Ragnar Lothbrok custom

For the people who watched Vikings, how would you create a custom to be like Ragnar?
I think the followings are a must but feel free to correct me:
Khan 4 core
Commander core
Stark core
Spartan core

What would you add?

1 Like

Ehhhh probably HoM and Spartan or HoM and Emperor with Spartan as a second and commander as a third sub

1 Like

Dont forget: Each custom can have up to 2 cores max. per recommendation
Maybe two customs required.

3 Likes

Didn’t know that, I saw many ppl on here saying they made a custom with 4

2 is a recommendation. You can go up to 4 if you can handle it

3 Likes

Thanks for info. Thought you can not go above 2 in building process.

Khan - commander and PCC to be the viking king
Or do you want to be the king?
You? Or you? Nobody?!?

But yeah more than 2 cores is really for experienced user or super patient one, and 3-4 should be the limit after that it tend to stem from a lack of precise idea to construct the custom

But you seem to want heavy cores so it should be reconsidered into 2 custom one to be viking like and the other one to be the king of them :crown:

I know it sounds a bit like do what I say not what I’m doing but those where concerns I went through too thinking about my future custom and still in the making and it’s been almost 2 month in my case

2- While you can make a custom with 3 cores, it is best to avoid having more than 2, as it would HEAVILY diminish the ability to stack with other subs.
In my case, this caused me to feel some recon that made me not able to stack more subs with King ZP, and I was limited to only being able to run 1 more sub with it, or else it made me feel exhausted.
@Ice can also further comment on this.

2 Likes

@Deadpool if you ran only two customs together, then I believe you could stack 3 cores in each but it could be really taxing on your subconscious mind if they’re all very dense cores.

IE: running khan ST4 + dragon reborn ST4 + ecstasy of gold ST4 (that would be pure misery)

The 2 core recommendation / standard practice might be due to more advanced users regularly switching between subs + using three subs.

1 Like

You throw in shade bruh :angry::rofl:?

2 Likes

To you? Never! :joy: :heart:

2 Likes