QZP Preview Title Plans

Howdy.

As the title implies, this thread is simply for those who wish to discuss what titles they desire to run, come December 1st, from the options that Saint revealed today (pasted next).

Chosen (Alpha Leadership ZP)

WANTED

Primal Seduction

DIAMOND

R.I.C.H.

Spartan

Paragon

Sage Immortal

Limitless

Gaming Mastery X

Regeneration

I figured this topic is different enough in degree from the thread discussing QZP Stacks to create, so, created it is.

Fun thought: we’re all a part of some interesting history going on in the subliminal community, and I for one am quite grateful.

11 Likes

I’ll start.

I definitely came a few notches from pleading for Sage Immortal, so, that will be my number one choice. Though it’s the least ‘sexy’.

I own seven of the titles in the title preview, but, if i choose a second ZP, I’ll probably go with Chosen.

3 Likes

Solid stack, sage immortal can do massive change in one’s world view! With QZP’s internal approach, I wouldn’t be surprised to seethe effect get many times stronger!

1 Like

Im going with StarkQv2 + HoM Qv2 + Chosen ZP… This stack gels and matches so well with each other it is ridiculous…

To give you an insight based on description:

StarkQ:

tailoring those scripts to meet the specific goal of turning you into a billionaire, genius playboy (or girl — yes, it can be used by everyone).

An individual using StarkQ will swiftly realize they are becoming a rare type of person — someone who is so inspiring, so charismatic and so gifted that they change the hearts and minds of people around him just as effectively as he bends the world to their will.

A person that basks in being the centre of attention – in fact, he basks in fame. Yes, StarkQ has a powerful fame generation and cultivation component to it, helping you rise in status rapidly and becoming well known for your best qualities even if you’re unaware of them. You will become known as the best of the best in your field and as a powerful, charismatic person.

Pros:
super smart, funny, charming, endless motivation and confidence

Cons:
very polarizing with people and will get shit-tested by ppl, ppl won’t reach out to you and won’t get too close to you

House of Medici:

Foremost was their incredibly powerful ability to forge deep relationships with whomever they desire, be they family, friends or lovers. With Medici, you will intuitively be able to know who would make a good partner (in any area), how to get closer to them, and will easily have a deeper and deeper relationship if you so desire.

But not all relationships are the same. Using a number of powerful new modules, including the profound Transcendental Connection module, you’ll be able to consciously influence the depth of the relationship, and Medici will automatically help you make that relationship a fulfilling one that fits you, your desires and your needs perfectly. If you ever desired the ability to create loyal, strong relationships that truly make you (and your family members, friends or lovers) feel good, whole and happy, Medici will help you, be they short or long term.

Medici will also help you with organizing and managing yourself and those around you in the most efficient way possible, helping you become a shrewd and sharp leader that is always prepared. Shrewdness is another trait that was essential to the Medici’s enduring power. They were political, social and financial masterminds. Their ability to understand the deep, hidden forces that drives societal changes and financial markets, then proceed to analyze, outplan and outpace their opposition is legendary… And now, it’s at your fingertips.

Of course, the Medici is most known for banking, trading and making beneficial financial deals. With Emperor: The House of Medici, you’ll gain the ability to accurate predict the results of your stock trading and other financial deals. The more you listen and the more you trade, the better you’ll get. The script aims to enhance your “trading intuition,” with your skill (and profits) growing at an exponential rate. Not only will you manifest deals and opportunities for your trading, you will be able to close these deals, owing to the Medici’s extensive diplomacy, sales and deal-making scripting.

Pros:
I become hyper analytical, expert vibe, being able to dissect any businesses or investment opportunity, people love, respect you, and will never s**t test you, constantly coming up with ways on how to start businesses and executing… Reason why I have this is because I just started a business that buys other businesses lmao. Its perfect for me.

Cons:
None tbh this is the perfect relationship/people sub. I find I get constantly reached out to meet with friends and the girls im dating

CHOSEN

If you have ever seen and deeply felt the eyes of a loved one gazing adoringly into yours with warm light that seems to envelop your very soul - that is what the CHOSEN aims to instill in others towards you.

On CHOSEN you will learn how to lead others more and more effectively in any way that you desire, and you’ll become able to understand others on a deeper level and so connect with them effectively.

In any position of leadership, you will be able to easily maximize the abilities of each of your team members and guide them in an organized and efficient manner.

When the darkness seems impenetrable, CHOSEN imbues you and those around you with an undying hope and belief that pierces the darkness and guides your way. Indeed, CHOSEN guides you (and your close ones) through the most hopeless situations.

You will not go astray.

Furthemore, an earthshaking courage and fearlessness will start manifesting deep in your heart, helping you be the sword that cuts the path through the dark for yourself and others.

