R.I.C.H. Ultima Core Added to Q Store

what would you put in an Ultima build for this?

Hey! Wait! Okay! This is about R.I.C.H. Ultimaā€¦ please stay on topic.

You can ā€“ we built an automated ā€œtranslatorā€ that changes the Q Core to an Ultima Core. Of course, itā€™s not as perfect as something natively built for Ultima, but it gets the job done.

2 Likes

Does the Q store version benefit from the same new ultima core technology the same as the regular one does?

Does this mean that one could build a custom Ultima with Emperor Core Q and R.I.CH?

5 Likes

I like the idea of emperor core and RICH together with 4 other ultimas.

4 Likes

Yes. Thatā€™s what the Q store is all about. :wink:

3 Likes

That would be an Interesting mix lol. Lotā€™s of experimenting to do in the store with Q cores with Ultima Cores in an Ultima.

Do you think titles like Emperor and Stark would work well with Ultima cores in an Ultima? Or would that be too dense?

Which other ultimas are you considering?

Wouldnā€™t it be too dense?

That sounds like it could be a cool experiment but also one that might yield no results if it is too dense

1 Like

Khan stage 4 ultima works well

2 Likes

I personally think if you going to have ultimas with a core do not add more then 4.

1 Like

I will be building the first Sex and Seduction ultima custom based on variant B when Saint gives the green light.

3 Likes

How come you got money for so many customs man?what do you do for a living?
If you got that much money how [Mod Edit: come meeting new women is a problem?]

Mod Edit: Letā€™s not use that pejorative when referring to women, please.

2 Likes

The lockdown has made it extremely difficult to meet women unfortunately. There is a curfew on for another month. The city is a ghost town.

I am a cloud/cyber security consultant i can earn between 500 to 600 euros a day. So i have loads of money to spend.

4 Likes

@King i was unemployed for a while then i began listening to emperor. Within 8 months i had my dream job A year after that i setup my own I.T consultancy.

Imagine where you could go when applying RICH to emperor. The possibilities are limitless.

8 Likes

Thank you @TheBoxingScientist. You are an inspiration.

I need to have a cunning plan.

2 Likes

:rofl: Please do NOT include a Baldrick in your plan.

1 Like

Curious to hear how many people are running RICH with beyond limitless executive. Sure these would be dynamite alongside Mogul or Emperor.

1 Like

Since I added Manipulus into my custom Baldrick has vanished :wink:

1 Like