R.I.C.H. Ecstasy

I’m back, ran into a couple road bumps on my way to generating wealth but the main one should soon be overcome. Since my time away I’ve had my investments steadily growing with a couple ups and downs here and there but mostly ups. I’ve discovered deeper joy in being self-employed and picked up a reliable side hustle that provides steady income. I still do have my day job; and though the stress of it has decreased, I still have no desire to truly work for anyone else. However, I have no issue doing what I have to do now, so I can do what I want down the road.

Haven’t used RICH ultima (the original) in a few weeks. Seemed like the time to go ahead and try out RICH V2 and see what the upgraded line of ultimas can do. I also bought EOG and I’m currently listening to ST1 masked. Right off the bat, I can tell that money is still somewhat of an highly emotionally charged thing for me, being that since the first few seconds of listening to EOG QV2, my jaw has tightened a bit. This is in spite of the progress I’ve made since 2021 began.

LOL as soon as I typed that, the pressure eased up a bit. I plan to use both EOG and RICH as major program titles. I’ll be running both 1 loop a day this upcoming week and resting this weekend.

10 Likes

Upon the first minute of listening to RICH V2, I was felt my entire brain synchronize to prepare itself to absorb the information. Subclub programs always seemed to grab the immediate attention of my mind before but now it feels like a more commanding attention upfront, followed by a seamless transition into running in the background.

Both Qv2 and Ultima V2 can be felt running in the background of my mind, even a couple hours after listening. The OG RICH; when I ran my first loop of it, had a more subtle and slower state-shifting effect on me. V2 is much smoother but there is nothing subtle about it. I will say too that RICH V2 has a more balanced way of regulating my auric energy flow. V1 basically just flooded my aura with energy, this new version pours it in steadily.

Great to see you back,
I started EOG Stage 1 in a custom, and similarly despite the progress and growth financially in mindset and reality on Emperor, the cut EOG takes at it is/was much deeper than anything I dealt with on Emperor.

3 Likes

Curious @Azriel if EOG Stage 1 could help with your relationship with money or feeling financially secure or feelings of abundance.

1 Like

Yes, I believe it would definitely be good for that, although depending on how much ‘excavation’ is needed it may be unpleasant.

I had some really bad recon initially on EOG stage 1 and EOG stage 1 in my custom. That’s why I kept the loops to 2 a week. I felt I started to release a level of depression and stuck-ness, and scarcity, that’s not just from me, but from my family and perhaps even further back. I had this strong experience of hopelessness, nothing could work, and physical sickness while I went through it.

I reached a point where I felt I was still working on it but more of a new sense of possibility and new paradigm around money started to creep through.

6 Likes

Thank you @Azriel. I feel like I’ve been through a LOT of financial stress in my life dating back to childhood, and I think that has contributed to my feelings of instability and rootlessness as discussed in my chakra thread. So perhaps EOG1 as consciously directed toward financial security could help my root custom.

What do you think?

3 Likes

I think it could be good, but my new disposition is not to mix subs to address major points unless the synergy is extremely close naturally. So I personally wouldn’t mix Alchemist and EOG stage 1’s.

3 Likes

Got it. Will remove from list.

1 Like

It may work for you, I value that you value input but that’s just my experience and extrapolation from my time reading here. Once you ‘stabilize’ on this new custom it may be worth it to try stacking with EOG stage 1 from the store if still needed.

2 Likes

@Davisnwc

Sorry for the interrupts, just realized this is your journal, not @Sinusoid’s :stuck_out_tongue:

@Sinusoid, to continue the convo, feel free to post on my journal or tag me on yours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks man hope you’ve been well. That’s exactly what I was hoping EOG can do.

2 Likes

Haha all good

2 Likes

Today is day 4. As of yesterday which was day 3, the combination of RICH and EOG has gotten me into my second car this year.

2 Likes

I’m seeing results but I’ll admit this combo is bringing up recon faster than I’ve ever felt it kick in form a sublub program or stack. The recon seems easier to handle though. Around 10 minute of focused effort to clear it and I’m usually back to normal.

3 Likes

Nice, 2nd car. I’d be thrilled to have a result like that right now. I’m choosing between HoM or EoG to add to my stack once I graduate from DR. Congrats

1 Like

Thanks man, chances are with DR programming under your belt, you’d end up getting similar results. Just as fast when you start or continue down your wealth-building journey.

1 Like

excellent, so that “road bump” I mentioned in the first post a few days back that was slowing up my financial progress…after one week of EOG stage 1 and RICH at 1 loop of each per day has been cleared. This particular issue, or rather set of issues should’ve taken probably 6 more weeks to clear, and that’s IF everything had gone smoothly. In terms of wealth-building it’s now back to my regularly scheduled programming.

This past week I did experience recon a couple times but, but as I previously stated, a few minutes set aside to tend to releasing emotional blockages and intentionally addressing the recon cleared it out of the way swiftly, both times. For now I’ll go the smarter route and take this weekend off. Next week I’ll stick to the 1:1 a day ratio for EOG st1 and RICH.

In truth, since things are back on track I may not be back to update for some time as I have a massive amount of catching up to do, but it may not take too long with these programs in my arsenal.

1 Like

Been a very fast 5 days. It’s been 10 years since my life has been this busy. Coincidentally; during that time in my life, I also had multiple sources of income and made quite a good living. Currently working on adding another source of income to my streams, but this one is requiring quite a bit of effort to set up the pathway for manifestation. No big deal, to get something you first give or invest into it.

I have to say, though there were hints of reconciliation during the first week, I’m handling the RICH and EOG combo quite nicely, and already in stage 1, my negative financial manifestations are starting to vanish at a good pace. Combined with RICH as both a major program and booster, I actively build wealth, while resolving any internal money issues.

Right now I’m doing two loops of each program a day, as I felt like I was going to plateau quickly with just 1 loop of each per day. Plan to stick with that number of loops as it seems that right now, 4 hours daily is all I can really spare towards listening time. Not sure if it’s the new cores, or just because I’m no longer using any form of emperor but my subliminal journey with this combo seems smoother and internally easier than ever before.

4 Likes

So, got back from the gym this morning, and before I could even hop into the shower, my best friend called and told me about a crypto that’s been gaining traction. Seems the best success story from it so far is a guy that invested $100 and it turned into $10,000. Not sure how long it took for him but at least my friend sent me a video with step-by-step instructions on how to acquire the asset, as it seems to be barely known about. Long story short, I now have money in it and have already started to see returns.

2 Likes

And the name of this token is?