R.I.C.H. Ecstasy

SafeMoon. It actually can be quite a hassle to gain access to.

1 Like

Those cryptos are crazy lol
I have heard/seen people invest and make wild ass returns lol

Lol right now I don’t think there’s another investment vehicle that holds the potential to make so much money so fast

Nothing that new to report thus far except I hold almost no emotional connection to money anymore, it just feels like a “given” and that things will be fine financially for me no matter what.

2 Likes

Just wanted to stop by and give an update in regards to this journal. I did stop because it seemed adding wanted made the stack too dense. ended up doing a 2-week wash out then switching. plan to come back to this stack but I think the only reason I haven’t yet is because I’m literally not worried about money. It just hit me that for a little more than the past week I’ve been able to instantly buy what I want, when I want and not even have to worry about my bank balance before or after purchases. Without even running RICH, I’m still naturally maintaining my discipline and drive to increase my income and save up. Still have projects in the works and steady income being generated by more than one source.

Also received news that the car I lost through an accident 3 months ago is being fully paid for and all my over-payments on that car note are being given back to me by the bank. They suggested I keep making payments since my credit history would still be effected, but it’s like I got to boost my credit for free because all that money is coming right back. People have also been generous with discounts from time to time and I haven’t even mentioned all the other unexpected money I’ve been getting consistently.

I’m sure I’ll be coming back to using the RICH and EOG Combo since I tend to work on my self-improvement round-robin style, instead of focusing on multiple areas of life at once (something that Ascension QV2 helped me realize about myself).

2 Likes