QZP Paragon+Regeneration + Chosen

Goals: Physical healing, specifically

• improving a health condition I’ve had since I was a kid,
  • getting rid of migraines over the season change,
  • improving or getting rid of knee problems (lots of sports over the years),
  • general health upgrade to the extent possible…all the little scars etc. one acquires eventually

Regen as support to remove any potential emotional blocks that might suppress or prevent physical healing.

Listening pattern as in instructions, Paragon followed by Regen.

This is a condensed version of my offline journal. Intended for preview feedback, will be updated as interesting things happen.

First event an unexpected cat bite on the planned starting day (Thursday). Copying from Main Disc. Thread - Paragon ZP - #13 by jay_s

—————-

Got a cat bite from the baby 2 days ago, infected afternoon, threat of surgery. Sent to ER, no cutting thanks to inflammation values in blood low, got Amoxiclav and cast on hand. Appt. with hand surgeon next morning, 3 outcomes: go home, stay for intravenous AB, stay for immediate surgery. Ran Paragon+Regen ZP. Next morning hospital again with bags packed just in case, wound got flushed, cont. only pills and cast reduced to finger. Had not spread further, no pain overnight. Nothing in tendons. I normally expect AB to work noticeably after 24-48 hours, not overnight.

Yesterday felt like running the stack again and had to resist. This “oh, wouldn’t it be nice to…” feeling. Slept 3 hours in the afternoon and went to bed 9:30. Slept 9 hours

.—————-

So….I’m quite happy to attribute me being at home rather than in hospital, and not having my hand cut open, to Paragon. I’ve got a hell of a lot of experience with that particular antibiotic, and it just doesn’t work that quickly. 24 hours is the earliest I expect visible results, and reliably within 48. In this case, an infection that started up fast enough to get me sent to the ER for probable surgery stopped spreading almost immediately and the (light but present) pain dropped overnight, i.e. in about half the normal minimum.

I’ve run the same stack again, and think I’ll just keep it up for 3 weeks. (Although I’m very sorely tempted to add a 3rd one…) With the season change it’s also migraine season here, so I guess I’ll see some more results.

Swelling went down very quickly (cast got quite lose), confirmed over on Monday.

Up to today, I’ve run the stack 3x, with 3 rest days (today is rest day).

Observations so far:

There is a certain sense of flow most of the time, as if the days just flow around me while I’m centered and calm. Also, most days around midday at the latest, the sense of time stretching out forever - the days has been long already and I have lots of time still. No rush. The question “what do I do with all that time” comes up. I’ve also noticed a strong drive for some downtime (in a nice way, books etc., no TV or other external noise), leisure time for the brain.

I’ve also noticed I’m getting less tolerant about any kind of negativity.

Also, it feels good. Especially the first 2 rest days I had to resist just listening again. Today that was a bit easier.

Eating patterns: That one actually started with Emperor QV2 (dropped for now for QZP preview) a short while ago, and QZP seems to have very similar energy needs. Before I typically started the day with a salad around noon and dinner around six-eight. Now I’m very hungry after the night and need carbs and protein. Eating pattern changed to breakfast mid-morning with bread, eggs & similar, possibly small lunch and very early dinner around 4pm. After that I’m just not hungry anymore. I also get 16-18 hours fasting that way without even trying. My body has very specific needs in terms of food (varied, but definitely with a lot more carbs than I would normally eat) and makes that clear. Weight is roughly constant.

I also drink a lot of water, more than normal.

Sleep: With the infection still there, lots (Saturday 3 hours afternoon + 9 at night). Sunday (I would say the infection was mostly out) just a few hours in the night, woke up about 3:30 and got quite well through the day without the urge to sleep more. Now it’s getting more normal again (about 8 hrs) but I do go to bed before ten.

Energy: Twice (both stack and rest day) bursts of energy in the afternoon, undirected. Unlike Emperor which gives me motivation to sort things out this was more an “I’ve got to move, the energy needs to go somewhere” type of thing.

