A limiting Belief that's bothering me

I absolutely agree with this!!

Haha naw. I learned BASIC though

I don’t know how to squeeze this into my focused stack… maybe the module pack 4 will encourage to make me a custom

Yes that is me!!

Is 27 years old okay?

1 Like

Then keep on what you are doing and you will reap the rewards. The roman empire was not built in a day just be both patient and persistent. Start networking with people who have similar skills, join tech forums share ideas and knowledge, ask tonnes of questions.

3 Likes

@mecharc

@TheBoxingScientist is my hero.

If you set your mind on something, you can do anything.

2 Likes

Thanks for this bro! @King

I’m already doing progression plan.
I have started from Mogul for a month/ few months
Then start Ascend Mogul
And eventually Emperor

1 Like

An expected response from RICH & Mogul.

If making money quickly is important – which is why you’re playing those subs, then you will be questioned if you spend hours every day on something that you have no intention to monetize.

I always assumed you were studying tech, because it will open better job opportunities.

If that assumption is correct, then the REAL issue you’re facing is NOT whether to continue studying, but HOW to earn on the side until you’re ready.

:+1:t2:

5 Likes

That is definite aim… But when it comes to jobs, I’ll be competing with CS students who have been into programming for ages… That is where I doubt myself.

Forgetting the tech job, I wanna do something big in the tech field… And meanwhile I want a sustainable income in the side. However, job timings are a killer here. I’m afraid if can maintain the discipline of learning!.

@mecharc - you might know about this already but I encourage you to get some opensource or internship project experience in your field (AI, ML, etc) which would boost your resume and make a better case for you compared to college freshmen

2 Likes

Hi mercharc,

I’m a scholar of Computer Science and am currnetly studying for my exams. At first, I also the same worries as you. They disappeared after listening to Limitless.

It gives you the neccessary confident and believe, that you can and want to become the best in it.

DM me!

3 Likes

@Lion Bro! with a masters degree, I really don’t have the privillege of getting into anything other than work in my filed. In my country and work market, I am over over qualified for any internship/ It’s a tricky situation i find myself in.
I need to get into a Job, i’m already overqualified for the jobs i apply to for my degree, and underqualified for higher jobs because of my lack of experience.

I have to keep on studying tech, i must solidify the discipline to study, by the time i get a job. when i get a job, i must continue studying and building a tech business on the side.

1 Like

if the reason to study is for building future technology app that uses machine learning for some of its features- dont.

there enough 3rd party libraries that do that or people to hire that can do that for you.
if you aim to be entrepenuer focus on learning how to build succesful products, then do it

1 Like

Thank you! very interesting advice!

How do i do that?

1 Like

You can start by reading “the lean startup” of eric ries he explain the whole methodology

4 Likes

THank you once again!!

@mecharc

There is a lot of wisdom in this thread.

From what you’ve posted initially, I see self-doubt, legitimate concerns, and forgetfulness.

I think the first 2 are obvious so I’ll explain what I mean by forgetfulness.

Have you forgotten the times you’ve managed to do something great, yet you are still just like everyone else?

You may be one of the many IT people out there, but how is it you become great?

You become more skilled. More innovative. More determined. You also improve your ability to manifest outcomes of your own choosing, as well as develop more faith in yourself. You develop a network.

You have access to the power of your subconscious, which I think is even more powerful than being the smartest person. Inner Circle. Index Gate. All those manifesting modules. RICH. Power Can Corrupt. Manipulus. Quantum Limitless. How about healing modules?

From my perspective, I think the only option for you is success in what you choose.

2 Likes

Age is no barrier !! 27, 37, 47, 57 !

5 Likes

@mecharc

And remember that even if you personally don’t master it, you will still have an understanding what it can be used for.

Once you have a business that uses machine learning/AI/ whatever, you will be able to tell your staff better what to do. If you do not understand the topic at all, it’s difficult to lead them.

Even if you “fail”, you succeed :wink:

4 Likes

Just throwing out this idea: offer to work a higher job you are not 'qualified for ’ for free for a trial period. You learn and get experience either way in the kind of work you’d want to be doing and you can get close to people there, build connections and potentially have an in if they like the work you do. Obviously you’d need to still have savings to do this but might be worth it.

3 Likes