Courage is not all - on CHOSEN, you will develop other virtues in such a way that it is impossible for others not to be in awe of you.

Temperance, justice, prudence, dignity, magnificence, truth, magnanimity…

Pros
People mastery, absolute unyielding confidence, courage, self-belief, virtues. This is the sub that makes me obliterate through hard times. And also represents the highest version of myself and ensures I act accordingly. I love this sub.

Cons
Not really for attracting girls haha only one I can think of.

So yeah there is such coherence in this sub stack it is insane and I feel like this is probably gonna be the permanent sub package for me.

5 Likes

Great post, great stack! All three have a strong social + financial bend. I think you’ve got a real winner here based on what you’re doing in life.

I quoted your “con” for Chosen because I think that it WILL help attracting women. However, it’s a more slowly built and long term attraction they’d feel for you as they realize they always feel good around you, they always can follow your lead and feel fine, and you’re always the leader in whatever group you’re in with her.

It’s not a direct attraction with sexual chemistry, like Khan or Emperor or any seduction sub. It’s more just the type of sub that gives you the highest SMV in the room. Flex it by stacking it with Khan/PS or use it for other pursuits by stacking it with HOM/AM/RICH.

Hell, use it for other other pursuits by stacking it with Renaissance Man or Ultimate Writer. Anything goes.

Just curious @Xavier why are you dropping wanted when wanted is ZP?

1 Like

My stack for the new ZP release…

1. My Qv2 Custom "JordanBelfortQ"

• Ascended Mogul
    • House Of Medici
    • The Executive
    • Power Can Corrupt
    • A bunch of sales modules like Dragon Tongue etc.
  2. RICH ZP

3. Either WantedZP or Ascended Mogul Qv2.

• Just depends on how productive I feel on this stack. If I need the boost of productivity and
      business-enthusiasm I’ll go Ascended Mogul. If I’m great having it in my custom, I’ll go Wanted.
4 Likes

I’ll be starting on 12/19 with a custom with Emperor, Daredevil, and The Commander with sides of Chosen and RICH.

2 Likes

I’m curious about that too hahaha, were you running the 15 minutes version? Were you working out? I missed your thread journaling :sweat_smile:

I just re-read the newest posts in the ZP discussion thread and I’m seriously thinking about adding chosen in there. I’m going to update my stack…

1. My Qv2 Custom "JordanBelfortQ"
  • Ascended Mogul
  • House Of Medici
  • The Executive
  • Power Can Corrupt
  • A bunch of sales modules like Dragon Tongue etc.
  1. RICH ZP

2. Chosen

• Using Chosen instead of Wanted or Ascended Mogul just depends on how productive and efficient at generating new clients I feel on this stack. If I need the boost of productivity and business-enthusiasm, Wanted might help give me more confidence on sales calls, while Ascended Mogul might help give me more business Enthusiasm and productivity. We’ll see how this stack goes. But if RICH and my Sales Custom do their jobs, then Chosen will be the best fit.
1 Like

Very well thought out!!

2 Likes

It really wasn’t well thought out my subconscious instantly told me this Sub combo as I read the description for Chosen

1 Like

Limitless ZP
Sage Immortal ZP
Regeneration ZP

I recall @SaintSovereign saying he was either doing algebra or calculus when building Sage Immortal. I have always been fascinated by knowledge our subconscious hides from us because of trauma or other factors.

5 Likes

As usual, so many choices!

I’m not dropping my wealth custom (AEM), as that’s still very new, and it’s working very well. lol.
RICH ZP is an obvious swap-in, for RICH Ultima.

The third spot is the tricky one. Right now the 3rd spot is QL ST2… Limitless ZP would be great, but I don’t own that one… and I don’t feel like buying it just to get a ZP title when I can wait for QL ZP within the next few weeks.

Chosen sounds great though… I think it would stack well with AEM.

Hmmm… stick with QL Qv2 or buy Chosen ZP??

3 Likes

Will you be stacking that with your Sol custom.?

1 Like

Ill be running:

Elite Custom(Ascension+IC Cores)

PS ZP

Primal Seducer Custom(PS Core)

4 Likes

Misread subconscious as ancestors

I plan to run the sub by theme over a 45-day period.

First 45 days will be focused on wealth generation.

So, R.I.C.H ZP, Chosen Qv2 and Limitless ZP. Should be able to destroy my wealth ceiling from here.

1 Like

Yes, SoL :slight_smile: if i don’t choose another ZP then it’ll also be with Inanna’s Gift.

2 Likes

I’m sure you must have wracked your brain to find a place for Chosen in there with Elite, huh? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Killer Combo!!
Waiting for your journal update :smiling_imp:

1 Like