Reconciliation: One afternoon (day 4, rest day) unreasonably pissed off for about an hour. Recognized it and spent that hour both pissed off at nothing and amused about it. From what came up I think hat was on Regeneration.

Health:

Migraine: Had 2 afternoon attacks with a light headache on days 3&4. Got the inspiration to have a coffee (which I don’t do in the afternoon), followed it with a double espresso and the headache was gone within 10 minutes. That inspiration was very unusual, might well have been Paragon.

Knees: Left knee was twinging for a few days after a good few hours of martial arts 2 weeks ago. That’s gone (I think on day 1 or 2 but didn’t even notice).

4 Likes

Nice journal. I’ve also been seeing an increase in water intake since starting Paragon.

1 Like

One weird thing that happened today: Out shopping, in the supermarket an old lady - about 80 - asks me for the price of eggs on the bottom shelf. Developing into an almost one hour conversation. People do normally feel comfortable to talk to me, but we’re talking 5-10 minutes when someone’s walking their dog. Random strangers in the supermarket for an hour is way outside the norm. No idea if that is in any way related to either of the subs (Regen?) or ZP, but weird enough to note.

Listening day. One thing I’ve noticed is that the stack seems to turn my focus inwards a lot, and remove drive for external action that isn’t strictly necessary now. That does mean I’m somewhat unproductive right now (which is ok for a while), but everything that really needs to be done now does get done. I wouldn’t quite describe it as procrastination despite the less productivity, but more a shift of focus. I’m also getting more downtime which is good for me.

1 Like

Adding this discussion in since it happened on the main ZP thread.

Today is a listening day but I probably won’t get around to it before the afternoon. It’ll be Chosen. I’m also considering ditching Regen entirely - stack goal remains the same, but Regen was only ever intended as support to Paragon. Still time to consider this a bit more.

Saint mentioned this about regeneration

SaintSovereignCo-Founder, Subliminal Club

5h

Absolutely. I was just talking to @Fire on the phone about how we should maybe position Regeneration as the first sub people should run. The ZP version seems to have a VERY potent effect. Might even include some of it in many of the harder to run ZP titles.

1 Like

Makes sense. It was actually pretty much the first I’ve ever run, and Dragon Reborn a while ago as well. That’s both why I thought it a good addition for a first ZP run, and why I’m now considering ditching it (I strongly suspect it’s responsible for a certain lack of motivation to do things that aren’t of immediate import, and I have listened to it already, even though that was a while ago, plus DR earlier this year).

First I’ll add Chosen to the stack and make it 3. That’ll reduce the Regen exposure already and should, I hope, compensate for any motivational issues relating to Regen.

1 Like

Started the morning with a light depression getting up. (seasonal thing with the weather changes, migraine related). Lost it in the morning. Day was relatively full with things to do. Listened to Chosen around noon (first time). Calm, happy, not at all bothered by the weather (a look out of the window is enough to make one depressed - grey, snow turning to rain and back, wet, clouds hanging low). Not bothered by discovering late afternoon I still needed shopping (that would bother me on a Friday afternoon). I had the impression people were going out of their way to be nice just a bit more than normal. People tend to get along with me, today was just a tad “more”. External and internal. The simple confident, non-bothered calm that Chosen brings is amazing. Despite a full day of things that needed to be done and bloody awful weather - migraine weather - I felt really good.

Observations: I haven’t had even a hint of migraine for a few days now. Paragon, I think. Chosen seems to be a recipe against winter depression. I felt pretty good despite a very grey day.

Long day yesterday, early up, out all day, still a number of things to do at home in the evening. I was physically exhausted but still in a good and calm mood in the evening, none of the “I wish I didn’t have to do more stuff”.
Time seemed to run a bit differently - hardly noticed it passing by, and part of the day felt like I was in a dream. Not “out of it” - I still had focus etc., but the day had a dream-like quality to it.

