QZP Preview Title Plans

My plan is to run chosen. I think it can help at work and in my art projects with working with people.

Gaming mastery or limitless for poker would be interesting but it’s not that important to me.

1 Like

This is very inspiring. I agree that health is in the first place. So I am thinking to change my first 45 days to the healing phase.
And since I can not be without Limitless I am thinking about this list.

1. Wanted Zp
  2. Spartan Zp
  3. Paragon ZP
  4. Limitless ZP

And my listening pattern

1 day - 1, 2, 3
2 day - rest
3 day - 2, 3, 4
4 day - rest
5 day - 3, 4, 1
6 day - rest
7 day - 1, 2, 4

What do you think?

1 Like

Absolutely agree

You will have to choose 3 titles maximum for QZP, my friend. Even if only 1 title is a QZP title in your stack and the other 2 are Qv2, you will have to choose 3 titles maximum.

1 Like

What would you choose to move out between Paragon and Spartan?

1 Like

I would choose WANTED between them but it depends on your goals.

If you want to focus on strong mindset and exercise motivation, choose Spartan.

If you want to be nonchalant and attractive, choose WANTED.

1 Like

Ok then

Wanted
Limitless
Spartan

1 Like

I have a question : Let’s say I run my stack of Chosen, Wanted and Primal Seduction, could I substitute one of the three title on a friday night for Diamond to just “boost” my sexual performance?
I run :

Monday : Chosen+Wanted+PS
Tuesday : Rest day
Wed : Chosen+Wanted+PS
Thurs : Rest day
Friday : Chosen+Wanted+Diamond
Saturday : Rest day
Sunday : Chosen + Wanted + PS
Monday : Rest day… Etc.

In theory, I have the same quantity (or less) of information that’s being transmitted to my brain, and they are very very close to each other (it’s not like if I was playing rich, Diamond is still a Sex & Seduction theme sub!)

1 Like

No. It will still be a stack of 4 QZP titles.

Several forum members have asked variations of this not only regarding QZP but also regarding Qv2.

In Qv2, the max was 4 titles. Even then, people wanted to squeeze in 1 more title.

Anyways, we will know the official answer on December 1st. When the QZP Preview titles are released, am sure SaintSovereign/Fire will reissue the listening guidelines for it. Maybe they will say it’s okay to run something like DIAMOND once a week. Lets see.

5 Likes

On the other hand Saint said ZP titles can act as boosters too. How are you supposed to listen to them as a booster if adding or substituting one title would ruin your stack?

Yup, we need those guidelines.

3 Likes

For example, if you have a stack of WANTED + Primal Seduction which you play every other day and then use DIAMOND as a booster when you need it.

1 Like

Yes, I agree, it’s hard to tell for now.

I wouldn’t run something like emperor or spartan as a booster, I think the scope of those titles are too big… But all the titles which are currently used as booster in ultima format could do it :slight_smile:

Yeah, but I would still lay it out like I presented it to make sure you don’t listen to more loops during your week and overload your subconscious.

1 Like

This could be a valid idea.

During the test though, we were all bound to a maximum of 3 titles. We were even presented with multiples titles but told very strictly to stick to only 3. We didn’t deviate from this.

Maybe you could try doing the booster idea during the Public Preview test but something tells me that SaintSovereign will draw up stricter guidelines for this test in terms of listening schedule.

But am merely hypothesizing. A few more days and we will know for sure.

1 Like

Well, yeah SaintSovereign said he was going to be more strict, but it’s still a preview & I don’t think we know everything about QZP so it might be interesting to try it out…

What are the symptomes of too much exposure on QZP?

Would it slow down my results?

Diamond would still make me very sexual, so it would still be in the same direction as primal seduction (which also makes you very sexual). I feel like diamond is focused on the energy while Primal Seduction is focused on Energy+Behavior+Identity

2 Likes

I don’t know cause I haven’t tried it. I think SaintSovereign said that they were too powerful and hence only 3 max.

If someone can get the relevant quote from the Zero Point thread, that would be helpful. Will tag @StateOfBeing here.

2 Likes

The more I think about it the more I want to run this stack

Limitless ZP
Regeneration ZP
Sage Immortal ZP

For a month or two at least. Without really realizing it I have always craved wisdom and knowledge. Looking up to those more knowledgeable than myself.
I feel like I have been in awe of so much since I started being a part of the ZP testers
It’s extremely difficult to be angry or irritated when you’re in awe

4 Likes

In awe of what?

Btw I like your vibe more now, I think something switched in you.

2 Likes

Everything. Life in general.
Thank you

2 Likes

JCast the Limitless Sage who is Immortal cause when anyone tries to kill him, he just Regenerates. Just like his long beautiful hair.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to run Chosen ZP with Sage Immortal ZP. That would definitely change a person to their core . Add in Limitless ZP and that person would be a strong , knowledgeable, wise , empathetic, giving leader

4 Likes

@James I did Chosen ZP and Sage Immortal Qv2 and I had the biggest recon of my life !!!

4 Likes