QZP Preview Title Plans

Ill probably go with WANTED and CHOSEN as my main ones. and than the occasional booster of Spartan or GMX if that is possible.

3 Likes

Regneration
Paragon
Rich

And I am interested about playing regeneration QZP with regeneration QV2 (I already have good results and progress with regen QV2 )

2 Likes

If i remember correctly your journal at one point was the chosen son of lightning.? If so it would only be fitting you run Chosen alongside itšŸ˜…

2 Likes

Im hoping im making the right choice in stacking both, i guess well find out soonšŸ˜‰

Ill update my journal soon enough,although most of the changes have been internal so far not really external atm.

What have you been up to though.? You cant tell me youll be able to resist the temptation of running PS ZP even though you decided to take a break for now. I think its time for a comeback dont you think.? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

As of right now my plan is my custom paired with wanted zp. Maybe paragon zp thrown in the mix down the line. But Iā€™m starting off slow and seeing how I respond first before I start stacking more stuff.

I usually need about a week on one loop of this custom, so Iā€™m trying to plan out how Iā€™m gonna do this.

3 Likes

Close. The ā€˜Wantedā€™ Son of Lightning, haha. Donā€™t tempt me.

Begone, foul shiny syndrome!

I am thinking of dropping my 2 custom stack and just going with RICH ZP solo. I am finding it challenging to see results because of too much recon with these subs, even with 1 loop of each and it knocks me out from like a week without any positive results to show for it. Anywho, I donā€™t even know if these subs work for me, to be honest, I have convinced myself multiple times to be hopeful which is the reason for keep continue and trying different approaches, but looking at my life from a logical and objective viewpoint, my life hasnā€™t improved, recon just makes my life worse.

I donā€™t know. Iā€™ll try RICH ZP solo and just focus on that one only and I will be able to see if there is an improvement.

I have basically got to the last straw, I will try this new ZP and see if it helps, if not I am going to go back to no subs and just do other vibrational work to feel good, at least then I feel good, instead of experiencing recon. Unfortunately, my vibrational methods, which is pretty much methods that allow me to find relief, feel better, do not work during recon. I mean for me to not have to listen to subs to feel good, surely something is not right.

I am happy for everyone else that gets amazing results, but the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. I am feeling insane. One more go and then that is it, I am just too tired to keep experiencing recon and nothing to show for it. The whole point of using subs is to help, not hinder.

I have come to the conclusion that maybe it is the blood, sweat, and tears action approach that these subs are based on, that I donā€™t gel with and the fact is, I would prefer and I resonate with the inspired action approach, which feels good.

Tell me now if I am not a match to these subs, as this is the kind of life I want, where I feel good and my alignment with my desires naturally inspires me to act.

Also, I know it is stated that reconciliation is different and not the same as resistance from that other subliminal producer, but from my point of viewā€¦ not feeling good, is still not feeling good man! I donā€™t care what word it has been changed to.

7 Likes

If you are coming from the law of attraction understanding of feeling is the key .

You can enjoy alot of subs here

• love bomb.
  • sanguine
  • commander

If you want to release negative emotions directly

• regneration
  • dragon reborn

The new alpha will suit you very much

• choosen

Edit

• oh , how I forgot about. ELIXER .
5 Likes

My friend, do you have a journal? If so, please tag me in it.

QZP may just be what you and many others need in the sense of seeing results. Thank you for sharing your thought process and hopes.

4 Likes

Good things take time :grin:

Will let you know once I am again on seduction subs.

I do plan on sticking with my Qv2 Custom with AM, Stark & RICH Crypto Cores. Adding RICH QZP for sure.

For the third slot in the stack, I am not sure. One of Limitless, WANTED, Spartan, Chosen or even Sage Immortal in QZP.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s your current listening schedule like? 2 customs might be too much.

These subs donā€™t effect everyone the same. If youā€™re saying youā€™re knocked out from one loop per week I believe you, I experience the same and had to rebuild my custom and adjust my listening amount.

I understand your frustration. When you hit recon that puts you in a negative headspace it sucks.You just have to find something that works better for you.

3 Likes

Reckon Iā€™m gonna have myself a naughty little xmas this year:

WantedZP
ChosenZP
DiamondZP

Snuggle up with some ladies to keep them warm :wink:

Then in the new year I may switch the stack to
RICHZP
LimitlessZP
Plus Any new ones that help business/career or just stick with Chosen and see how I get on.

P.S
My alternate stack idea was to attract sugar mamas with
Wanted
RICH
Chosen

7 Likes

Im attracted to Wanted, Diamond and Limitless.

I have this feeling that they are going to work fantastically well, for what I have in mind.

4 Likes

This is a good idea. Run one title and see how it goes.

I think you should send this exact quote as a Support Ticket and ask for SaintSovereign or Fire to answer it. Can feel that your frustration is genuine and am sure you will get some answers for it.

Personally, I do feel that Zero Point will be the ā€œturning pointā€ for you. But yes, only after trying it can one say Yeah or Nay.

I think this is good advice. If you are struggling too much with the subliminals over here to improve your life, it is better to run titles that make you feel good and in turn will improve you because you are in a good state of mind and heart most of the time.

4 Likes

For my Public Preview Stack Plan, I have decided to go all QZP.

At first I had decided on doing Paragon QZP + CHOSEN QZP + Ultimate Artist Qv2 but have ā€œchosenā€ to not do CHOSEN for the moment (since leadership isnā€™t something am ready to do in my current circumstance) nor do I want to run the Qv2 version of UA.

So this is the stack I have decided for December:

Spartan QZP
WANTED QZP
Paragon QZP

Basically lose weight, look good and feel healthy. An all-round physical stack. Yup. It just feels right already.

Will run this stack for a minimum of 30 days and until Ultimate Artist QZP is released. At which time I will replace Spartan with UA. By then, Spartan QZP will have instilled in me some good habits to continue keeping myself fit so that I can chase UA goals feeling a lot more lean and mean.

Hence my long-term stack, probably for the whole of 2022, will be:

Ultimate Artist QZP
WANTED QZP
Paragon QZP

This will tackle my health, looks, dating, money and not least of all, writing.

10 Likes

My stack will be Limitless Wanted :sunglasses:
LimitlessZP - studying, improving my brain, improving my social skills, better memory and visualization, language learning, improving the ability to reason and find many solutions to one problem, the ability to deduce and analyze complex chains of events, improve the learning rate, boost of Wanted, and so onā€¦
WantedZP - charisma, confidence, physical shifting (losing fat, getting muscles, increasing height), specific charm, improving social skills, improving the taste of style and improving self-care, getting girl I like and so on

3 Likes

After I got my first custom set (which contained 8 modules) I decided from then on I would simplify. All that stuff thrown together just wasnā€™t working for me. These subs are so powerful and worth every cent that it just makes better sense to get 1 customized title at a time. Iā€™m waiting to see how my ZP upgrades work out, but probably Seductress, because that sub ROCKS. That said, I just put a health stack together which contains 5, but they are all complimentary and solely focused on the body and physical healing. I donā€™t expect reconciliation, blowback etc. Weā€™ll see though.

3 Likes

Same here. Itā€™s time to concentrate on my health and well being. Going to swap something to Emperor Fitness once thatā€™s upgraded. Then gradually start to switch into a wealth/leadership stack once I reach the health goals. Weā€™ll see how long that will take.

The past two years have been terrible for my health. Been in front of computer 12+ hours almost every day.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s an excellent plan. May you reach your health goals as fast as possible.

3 Likes