Waking up today: Early and in a good mood, looking forward to the day. There’s a few small things I wanted to do around the house today and my motivation to do them is back. Both the wake up in a good mood rather than in the “too early to wake up in winter when it’s dark and cold outside) as well as the motivation to do things again are, I think, on Chosen (1st loop 2 days ago).

Chosen seems a bit of a happy pill, and is a really nice addition to a healing stack.

Migraines have not reappeared despite the weather continuing to be generally unpleasant and changeable.

Following my plans to do some things about the house….ended up doing more than planned and feeling good about it. Extraordinarily satisfied while doing relatively simple and routine things. I have the impression that Chosen is not only good for motivation but also increases satisfaction when I do things.

Observations over the last days:

• I’m still way more hungry than normal.
  • Motivation is up and remains up, I’m quite productive.
  • Don’t remember much of my dreams. Sleep is very deep and good.
  • Had a dream last night about a specific health practice I hadn’t done for years that might actually be quite useful now, and I’ll start it. That’s also the only bit I remember.
  • Yesterday a bit of recon about 2 hours after Chosen in the form of over the top irritability. Lasted an hour.
1 Like

Updates from the last week (condensed from my offline journal):

• One day of migraine, full set of symptoms (pressure on the head, nausea, dizziness), each one very mild. In combination enough to make me lie down, but that was also the only day that happened. For the season and current weather changes, practically nothing. Paragon clearly doing its thing. Also still eating lots.
  • There were a few days with quite the bit of fatigue. Might be recon or migraine or a mix of both. Since that cleared up with sunnier days I think migraine is more likely.
  • I’ve had a good few thoughts about how to deal with staying home in the next wave of Covid, and how to make each day fun (Regen, I guess). Some dreams about music, and I’ve also noticed (about a week after I started the habit again) that I’ve actually picked up my guitar several times every single day to noodle a bit. Not quite focused practice but definitey playing. And it slipped totally past me, too. :slight_smile:
  • Overall feeling quite good, motivation is good.
  • Yesterday listening to the subs (Regen+Paragon) felt for the first time like tapping into a flow, rather than kickstarting a motor that’s going, but not quite on yet. One more listening day tomorrow before the washout.

A few more observations:

• ZP seems to go internal big way. Not that I’m getting anti-social, but I do get the feeling of riding a tide coming from inside. Things still get done, and I still see people. QV2 just seemed to have more external focus - I guess a shift in focus describes it best.
  • Things tend to rearrange themselves for a nice flow. This already started big way with Sage earlier this year, but definitely continues. Just today two phone conferences I would have got moved/dropped which freed me up to get all my shopping done (rather than in a crowd just before Christmas), as well as made my organization today in general a lot easier .This kind of thing happens quite often, people popping up when I need them, appointments either getting moved when I need time or showing up quite fast when I need them, etc.
1 Like

After 5 days of washout:

• Some reconciliation on day 3 (really ticked off at nothing much for a bit more than an hour)
  • Tons of energy and productivity for doing things in the house on days 4 and 5, feeling really good about it as well.

Something really nice that has crept in without me even noticing for a while: the downward spiral where a negative thought arises and the brain hooks into it and follows it and starts painting increasingly worse scenarios. I was already quite good at noticing that but still needed to disengage actively.

I’ve just now noticed (but it has been going on for a bit, now that I think back) that I don’t need to do that anymore. A negative thought (fear of xyz might happen) arises and my brain can’t even be bothered to entertain it, including emotionally. It’s an immediate reaction of “nah, not interesting”.

3 Likes

Nice results. I’ve been noticing the same thing since I added Regeneration to my stack.

1 Like

Nice! I was unsure if that was Regeneration or maybe Chosen, looks like Regeneration then.

An update and some observations on the last few months. I’ve been running Alchemist, and just arrived at stage 4.

