to add that today morning I was thinking, we don’t need to worry about how things manifest for us. Just that we trust the universe to manifest it for us. So in this regard, I don’t need to worry on how I will heal my eyes. Just that I trust the universe to bring it to me whether it is in the form of a medical procedure or a miraculous healing.

• Positive Habits performed: 20 minutes meditation + Palming Eye Exercise + 5 Tibetan Rites (7 reps each) + no caffeine.

6 Likes

OMAD is not healthy for your body any way :wink:

1 Like

That sounds great @Lion! :muscle:t5::muscle:t5::muscle:t5:

1 Like

It’s very healthy, dude. It triggers a process in the body called autophagy that helps remove unnecessary and dysfunctional cells in the body. It also helps in recycling of cellular components. In addition to weight loss.

But maybe with the subs, OMAD might not be a good idea. Anyway, am such a foodie that it’s not an easy thing to do :smiley:

Thanks a lot, @Malkuth!

4 Likes

Yes, my friend I am aware of what this diet form does. I have tried out my self for a longer period. But no, it is not healthy for your body and that’s why you are unconsciously getting blockages to follow it IMO.

1 Like

@friday - will look into it. Heck, am sure I will learn something new. Thanks for the link, man.

Saturday, Sunday
Rest Days

• Decided that I will not list what habits I kept or didn’t keep on a daily basis. The main reason for this being that I find myself sometimes able to keep some habits while at other times, I am not able to.

• Yesterday (Saturday) I found that I got my “Khan’s Voice” back. It’s deep like Emperor’s Voice but Khan ST4 has a testosterone-based bass to it. Same deep voice today too.

• There are moments when I feel that my eyes are better and other times it doesn’t. But am being patient with it. An adjustment period for healing should be expected. And the reward for consistency is well-known so I will keep going with my stack.

• Reconcilliation is decreasing and my sense of Khan alpha humor is slowly perking up.

• Also feel more sociable. When I started this custom, I felt like shutting myself off from everyone because I felt like snapping at the slightest sign of conversation from others lol. Must have been recon of course.

• Signed off a couple of online subscriptions which I wasn’t using a lot. Granted, they weren’t that expensive but I was moved to cut unnecessary spending. Would chuck it to the Sultan and Wealth Limit Destroyer modules.

• The only subscriptions I am keeping is YouTube Premium. Less than 2 USD per month is worth it for me.

• Talking about youtube, am being led to YT channels which talk about fiction writing in greater detail. Ultimate Writer and Renaissance Man Q Core modules are moving me to learn to write.

• On certain days, I feel taller. And also feel that I have loads of growth spurts left. Credit to Height Inducer.

• Morning wood is as strong as ever (thanks to Male Enhancement and Endocrine System). Too strong that I find myself relapsing into PMO haha. But I don’t feel too guilty about it like before. There is a surety now that I won’t be a slave to masturbation. It’s a liberating feeling. Most of the problems come from despairing over our habits and time wasted in shame and regret.

5 Likes

How are you doing on one meal a day? I do that once a week to get in a full 24 hour fast. Are you doing it daily or a few times a week?

1 Like

Last week I did 3 days OMAD and 4 days “non-OMAD”. My target is 6 days a week on one meal a day and I have achieved this in some weeks more than others.

That’s excellent. I suppose you are close to target weight?

1 Like

Hey raphael thank you for tagging me on the post.

Just discovered the 5 rites a week ago, my intuition told me to enter a bookstore at random and buy this book…ironically it has everything that i needed.

The 5 rites on the chakras is something i will implement in my daily routine aswell, the sexual energy part he talks in the secret chapter added in the last versions of the book can combine very well with Sex mastery or Diamond sub specially if you have a partner already. If we want to go further going deep in tantra is a good choice.

He says that after 3 to 6 monthd we can see tamgible results…are you feeling and seeing anything changing in your body? Also what types of meditation you are using?

2 Likes

Wow! No wonder I felt like tagging you. Excellent synchronicity.

Are you talking about the 6th rite? I remember reading that one shouldn’t have sex when performing this secret rite. But I guess if you are not spilling the seed it is okay. Do you practice Karezza via Tantra?

I do feel my testosterone being boosted hence more “girthier” erections. Also a bit more energy. It has only been one week though.

I do very “normal” meditation. Set timer for 20 mins. Sit comfortably. Close eyes. Focus on a soft glowing ball of light (or any object or breath). Feed drifting thoughts into said ball of light until alarm goes off.

1 Like

Thank you. I’m still working on towards my goal. I started back in February at 317lbs. Now I’m at 282, my goal is 250. I’m working out 3-5 days a week. Most days I do 8/16 intermittent fasting.

How much are you trying to lose? Are the six days of OMAD worth it when you weigh in?

1 Like

That is working very well for you.

I need to lose between 25 to 30 kgs

Absolutely. When am in strict 6 days OMAD, I usually lose around 1 or 2 kg per week.

1 Like

I thought the same thing, havent check the numbers yet but it means we are on the right track.

You can have sex as long as you dont spill the seed in buddhist tantra they explain it very well, or in the mantak chia orgasmic man. This proccess is very powerfull and should not be taking lighlty, if you rise kundalini and still have bad habits( constant flow of irrational bad thoughts, smoking and alcohol and dont fix your character, you are in a long way to the nuthouse or worse" , my advice will be only starting to mess with the sexual energy up the chakra centers to the head when some kind of maturity of age or character is achieved.

I will also start the rites and will journal any thing that i might perceives different, two heads think better than one . :grin::grin::grin:

You should incorporate some pranayama before the session of meditation and also some mantra…i found out my overburn that it helps imensly on the meditation and flow of energy beetween the chakras.

Also depending on the mantra you choose, you will develop some powers. I would recommend the OM if you have a collar bead even better. 1 repetition of 101 times its more than enough.

1 Like

I pay 15 dollar. Canceled it right now!

1 Like

Okay that is a lot. You did the right thing.

Me, I never could get alternative apps such as adblockers or software that allows videos to play while the screen is switched off, to work. If they do work, they stop working after a while.

I won’t be signing off youtube premium anytime soon (especially since it is cheap right now) but do you use any alternatives?

No, and I´m rarely using Youtube so it was a no-brainer.

1 Like