• It definitely aids spiritual practice in many ways. Starting with coming across useful literature, down to meditation practice improving a lot. “Always on” practices such as being present are much easier to maintain.
  • Negativity has completely disappeared from my life. Both internal - I just don’t get negative anymore, as well as external. If I see anything external (like the news, which I avoid mostly anyway) it doesn’t bother me. These days I simply feel good and in love with life. Stress has also almost completely disappeared.
  • I’ve tried to run a 2-sub stack, with ME, and later AA. I’ve had to add Stark and Emperor (alternating those in different cycles) to it. It’s better for productivity. In stage 4 I’m trying 2 again, coupled with CWON.
  • Mostly everything is going very smooth, things coming together when they need to exactly the way I need them. I’ve observed that one earlier already, and have the impression it’s getting stronger.
  • AL4+ CWON (2 listening days so far): Has added a lot to just being in the moment, calm and relaxed, enjoying life. I’ve started doing morning and evening walks in nature (the evening is new).
1 Like

Results so far on my experiment with a stack of Spartan, Legacy, Wanted Exp., LBfH Exp., Spartan&Legacy together, the other two on the other days:

• The experimental scripts start working practically immediately.
  • 30s vs 15 min: microloops work just as well, but seem to go not as deep. Things like an urge to go out and meet people are stronger on 15min, still there on 30s.
  • Wanted/LBfH gave me an actual urge to meet people; different from their regular ZP versions.
  • No recon at all. Mental load is way less on exp. After about ten days I’m getting the feeling of “now it’s enough, take a break” and am doing that now, will probably go back down to a stack of 3.
  • I have the impression both the new scripts and taking action made them very smooth and recon-free. With two martial and two social scripts I simply made sure to train and meet people regularly. Last run day of the socials I noticed that the urge to meet people can also be expressed through doing something creative. When the scripts can express there seems to be a lot of “flow” coming into play - not sure how to best put this. The mind seems to go from processing to just doing.
  • Spartan was always quick for me, but Wanted and LBfH are processing much faster than their ZP counterparts.
  • I got results from all four scripts.
1 Like

After-break and plus Emperor Black update: Wanted&LBfH were continuations from earlier and just in here to test the experimental. After a few days break from everything I resumed Spartan&Legacy, and added Emperor Black. So far on 1xEB plus today 30 sec, just for testing. EB is the single, I run the other two on the same day. Experiences so far:

• Spartan&Legacy continue to do their thing. Discipline is high, things get done, and my martial arts practice continuing very nicely. These two are a great combo.
    As for Emperor Black…:
  • day 1 (yesterday): Got me immediately into a rather introspective mode. In a very nice way. Things that are useful, going well, as well as some that I need to organize just a bit differently coming up. Feels a bit like stirring a gumbo and looking at all the bits coming up to the top. I took a long nature walk, and got a very productive rest of the day. In a nice and relaxed manner.
  • today: Woke up a bit slow and figured I might as well test 30s. I had a very productive day, weirdly enough mixed with another unexpected very long nature walk while waiting for something. So I got both a very nice, introspective relaxation together with productivity each day.

Now comes the weird shit:

• Yesterday I got contacted by people who are using software I wrote two decades ago. However they managed to find me. It’s apparently ticking away so nicely that some ways to use it have been forgotten because there was never a need to look closer, or hasn’t been for a long time. All resolved, but it was just a very unexpected, out of the blue feedback that it’s infrastructure that’s just working long after the normal use-by date of software. For me, just very nice feedback out of nowhere.
  • My wife has decided, as per a conversation today, to cut everyone who’s toxic out of her life, with zero tolerance, online or life. I do totally support that. She is not running Emperor Black or even knows it exists. It’s been building up for a (short) while, but the actual timing is too close to not at least take note.

EDIT: The last two days have been a mix of “lots of things to do” and “periods of introspection”. A somewhat weird mix. I’m quite happy with it, and feel very calm.